Premeditated Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that this was premeditated? I personally think it was. I think RH had been thinking about this for some time. My theory is Cooper was going to be a hinder in RH's life, more trouble than it's worth. I believe he was trying to figure out a way to get rid of Cooper without it looking like it was intentional. This is STRICKLY MY OPINION and sometimes my opinions are not correct :D (but this one is..lol) :hand:

What is your theory?

strictly, that's not just your opinion. its the opinion of the cops and the DA. and its what they want you to believe.

I don't have a theory. I want to be convinced.

Don't forget that he had cleared his history on all his devices. That sorta points the premeditation to me anyway.

All posts are MOO

as of what date? (lnk plz)....and, since he's an IT guy, he would know that simply clearing the histories would be meaningless to anyone taking more than a cursory look at them, and that the act without actually getting rid of them would only heap suspicion his way.

looked at that way, clearing his histories might indicate lack of premeditation.

Premeditated, IMO.

Mostly because:

1. Can't believe RH could forget he was to drive to daycare in less than a minute.
2. Can't believe RH didn't see or hear Cooper in the drive to work (and backing up to park).

Also:
3. Can't think why RH would make himself late for work by going to CFA. He could have gone earlier. It makes me wonder why, other than to arrive at the parking lot after everyone else was already in the building.

4. The fact that he at least read about (if not researched ) kids dying in hot cars and didn't implement any safeguards to prevent it from happening.

5. I don't believe RH didn't smell anything when he went to the car at noon and after work.

6. His behavior where he stopped with Cooper was bizarre and, IMO, not like most parents in that situation would act.

7. His reply to LE that he shouldn't be arrested because it wasn't intentional (I can't remember the exact legalese term he used), but it sounded to me that he had looked up the law.

A bunch of other things too, but these are the most relevant for me.

with all due respect, the only one of these that is beyond explanation is 5...and not when he went to the car at lunch..,.the AJC interprets the video different than Stoddard, and their interpretation presents a different possibility....however, I need an explanation of how he could get in the car and drive any distance at all with out smelling it.

I think this could have been pre-meditated, but not in the usual sense. I'm wondering if Ross knew he was running late for the office, so he planned to temporarily leave Cooper in the car, put in an appearance at the office to avoid getting into trouble, then step out again soon to take him to daycare. I wonder if this could have been a habit of his and LH knew about it, hence LH possibly having him do online research about the risk. But on this day he got distracted by other "activities". MOO.

as of what date? (lnk plz)....and, since he's an IT guy, he would know that simply clearing the histories would be meaningless to anyone taking more than a cursory look at them, and that the act without actually getting rid of them would only heap suspicion his way.

looked at that way, clearing his histories might indicate lack of premeditation.
No link. It was stated as such at the PCH hearing.
The more I learn, I agree. By not completely wiping out his history it does make him appear more guilty.

All posts are MOO

strictly, that's not just your opinion. its the opinion of the cops and the DA. and its what they want you to believe.

I don't have a theory. I want to be convinced.

Maybe you should wait for the trial.

the problem I see with many here is that they just can't imagine certain assertions possible, when they absolutely are. I'll start with one that doesn't involve sex, and which I think most may be able to see: The impossibly quiet baby. Ive seen more than one firmly stated opinion here that a baby that age could not possibly have remained stone cold quiet for the several minutes it took to get to the parking lot.

That's rubbish. Ive raised three children and for a time I worked on the pediatric ward of A large dual -military installation hospital. It may be rare, but its not THAT rare. Babies that age are often quiet for more than several minutes, even during and after being stimulated, as in going to eat at the Chic fil et.

but there are several other oft stated, possibly wrong assumptions that may have to do with sex. Many here, seemingly, cannot fathom the mind of the accused, either the wrongly accused or the rightly accused MAN.

I cannot fathom the rightly accused man, but I can the other. That is not to say I necessarily believe the excuses/the stories. I don't. But I know they are possible.

If you don't know what is possible, as near as it can be known, its got to be more difficult to find what is not possible.

imo.

I'm looking for what is not possible. Then, I'll think I'll know.

with all due respect. I admire a lot that is done here. I love to come here, and see what's happening. Its practically the only place I can find thinking minds. I am always impressed.

Maybe you should wait for the trial.

Applause.

Sorry for those members who demand convincing arguments, but if them is y'all, you'ns are in the wrong place. "Convincing" is not our job.

Hope I got all the colloquialisms down.....:)

if everyone waited for the trial, there wouldn't be any threads here now, would there?

Well, these threads are for discussion and speculation. If you demand "convincing", you very well may have to wait for the trial.

Or, you may opt to be less challenging and simply discuss information and evidence with the rest of us.

Either way, nobody is under any obligation to "convince" you. With respect.

if everyone waited for the trial, there wouldn't be any threads here now, would there?

ummm Wrong, imo.

I didn't say everyone should wait until trial. :)

I said maybe YOU should after reading that you want to be convinced...like a juror, kwim? :thinking:
This is a forum, not a courtroom. :websleuther:

Add to that there are enormous amounts of information, data and scenarios to discuss here at WS.

Well, these threads are for discussion and speculation. If you demand "convincing", you very well may have to wait for the trial.

Or, you may opt to be less challenging and simply discuss information and evidence with the rest of us.

Either way, nobody is under any obligation to "convince" you. With respect.

:tyou:

I think if people read the National Enquirer article that is on here somewhere, they might find it of interest.

It is of an interview of a man that was in the jail waiting with JRH.

To me, it is a mind blower.

Do you think that this was premeditated? I personally think it was. I think RH had been thinking about this for some time. My theory is Cooper was going to be a hinder in RH's life, more trouble than it's worth. I believe he was trying to figure out a way to get rid of Cooper without it looking like it was intentional. This is STRICKLY MY OPINION and sometimes my opinions are not correct :D (but this one is..lol) :hand:

What is your theory?[TE]

I think RH planned Copper's death and during the planning decided to involve two businesses he thought had been unfair to him-HD and Chikfil-a. HD passed him over for a promotion and Chikfil-a didn't hire him. I think in his mind it was a great idea to connect these two companies to the horrible death of a baby. Think about breakfast with Copper and the idea of a last meal, often associated with betrayal. perhaps he figured he could get away with it and try to place some form of responsibility on HD so he could make them look bad, or maybe it was just having HD and Chikfil-a's name connected in any way to the death.

I think if people read the National Enquirer article that is on here somewhere, they might find it of interest.

It is of an interview of a man that was in the jail waiting with JRH.

To me, it is a mind blower.

You mean the story about the guy who was drunk?

You mean the story about the guy who was drunk?

I do not believe the guy was drunk in jail. Sorry

But yes, that article.

How nonchalant JRH was.

I guess people grieve differently.

Here is a quote from the article.

Mark was unaware of the death of little Cooper when Harris strolled in and greeted the more than 30 inmates as if he had run into pals at a tavern. “The first words out of his mouth were, ‘What’s up guys?’ as if nothing had happened.”

What is your theory?[TE]

I think RH planned Copper's death and during the planning decided to involve two businesses he thought had been unfair to him-HD and Chikfil-a. HD passed him over for a promotion and Chikfil-a didn't hire him. I think in his mind it was a great idea to connect these two companies to the horrible death of a baby. Think about breakfast with Copper and the idea of a last meal, often associated with betrayal. perhaps he figured he could get away with it and try to place some form of responsibility on HD so he could make them look bad, or maybe it was just having HD and Chikfil-a's name connected in any way to the death.

I honestly don't think RH is that cunning. He's intelligent enough to be in IT, but he's not cunning and he doesn't come off as vindictive. He comes off as immature. I don't think he plans further ahead than his next snack break. CF might not have hired him, but I think RH still loved to eat there. I think he loved Cooper too.

I also think he's 100% responsible for the death, but I cannot picture that man making a plan to kill his child. For what reason? He already was sexting and goofing off at work to his heart's content. Cooper wasn't in the way of his fun.

RH was lazy and didn't drop his child off at daycare like he was supposed to (I don't think he forgot as much as I think he postponed), and I think he knew during the day he killed his son and tried to cover up his "forgetfulness" and it didn't work.

My opinion only.

. ....
I also think he's 100% responsible for the death, but I cannot picture that man making a plan to kill his child. For what reason? He already was sexting and goofing off at work to his heart's content. Cooper wasn't in the way of his fun.... .
. BBM SBM

Yes, Ross was already sexting, goofing around at work, and had had one in-person meetup w a sexting-pal.
Maybe it was to his heart's content, may have been enough for him.

Or he may have thought, Hey, I could have lots more fun times like this, if Cooper was not cramping my style.
It would free up more time and money for me, if he was no longer around.

And as someone posted earlier, if he had thought about divorce, he might have thought about
divorce being more acceptable or understandable in his church & social circles after the death of a child.

IDK, just a possibility.

I hate to keep referring to the book IF You Loved Me by Ann Rule, but David Brown had 6 wives by the time he was in his 30's. He got his 14 year old daughter, Cinnamon, whom he loved, to kill his wife.

He gave his daughter Cinnamon, whom he loved, pills to kill herself so it would look like she committed suicide after killing her step mother. He told her that they would only make her sick. He even had her write a suicide note. He told her she would not spend much time in jail because she was so young.

David wanted money from insurance and he wanted to hook up with the younger sister of his wife.

He was having sex with the younger sister who lived in the home. He had been abusing her since age 11.

His wife at age 23 was getting too old.

Sociopaths do not have to make any sense to us.

Only to themselves,

They want what they want and nothing stands in the way

I hate to keep referring to the book IF You Loved Me by Ann Rule, but David Brown had 6 wives by the time he was in his 30's. He got his 14 year old daughter, Cinnamon, whom he loved, to kill his wife.

He gave his daughter Cinnamon, whom he loved, pills to kill herself so it would look like she committed suicide after killing her step mother. He told her that they would only make her sick. He even had her write a suicide note. He told her she would not spend much time in jail because she was so young.

David wanted money from insurance and he wanted to hook up with the younger sister of his wife.

He was having sex with the younger sister who lived in the home. He had been abusing her since age 11.

His wife at age 23 was getting too old.

Sociopaths do not have to make any sense to us.

Only to themselves,

They want what they want and nothing stands in the way

There is nothing I've learned about RH that leads me to believe he is a sociopath. He's selfish, that's for sure. He's immature, irresponsible, impulsive, and thoughtless. But I do not see him as a sociopath at all. He just doesn't have that cold, cunning, sharp, vain, charming personality of a sociopath.

JMO and I reserve the right to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam