"Who would leave children that young alone?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to address the original title of this thread: "would you leave a child that young alone?"

I did planned to do something similar once in 2002 (So, several years before Madeleine disappeared. I might think harder about it after her story became so well known)

My husband and I were meeting friends for a vacation. We were all staying in the same hotel. They all had small children too. for just one of the evening we were together, we planned to put all the children to sleep, then meet in the hotel's common area, after dinner, which we ate with our children. We spent the day at a family themed amusement park. We had permission to bring wine ourselves and serve it in the common area.

My son was 22 months old.

I want to point out several differences.

1. This was a high rise hotel room with only one door which opened to an interior hallway.
2. We brought a baby monitor with us and we tested it earlier in the day to be sure we'd be able to hear him through it from the common area.
3. We were still physically in the same building that he was in, merely in another room, albeit at some distance.
4. He was sleeping in a pack and play so he couldn't climb out and wander away.
5. We didn't plan to visit for long.

But yes, we were planning to do something similar.

Just not for 6 nights in a row,though,right ? jmo moo

Is that why they lied to the police and their friends/families about the window? And about Madeleine's "coloboma"? And why they went out jogging and played tennis while others searched areas for their daughter?

BBM ~ I had not heard this before, please tell me this is a joke? :please: Does anyone know when this actually happened, as in how soon after MM's disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158