Found Deceased KY - James Spoonamore, 5, Jackson County, 9 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is from where I live. I am close to both families. While I believe he more than likely did it, the child's step dad is a very shady person. He is a known meth user and the child was taken from this couple for endangering a child.

Welcome, Goldfinch606. One of the rules on this forum is that we can't discuss rumors. However, you can become a verified insider and share your perspective/experience/knowledge with us. You can go here to read about verified insiders. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders And, then, follow this process http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I know we would all appreciate hearing your perspective and gaining insight from your knowledge.

This is from where I live. I am close to both families. While I believe he more than likely did it, the child's step dad is a very shady person. He is a known meth user and the child was taken from this couple for endangering a child.
The woman is fighting for her life and her husband is not considered a suspect so it seems cruel to bash them now. JMO

I am a county over, everyone I know is upset over this's :(. I had some doubts but the stories I have read today from the lex herald had some answers to questions I had. I am sorry for the families loss :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a county over, everyone I know is upset over this's :(. I had some doubts but the stories I have read today from the lex herald had some answers to questions I had. I am sorry for the families loss :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the answering of the questions of how this horrific, senseless tragedy happened.

I can't see why, if this was a squabble over money, there was so much hatred involved. I mean, Belt beat the $#!+ out of the mother and threw her off of a cliff. That is heinous enough in and of itself. But then he bashed her kids head in and left him in the woods.

There has to be more to it than just money. I know Belt has legal trouble in his past, I'm just not sure off the specifics. I wonder if he's killed someone before. I wouldn't think that anyone (not even a sociopath or hard-core addict) just up and does something "new" like this.

I had a feeling drugs would be behind this :(

Well, the stepfather's interview just ratcheted up the shady factor quite a bit.

Well I guess it's okay to post rumors on this site after all.

I can't see why, if this was a squabble over money, there was so much hatred involved. I mean, Belt beat the $#!+ out of the mother and threw her off of a cliff. That is heinous enough in and of itself. But then he bashed her kids head in and left him in the woods.

There has to be more to it than just money. I know Belt has legal trouble in his past, I'm just not sure off the specifics. I wonder if he's killed someone before. I wouldn't think that anyone (not even a sociopath or hard-core addict) just up and does something "new" like this.

From my limited reading on this area, there appears to be a fair size issue with drugs, "snitching", and belief about corrupt law enforcement. We have read too many cases where it appears that horrendous acts have been committed by people on meth. They have loved ones who say that their actions are inconsistent with their character before using. No excuses from me but it seems that people with certain addictions can act out character. Bless this little boy and his mom. No one deserves this.

I often get bad vibes from interviews like this. I really didn't this time. I truly hope I'm right and this angels family was innocent this time. This is sad. However; I do wonder why dad had been at the Dr.s per this interview and the baby and his mom was going to the dr. too?

Why wouldn't this suspect wait and confront the husband?? It's beyond crazy to me!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

General statement that there are few methadone clinics in KY with one being in Jackson County.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The interview with Jesse explains so much that was misreported or inexact.

Well I guess it's okay to post rumors on this site after all.

No, rumors are not allowed. (Unless it's printed in MSM...Jessica 's speculation that Belt was on drugs, for example.)

If you find a post that you believe is inappropriate, click the red triangle in the lower left corner of the post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back