Tire Tracks, Shoe Prints and DJH's cars

OK folks. I made test prints in as close to the same media as the reported "Jacobs last print". I did not have a Ford EXP, so I used a Jeep Wrangler and rather than an 11 year old boy, I ended up using my daughter in law. I have them edited and will try to post them tomorrow for your review and comment. Have been in a customer audit for two days. It's a little hectic so bear with me.

OK folks. I made test prints in as close to the same media as the reported "Jacobs last print". I did not have a Ford EXP, so I used a Jeep Wrangler and rather than an 11 year old boy, I ended up using my daughter in law. I have them edited and will try to post them tomorrow for your review and comment. Have been in a customer audit for two days. It's a little hectic so bear with me.

As I've already performed these tests twice myself, I always encourage and respect another view or the same view...

Analysis 1 Resized.jpg

This is the test print from one view. Tire print included.

Will try and post the rest tomorrow and how they were made.

Analysis 2 Resized.jpg
Analysis 3 Resized.jpg

Additional views of test prints.

Test Spot.PNG
Stepping In.PNG

This was the test spot and my daughter in law getting in. Her foot is at an angle due to limits where I could place the Jeep.

My current theory is that Jacob either walked or was carried to the EXP that was pointed towards the farm. He stepped into the EXP as I have my daughter in law positioned and was probably pushed forward causing the slightly deeper toe and no debris thrown backwards.

What I do not have is photographs of the area behind the reported "last print" to see if DH's prints are behind it, or if there are any other "Jacob prints".

Everyone is welcome to draw their own conclusions from the photographs. I regret that I did not have access to an EXP and that my grandsons were away this past weekend. If you wish me to repeat the test with a small car and one of my grandsons, let me know.

My current theory is that Jacob either walked or was carried to the EXP that was pointed towards the farm. He stepped into the EXP as I have my daughter in law positioned and was probably pushed forward causing the slightly deeper toe and no debris thrown backwards.

What I do not have is photographs of the area behind the reported "last print" to see if DH's prints are behind it, or if there are any other "Jacob prints".

Everyone is welcome to draw their own conclusions from the photographs. I regret that I did not have access to an EXP and that my grandsons were away this past weekend. If you wish me to repeat the test with a small car and one of my grandsons, let me know.

Yeah not sure I'm buying that he was pushed into a car because myself and another group of people agree that if that is Jacobs last footprint, then where are the perps?

Yeah not sure I'm buying that he was pushed into a car because myself and another group of people agree that if that is Jacobs last footprint, then where are the perps?

Excellent question. We don't have photographs of the entire print field. If we had that, we could put this entire question about the "last print" to bed. Sterns County, care to share what photographs you have?

Excellent question. We don't have photographs of the entire print field. If we had that, we could put this entire question about the "last print" to bed. Sterns County, care to share what photographs you have?

You mean Heinrichs prints that the fbi has entered into court as evidence? I think we all know why Sterns doesn't want to share those.

You mean Heinrichs prints that the fbi has entered into court as evidence? I think we all know why Sterns doesn't want to share those.

Actually, I think many of us have no idea why Stearns does not want to share. This has been an investigation of 26 years of mutilple agencies.

It is an excellent question that I've most likely already solved. You cant have Jacob putting an indentation into the dirt like it is without someone else standing behind him, pushing him. Those perp prints don't exist.

Actually, I think many of us have no idea why Stearns does not want to share. This has been an investigation of 26 years of mutilple agencies.

They will tell you that they don't want to share any more of heinrich so they don't have to pay the price for what they have done to Dan.

The entire story was written in the driveway dust and gravel. It was noted, photographed and then disregarded. Now it appears to be back in play. We have never had all of the print field photographs, even before ELOC's book and the entering of the POI #2's tire and foot prints into court documents.

In business and industry, if you make an error, it's best to be proactive, forthcoming and deal with it. In legal and political matters, the exact opposite appears to be the norm.

It is an excellent question that I've most likely already solved. You cant have Jacob putting an indentation into the dirt like it is without someone else standing behind him, pushing him. Those perp prints don't exist.

Either they don't exist and the case takes a completely different turn, or they do exist and are not in photographs we are privy to. The fact that POI#2's prints have been entered into court documents and the FBI calls consistent with the prints in Jared's case lends some weight to the second scenario.

The entire story was written in the driveway dust and gravel. It was noted, photographed and then disregarded. Now it appears to be back in play. We have never had all of the print field photographs, even before ELOC's book and the entering of the POI #2's tire and foot prints into court documents.

In business and industry, if you make an error, it's best to be proactive, forthcoming and deal with it. In legal and political matters, the exact opposite appears to be the norm.

That is correct

Either they don't exist and the case takes a completely different turn, or they do exist and are not in photographs we are privy to. The fact that POI#2's prints have been entered into court documents and the FBI calls consistent with the prints in Jared's case lends some weight to the second scenario.

Yes yes yes yes

On second thought... You mean the print with the pattern "consistent" with POI #2's shoes next to the blue arrow that is behind the reported "Jacobs last print" with the red arrow?

Jacobs Print 4.PNG

I forgot I had this picture....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23