Drew Arrest Watch

I also feel so sorry for Grandpa. He loved Stacy to no end. She was the one who visited him all the time.

Well, I guess I can be happy that the GJ finally is over. And they made the right decision. IMHO.

This decision came quickly and out of the blue. Who would have thought this? That alone gives me hope we aren't the only ones thinking the same thing.

I can only hope Kathleen and Stacy have some Justice. They deserve it.

Does anyone know where the quarry is that was mentioned in the papers stolen from the police car? It seems some posters, way back when,were talking about a quarry.

I can't remember for the life of me. But I'll try to find out.

The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.:crazy:[/QUOTE

Oh please oh please...let Greta cover this with her panel..I MISS Ted, Bernie...etc.

Oh happy day!

I also feel so sorry for Grandpa. He loved Stacy to no end. She was the one who visited him all the time.

Well, I guess I can be happy that the GJ finally is over. And they made the right decision. IMHO.

This decision came quickly and out of the blue. Who would have thought this? That alone gives me hope we aren't the only ones thinking the same thing.

I can only hope Kathleen and Stacy have some Justice. They deserve it.

The special grand jury is still seated for Stacy, but that will end soon as the time limit is 18 month's, after that another one would have to be seated. The SA said they still have the usual grand jury that meets on Wednesday's they can use. Cost is a factor, but that they will get past that and continue on as long as they need to for Stacy

I wonder if a grand jury is still seated for Lisa Stebic? I hope her husband is sweating bullets right now.

Question about DP's retirement??? Will he lose that $6K per month if he is convicted??? Anyone know?

:behindbar

I will join you I screamed so loud praising God that finally he was behind bars
I think a bunch of folks will start talking now that he is in jail. I think a lot of them feared for their own lives while he was out so they just stayed silent of course this is only MHO :woohoo:

Yes, including the father of his current fiance no doubt. That ladys' life was in danger no matter how she brushed it off in her mind.

Busted :woohoo: He's busted! :dance: Good time DrewP will have a different audience now! :loser: He'll keep them all in stiches, lol what will happen to all his riches?!?! :clap: They don't like cops, and he won't be so hot. :confused: But $20M bail in jail he will stay! :woohoo:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519392,00.html

It's been a long time coming and I was getting afraid it would never get here. For those concerned about the kids, yes I am concerned about them and have been for some time.

The two older kids are old enough to remember their mother and their love and memories of her. They undoubtably grieved for her when she died, and this will bring it all back for them. Plus they are learning that their father just might be involved in her death, and this time they will be without their father. They also grew to accept another woman as their mother. And this time, they didn't- couldn't grieve for her. They were told she abandoned them. Didn't say goodbye, she just left. I don't know what they were told about their mother- but for their second mother, efforts were made to kill their love for her. And that will affect their psych in the long run, feeling abandoned through death the first time, then willful abandonment the second. Plus, we don't know just how much they heard, how much they knew. For all we know, and some witnesses seem to suggest that they know the truth. And for all this time, they had to live with what they saw, or heard, or knew. They also had to live with the person who is accused of doing it. And from recent media, it sounds as though they were being encouraged to participate in illegal activity. So yes, I am and have been concerned about them- but I think they will be better off in the long run. At least they will if it hasn't come too late. If there hasn't been too much damage so far.

For the younger kids, they will grow up without a mother. Without even remembering that they ever had a mother. And now without a father too. I just hope they don't remember ever being told that their mother abandoned them. And when they get old enough to learn the truth, they don't have a grave site to go to, to mourn their mother- to even have the illusion that they could talk to her at graveside. And someday after they learn, they will have trouble looking their father in the eye knowing why they don't have a mother. But they won't have to live with him every day. Yes, I am and have been concerned about the younger children too. But in the long run, they too are better off.

And for all of the boys, they will have a chance to learn how to actually love a woman, how to be respectful to a woman, and how a woman can be an equal. They can learn how to really treat a woman, actually like a woman..... not like a new puppy to be spoiled then ignored or to have her body parts altered (or repaired) because it "looks" better to their owner/husband. They will have a chance to grow up and learn that their can be households where men don't abuse women to "keep them in line" or to get their way. Boys who grow up in an abusive home can go a couple of ways. They can be overly aggressive, and sometimes become abusers themselves. Or they get too 'quiet' and years later sometimes turn to substance abuse or suicide.

For little Lacy, she will hopefully have a chance to grow up without absorbing that it is a woman's place to keep her man happy- and under threat of abuse if she fails. Little girls raised in an abusive home often has a very low self esteem in later life and runs a higher chance of becoming substance abusers and sometimes end up marrying men "just like their dads."

Sometimes kids who grow up in abusive households will grow up fine. But even those kids grow up with internal emotional scars. And those scars can affect them in many ways.

Yes, including the father of his current fiance no doubt. That ladys' life was in danger no matter how she brushed it off in her mind.

I have been praying for her and all those kids Maybe Kathleens kids will get to see their mother;s family and eventually heal I think it will be devastating for them as now they lost their father too but he may have eventually turned on them if they ever started asking questions about their Mother's death

I hope that is the 10 or a typo! I'd hate to see him have a chance at getting out.[/quote]

Unless DP has an unlimited money bag, or JB is working this case pro-bono, I think DP will stay behind bars and lament the fact that he was this close to going to the Bunny Ranch to pick up some extra cash and some fun.

I hope they nail his *advertiser censored** to the wall.

Sorry Biggirl, you were also asking about the other kids. Drew has six. Two grown sons, two teenage son's with Kathleen, and two tiny ones under 5 with Stacey.

Someone jump in and correct me if I've got that wrong.

You are correct., Suzi, although the two oldest ones are from his first marriage to Carol Brown. He did not have any children with his second wife, Victoria. It was rumored that he, in fact, has 8 children, but that has never been substantiated.

Question about DP's retirement??? Will he lose that $6K per month if he is convicted??? Anyone know?

Yes, he could lose his retirement if he is convicted because the murder occurred WHILE he was a police officer.

Does anyone know where the quarry is that was mentioned in the papers stolen from the police car? It seems some posters, way back when,were talking about a quarry.

I remember that too but have no idea where to find it, so I googled 'Bolingbrook IL quarry" and found several locations near DP's house:

Boughton Trucking Material: Crushed Limestone Sand & Gravel (2 addresses):
22750 111th Street .......22750 W 119th Street
Naperville, IL 60564 .......Plainfield, IL 60585

DP's address (from his booking report):
6 Pheasant Chase Court
Bolingbrook, IL 60490

Street map from DP’s to nearby quarry: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-ocpUY1so

Aerial map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Bolingbrook&1s=IL&1a=6+Pheasant+Chase+Ct&1z=60490-4513&2c=Naperville&2s=IL&2a=22750+111th+St&2z=60564&2pn=Boughton+Trucking+%26+Material#a/maps/l::6+Pheasant+Chase+Ct:Bolingbrook:IL:60490-4513:US:41.687868:-88.131429:address:Will+County:1/l:Boughton+Trucking+&+Materials:22750+W+119th:plainfield:IL:60544:US:41.666566:-88.178483:address::1/m:hyb:11:41.67723:-88.154087:0:::::/io:1:::::f:EN:M:/e

Mapquest results from DP’s house to the Boughton locations:
- Naperville distance 2.81 mi, 5 min drive
- Plainfield distance 3.60 mi, 6 min drive

Very interesting that these quarries are so close to his house. And if you look at the AERIAL MAP, you can see how large these quarries are & that they are surrounded predominantly by open land... how hard would it be to hide a body in one of those gravel pits that is deserted on the weekend? Stacy disappeared Oct 27-28 = Sat-Sun... not sure if he'd leave Stacy that close to home but who knows, Casey Anthony didn't go far with Caylee, and DP probably knows that area like the back of his murderous hand.

Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif](PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]~~~~more at link[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1386&z=105[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back