MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/16/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Good morning!

11/16/11

This thread is for today's MSM links about Baby Lisa. Please keep discussion to a minimum. If a topic needs discussion, please find or create an appropriate thread.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found! :heartbeat: :hug: :heart:

Brief segment on GMA.

Nothing new reported. JT said again that DB/JI will not be answering any more questions from LE and that they've already answered every question 5 times.

Brief segment on GMA.

Nothing new reported. JT said again that DB/JI will not be answering any more questions from LE and that they've already answered every question 5 times.
Not directed at you, SS, just responding to what JT said.

GMAFB. Even every fool knows that since 10/4, and then 10/8, LE/FBI have come up with much info (no thanks to DB & JI) and evidence that they want to ask more questions about. (sorry, bad grammar)

And LE has said that they have questions about "who came and went" from the house, and those are amongst the questions that the parents refuse to answer. Plus they refuse to be interviewed separately.

I need a Valium. j/k, that was meant figuratively, IOW, DB and JI are making me wish I had a tranquilizer on hand!!!

ETA: must go to the "parents not" thread, I guess. I am a self-correcting member. :blush:

Brief segment on GMA.

Now, how can JT know what questions LE has developed after nearly 6 weeks of investigation? And, how many times is too many times to be asked questions in the pursuit of your missing baby? Mom is presumably foggy or blacked out about the night the child went missing and Dad presumably wasn't home (but was certainly told some version of events by Mom). They need to be confronted with what LE has learned from others and questioned separately (with their lawyers) to get to the truth. Baby Lisa disappeared from inside of her house, nothing will be more helpful in trying to find her than determining who was at the house, who could have been at the house, and what was going on there, imo. Whoever took Lisa was in that house and knew Lisa was in that house, that's a fact (unless you believe a phone jacker decided to snag a baby in the process). JT and the parents dont' want to talk to LE about specific details and they refuse to talk separately even though they have top notch lawyers who can damn sure prevent abusive or coercive interrogations. JMO...

Tell us when the parents are willing to answer all of LE questions in separate interviews JT. That will be news.

Brief segment on GMA.

Does it mean they're going to be admittedly uncooperative from now on? Even if LE has a brand new still hot very shiny question it won't be answered?

JMO but I don't understand what the point is. Why did JT go on GMA to say that? Besides media exposure for JT himself, I don't see how his clients benefit from the atty going around saying the clients have stopped answering when LE calls.

Does it mean they're going to be admittedly uncooperative from now on? Even if LE has a brand new still hot very shiny question it won't be answered?

Nope, cuz Tacopina says LE can submit questions to him and Picerno and they'll field answers from the parents. :rolleyes:

JMO but I don't understand what the point is. Why did JT go on GMA to say that? Besides media exposure for JT himself, I don't see how his clients benefit from the atty going around saying the clients have stopped answering when LE calls.

I'd have to watch it again, but I understood him to mean they will not be answering ANY further questions at all. This is only my interpretation.

Nope, cuz Tacopina says LE can submit questions to him and Picerno and they'll field answers from the parents. :rolleyes:

exactly! These people are supposed to be professionals at getting to information - one way or another. I'm embarrassed for them and their level of ability to get their job done.

edit: I didn't realize this was in the wrong thread. sorry for the ot. i've copied this to the proper thread.

exactly! These people are supposed to be professionals at getting to information - one way or another. I'm embarrassed for them and their level of ability to get their job done.

LE or the lawyers?

Either way, we'll have to agree to disagree. The parents are not talking. They own the house, it's their child, the child went missing from the house, mom may or may not remember things about that night but is no longer answering questions... Tacopina and Picerno are doing the job that the parents are retaining them to do; defend them. The parents can go against the lawyers advice on behalf of their child at any time. I think the job that is being embarassingly carried out here is the job of the parents to put their childrens' best interests ahead of their own.

JMO and I'll go to the "parents aren't answering vital questions" thread before I get us in trouble!

I'd have to watch it again, but I understood him to mean they will not be answering ANY further questions at all. This is only my interpretation.

I haven't seen it yet (missed it). Do they usually post videos from that show? If you know, how long do they usually take to hit the web? TIA

ETA..nevermind... should have read further. I found it a couple of posts down. Thanks

O/T

BREAKING NEWS: St. Louis County Jail just confirmed that Shelby Dasher is being held on 1st Degree Murder charges in the death of her 13 month old Tyler Dasher. John Knicely KMOV & Claire Kellett KMOV here in the newsroom."

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

i just have NO words.

just thought i'd post if some of you have been following this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth