FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Baden says she died of natural causes. (Natch, he gets muchos buckos to testify in most trials. Said there isn't enough information to say that she died of mechanical asphyxia.

I'm listening to InSession, CNN is taking forever to load this morning.

I think, but am not sure, but it should be the defense questioning him, unless this is a hearing. I have no idea if the jury is in or not. They must have started earlier than usual this morning, because IS came up with him giving his CV.

Well I got up early because I thought Baden was on today and cnn came right on for me.....they had no sound on yet, so not sure if the jury is in there but the Prosecution just started questioning him first....like I said, I am still in my slumber, slugging coffee........I am on mountain time so it is just way too early for me.......I love how Baden didn't mention the Spector case and then his dingy wife was on Casey A. team. YUCK! lol IMO

Well I got up early because I thought Baden was on today and cnn came right on for me.....they had no sound on yet, so not sure if the jury is in there but the Prosecution just started questioning him first....like I said, I am still in my slumber, slugging coffee........I am on mountain time so it is just way too early for me.......I love how Baden didn't mention the Spector case and then his dingy wife was on Casey A. team. YUCK! lol IMO

LOL! I just got CNN up. BTW, dingy wife was in Spector 1 as well. She was conveniently ill when he testified. I'm trying to remember if it was him or DiMaio who had the "aha" moment to bolster Dr. Werner Spitz.

Notice how these guys seems to pop up all over the place? LOL! I wonder if Dr. Lee passed this one up after bailing of Spector 1 and Anthony.

He's going through everything he discounted, starting with drug overdose, which frequently has that bloody froth like Lina had. LOL! Not even tanning stuff was eliminated. There went that defense!

LOL! I just got CNN up. BTW, dingy wife was in Spector 1 as well. She was conveniently ill when he testified. I'm trying to remember if it was him or DiMaio who had the "aha" moment to bolster Dr. Werner Spitz.

Notice how these guys seems to pop up all over the place? LOL! I wonder if Dr. Lee passed this one up after bailing of Spector 1 and Anthony.

He's going through everything he discounted, starting with drug overdose, which frequently has that bloody froth like Lina had. LOL! Not even tanning stuff was eliminated. There went that defense!

What was funny is that Dr. Perper was on tv yesterday talking about the case. Perper, Baden, Lee love the limelight of high profile cases....You can pay them to say anything. lol.....imo

Dr. Baden is a mess on the stand, he can't seem to place his words at times.

The state should play the portion of the defendant's 911 call where he says "she has marks on her neck", since this was before any fire rescue arrived on the scene.

Do you think the jury is even in there yet? Because Baden is suppose to be for the defense and they haven't questioned him yet.

Do you think the jury is even in there yet? Because Baden is suppose to be fore the defense and they haven't questioned him yet.

Defense atty Bill Matthewman is the one questioning Dr. Baden.

I'm pretty sure he is testifying to the jury and is being questioned by the defense.

Yup, Dr. Baden was the one with the "aha" moment to support Dr. Spitz. It didn't work too well. I also notice that he's rambling on and on. Forgot the hospital, forgets his next word.

As far as the tissue damage being "old wounds" I have to wonder if that could be taken by the jury to say that someone tried to strangle her some other time???

Well now we know folks, if you have enough money you hire these famous get you off murder for hire doctors ! Remember Linda Kenney Baden is the wife and did her share for Casey Anthony.

I dont think there should be that much descrepancy in whehter or not a strangulation occurred. Adam Said there are marks on her neck? of all things goin on in that moment of insanity I wouldnt expect him to blurt out the marks comments w/o having some concern that would be used against him.

He is guilty IMO

Good morning everyone. Is anyone else having flashbacks wastching Dr. Badan testify? eek!

I really don't know what to think about this case. I have seizures and they are violent. I fight when I feel it coming on and have ended up black and blue all over with some injuries in odd places on my body. I also fight anyone who is trying to help me. I almost bit ex's finger off one time, he thought I was swallowing my tongue.

The last time I had one was 2007 and 'present day Mr wm' said it was the most dramatic thing he had ever seen. I turned over a beside table which my sewing kit sat on and there were sewing supplies all over the carpeting which I crawled on. I have no recollection of my actions afterwards.

Anyway, don't wanna get too off topic on this thread with personal details, but I am conflicted on a verdict as I have experienced seizures. It bothers me to think that a dear one to me could be accused of murdering me and all the scratching and biting that I apparently do to the helper, could easily be interpreted as defensive wounds by LE.

Admittedly, I came into this case late and know little other than watching on IS when I can work it in to my schedule.

Thanks for listening. All JMO.

wm

Ms. WM, I do feel for you and your seizures. I have had to deal with student having seizures over the years and I learned early on not even to put anything into the mouth, just try and get the head turned to the side. In your case, your doctor, family members, etc., know about them.

In this case, the fainting aspect gives my hinky meter a budge. Lina's mother testified rather cavilierly about them, saying, "It was just Lina." I truly wonder if she had as many fainting spells as Mom said. I have a sneaking suspicion and, IMHO, a doctor found a spot in the tissues which could be due to myocarditis and ran with it as a plausible scenario. Mom, fearful of losing contact with her grandchildren, may have gone along. Again, JMHO

Also, if Lina suffered from heart disease, why is it she literally sailed through surgery without any warning signs? Why did everyone in the family say she had no medical conditions and didn't mention regular fainting spells???

Prosecution is doing a pretty decent job of rattling Dr. Baden. I like that the defense is objecting to comments which are similar to the ones they themselves make!

Judge said sustained and Baden kept talking LOL this Judge ....? well ???

Hi - I'm a newbie here. :) I wish they would stop calling it a rack!! It is a magazine pouch, not even as hard as a basket! It would have more impact if they called it a magazine bag.

Hi Owl Girl! Welcome

Did they ever decide if they are going to use his priors?

I started watching late today, so I missed commentary - have to wait and see about priors. I truly hope they allow it. I really think he did it, but the evidence is patchy. He will probably walk.

Unless im wrong you need blood flow as in a beating heart to get a hemmorage LOL the state needs to point this out. if she were dead then no blood flow and no marks on neck except those they call grey. Also ADAM ADMITTED HE SAW MARKS before the cops or fireman got there. he was attempting to explain away the marks on her neck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back