Deceased/Not Found TX - Julie Gonzalez, 21, Austin, 26 March 2010 *G de la Cruz Guilty*

Julies Aunt on shes very responsible, wanted to get ahead at work and school wanted the best care for her daughter.

JVM states Julie my space messages have popped up..But Aunt she always logged in mobile says anyone could have left messages like she supposedly said her wanted to run away. Would not state what other messages were sent.

JVM thinks LE is wrong, theres something wrong and feels there is foul play involved.

Glad this is on...

I can't believe what I'm hearing on JVM!!! The aunt says she found the car & police never even took prints from the car????? WHAT???

Hmmm... Well, of course my thoughts go staight to the soon-to-be ex-husband being responsible for her disappearance/demise. I hope not. I hope she's o.k.

While the family was on JVM the ex called in and wanted to have his say too. He sounded credible, IMO. Volunteered to take a lie detector test and have the home searched more, said he wants to be involved because his daughter is suffering. So if he's the bad guy, he's a great actor. We've seen these great actors before, but rarely do they call in to national TV and chat.

While the family was on JVM the ex called in and wanted to have his say too. He sounded credible, IMO. Volunteered to take a lie detector test and have the home searched more, said he wants to be involved because his daughter is suffering. So if he's the bad guy, he's a great actor. We've seen these great actors before, but rarely do they call in to national TV and chat.

Wow. I had to leave & I missed that part, but that is very interesting.

FWIW:

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I read earlier on ''lostnmissing'' blogspot that Julie's last few messages on MS 'seemed forced and unnatural'. I don't know what was meant by this, but the statements came from the mother.....and I assumed it to mean that someone else was writing the updates, not Julie. I suppose it could also mean that Julie sounded differently, out of sorts...but if she was online after her 'missing date' it could be that the 'forced' messages just didn't sound like something she would normally say. I'll see if I can link the actual comment. She's the first one on this page....http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2010/04/julie-ann-gonzalez-21-missing-mom-in.html

LE needs to check the Walgreens tapes to see who came & left in her car. I think thats the most obvious thing to do. Why didnt they do that yet ?

I sure hope LE had her estranged husband in for that promised LDT first thing this morning.

Thanks Salem! Does anything need to be merged, or just leave as is?

This is fine as is. We often have one thread in the missing info and family support and a second for discussion in the missing located discussion forum. In the future, rather than asking WS rules or moderator questions within the body of a thread, please use the Threadiquette questions welcome here thread, or send a mod a pm.

link to threadiquette ask questions here thread:
Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

thanks!

ETA: The questions about where to post, here or the discussion thread have been moved to the threadiquette thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back