Tire Tracks, Shoe Prints and DJH's cars

On second thought... You mean the print with the pattern "consistent" with POI #2's shoes next to the blue arrow that is behind the reported "Jacobs last print" with the red arrow?

View attachment 100532

I forgot I had this picture....

Whatever that is, it's not working with the scenario. I don't know what that is, and you don't either. It looks like a Yeti footprint to me.

On second thought... You mean the print with the pattern "consistent" with POI #2's shoes next to the blue arrow that is behind the reported "Jacobs last print" with the red arrow?

View attachment 100532

This is actually the picture that always gave me a sense of that footprint being made by an adult. It doesn't seem like a footprint Jacob would make-the deepness of it and the width of it. Then if you account for the back half of the shoe which is not very visible but visible, it simply looks too big altogether to be Jacobs. Then the factor of, Ok where is Heinrich at? And he is not there...

View attachment 100532

That's a good remembrall! Thx. One thing about that picture.....I can't really tell from the picture exactly but it appears the striations in the footprint are very horizontal and straight and perpendicular to the length of the foot. Wasn't Heinrich's footprint(as released by LE) more of a horizontal, wavy pattern?

Heinrich Shoes.jpg

Jacobs Print 4.PNG

Keep in mind that in the second photograph, the distance is much greater and we lose detail, however we can see that both are horizontal wavy patterns. I cannot say to any degree they are a dead match from the photographs, but it is rather curious. I'm sure SCSD knows for sure.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Keep in mind that in the second photograph, the distance is much greater and we lose detail, however we can see that both are horizontal wavy patterns. I cannot say to any degree they are a dead match from the photographs, but it is rather curious. I'm sure SCSD knows for sure.

It looks like a match to my undoubtedly untrained eye . What do you think? I think I need to go back and read up. :)

It looks like a match to my undoubtedly untrained eye . What do you think? I think I need to go back and read up. :)

The work is done here. LE has entered into evidence that Heinrich is at the scene. Even if it doesn't look right, it is.

The work is done here. LE has entered into evidence that Heinrich is at the scene. Even if it doesn't look right, it is.

But I think it does look right, or are we talking about two different pics / scenes. You're talking about this one, right? Maybe the work's been done, but this is a new thread for me and it seemed there were questions that it was Heinrich's print. All I know is that the tread on that shoe matches the ones in the dirt, and I'm no expert, but that's MO.

attachment.php

But I think it does look right, or are we talking about two different pics / scenes. You're talking about this one, right? Maybe the work's been done, but this is a new thread for me and it seemed there were questions that it was Heinrich's print. All I know is that the tread on that shoe matches the ones in the dirt, and I'm no expert, but that's MO.

attachment.php

Looks like a match to me. I used to ask where they found that on the driveway and if there is more, or how it corresponds to the vehicle and Jacob. But that is just alot of the picture we dont have to see, because this macro shot is a match. LE has also said as much that Heinrich is in fact at the scene.

I hope someday what was in that driveway that was photographed and documented comes out. I learn from such exercises on what I discerned correctly and incorrectly, even at this late stage in life. Right now is the time to mourn the loss of a young life to a monster. Later it will be time to hone our skills from lessons learned and put more monsters into a dark hole for life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back