AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Now that we have a forum, it doesn't seem necessary to link to the past threads, because they are all right here. If someone wants the link, let me know and I'll add it to this post.

Salem

Sorry AZlawyer, I can't answer your questions. But I wanted to ask about something. I thought I read somewhere that EJ never officially checked out of the hotel(s). We know she left on the 27th, and we know she had the room(s) reserved until the 27th, but I thought I read she didn't do an official check out. Can someone clarify that for me? TIA.

LE confirmed no official check out:

Tempe investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park, both in San Antonio, on December 26. Elizabeth was scheduled to check out on December 27, however she did not go through the formal checkout process.

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

Note that hotels are paid for by the night, with required checkout usually by about 11am. So Dec 26 references are night of Dec 26, and Dec 27 reference is checkout.

Which hotel she stayed at/slept at night of Dec 26 is a toss up. I vote for sleeping at Quality Inn.

Just a few of the mod warnings and reminders from the last few threads:

If something has a thread, post it there, not in the general. The point of having a forum is not having to wade through discussion for really important stuff.

Do not copy and paste from a social networking site, such as Myspace or Facebook. You may paraphrase, and provide a link. If you can't link it, we can't talk about it.

If you attempt to link a site and the web address comes up *******, that is a site that is not to be linked to from WS, please delete the link and the info as we can't talk about it since we can't link.

Please do not post photos or link to the social sites of minors or people that have not been named by LE or the media.

We have a lot of newbies, and I figured it would be good to put all the reminders together. If anyone has a question not covered, contact a mod. If you see a post that violates these rules, please do not quote it, just hit the triangle button in the corner of the post to have the mods check it out. (Or wait 30 seconds and one of the regulars will likely remind the poster.)

ETA: And hello to all the newbies that I haven't personally welcomed over the past few days.

I'm not following this case as closely as some of you, so can someone tell me if we know anything more about the 2 hotels? For example, I heard that the check-out date for both hotels was Dec. 27, but did she check into both on the same day? I'm just wondering if one hotel (HomeGate Suites?) was part of the "plan" with TS, and pre-paid up through the 27th, and the second hotel (Quality Inn?) was where EJ went when she broke away from that plan (maybe Dec. 26)?

Checked in Homegate, paying in advance for 5 nights, Dec 22 through Dec 26.

Looks like Quality Inn was 1 night, Dec 26.

As an aside, FWIW, I'm not convinced the SA trip was planned with TS. I haven't seen anything that solidly indicates that, and there are indications that Eliz went rogue as early as Dec 17/18, and did not have contact with the Smiths until approx Dec 21/22.

I'm not standing up the Smiths. They're some of the most despicable people I've ever known of. I just don't want to preclude any angles being explored in order to give Gabe the most and best chances of being found.

She's being a "good girl" because she's probably back on her meds.

Posting from my blackberry...any good news yet? I picked up more fliers yesterday and they are currently being distributed in Lufkin and Nacogdoches area. Tomorrow I will distribute them in Shreveport,La. My roller ball on my bb isn't working very good so it's impossible for me to respond to pm's. Just checking in and hoping for good news.

Landfill cordons off area in Ariz. baby search
Associated Press
Jan 27, 6:40 PM EST

"The information is coming in much slower, and the indicators that were once there are getting less and less to the point of becoming nonexistent," Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said. "At this point, we're looking seriously into the possibility that she killed Gabriel like she said she did."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...XOL-?SITE=TXCOR&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Please, I beg you, go back and review, go back and read the threads from the beginning, read through the timelines again, read through the NG transcripts, make notes, try to make a connection, try to get ideas, and send in your tips.

Index to Timelines:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=620

All Nancy Grace Transcripts for Gabriel:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733879"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

First Thread about Gabe:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you

I have captured weather.com page that details weather conditions in SA for the month of Dec., as a pdf document. Is there some place specific I might post that?

I have captured weather.com page that details weather conditions in SA for the month of Dec., as a pdf document. Is there some place specific I might post that?

I'd put it in media, since pertinent documents usually end up there, but I'm not sure...

ETA: Or what BeanE said, that would be better. :)

There's a stick for Important Links here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94561"]Important Links, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks for putting that together, w8nc.

What ever came of that blog comment from Beth? I don't know if I missed it or if that just kind of fizzled out.

Since we are in a desperate stalemate, I say LE needs to get pushy NOW!!! Press charges on Tammi, make her do the jail bird song, and at the same time LE needs to scare the crap out of EJ. We don't care if EJ is being the "model" jail citizen, she's not talking!!

Too Quiet today....scare me!

I know!!! Totally different vibe today. I think it's all the negative landfill news that came out yesterday and today. That's all the media is talking about when LE has not confirmed it was searched. I'm dying for new information!!!:banghead:

I know!!! Totally different vibe today. I think it's all the negative landfill news that came out yesterday and today. That's all the media is talking about when LE has not confirmed it was searched. I'm dying for new information!!!:banghead:

For sure...I was beginning to wonder if I was on the right thread. Been pounding my head trying to come up with something...I'm hittin a wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!