Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it means people who they haven't found / haven't spoken to yet.
They must have cctv footage or cars sighted?
Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to follow up cars from CCTV/media footage? Especially after 9 months of investigations. At this point they have either identified those cars or they haven't. And if they haven't, I don't see how anything will change at this point except maybe to make somebody (either the perpetrator or an associate) nervous?

BRIDGET BRENNAN: Police are holding out hope that William is still alive, and they're confident that there are people who are withholding information from them.

GARY JUBELIN: But we're reconstructing what happened at that crucial time, and what I can say with confidence is that we know there were people in that vicinity that still haven't come forward and we're pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there.

People that had not been identified until recently?
or
People that have been identified as being there but have said they were not?
http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2015/s4262432.htm

"People"? Gosh, a lot of information to process right now. I'm trying to make sense of it all.

Happy birthday darling little boy :loveyou:

Does anyone remember the talk about a car that was seen around kendall that day, a black car maybe?

This makes me think of the man reported to be asking for directions to Benaroon Dr that morning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am wondering whether an anonymous person called CrimeStoppers and told them that William is still alive but was too afraid to say who has him or where he is.

BRIDGET BRENNAN: Police are holding out hope that William is still alive, and they're confident that there are people who are withholding information from them.

GARY JUBELIN: But we're reconstructing what happened at that crucial time, and what I can say with confidence is that we know there were people in that vicinity that still haven't come forward and we're pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there.

People that had not been identified until recently?
or
People that have been identified as being there but have said they were not?

Happy Birthday William? :cake4u:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2015/s4262432.htm

Why would they make this statement without backing it up with something concrete? I hope it's true, but the realist in me thinks they have just released this today because of the date. I hope I am wrong.

I see on the nsw offical police fb page
They used the word william was "targeted"
That's a strong word to use?? I was under the assumption they thought opportunistic abduction. Sorry don't know how to upload picture.
I also read new article brave hearts? As there talking to specific person/persons

“If he had not been targeted, today William would be with his mum and dad, his sister and other loved ones, blowing out candles on his birthday cake and happily opening presents,” he (Jubelin) added.

That is interesting...

"Targeted ", renewed appeal... this all screams paedo ring ,JMHO. :(

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

For what it's worth, this is my message for whoever has William or anyone who knows where William is:

Words cannot even describe the magnitude of this cruel act, taking an innocent toddler away from everything he has ever known. His mum, dad and sister are his entire world and he is theirs.

Whoever is hanging onto William, he is not yours. He will never be yours. The police, the Australian public and concerned people all over the world are vigilantly keeping an eye out for him.

Don't you get it? People all over the world are snapping and sharing photos of kids who could be William in the hopes it is him.

You're hanging onto a child that the world is searching for. He has captured so many hearts.

Just find a way to give him back. It's going to be impossible to live with the pressure.

The publicity is only going to grow...

For those who know who took him, you will forever be known around the world as the people who didn't speak up for William Tyrrell. Think about what that will do to your life, your loved ones, because he will be found eventually and you will be exposed.

But it's not too late to redeem yourself.

Come on, how can you protect someone who has STOLEN A CHILD?! How is someone who has done something so heinous worth protecting? It takes an evil person to do such a thing!

Washing machine repairman William Spedding remains the only named person of interest in the case, with his home and office being searched by detectives a number of times throughout the hunt.
Earlier this month a Spider-Man figurine was discovered in Spedding’s work van when it was searched by investigators.

OK ...was it found earlier this month or Ms released it to the media?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-missing-toddler/story-fni0cx4q-1227415672700

I keeping thinking back to the house for sale directly across the road from the grandmother's property. Some of us discussed this house way back in an earlier thread. 35 Benaroon Drive was advertised for sale not long after William disappeared. The vendor was advertised as a 'he' and was wanting a quick sale. The photos of the interior of that house creeped me out. Such weird photos to advertise the sale of the property. When William was first reported missing some of the volunteer searchers apparently heard noises coming from that house but when they checked around outside, the house appeared to be vacant. It's not known if the police have followed up on this info, although they were made aware of it.

Just checked and this property was sold just over a week ago.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

This is the front of 35 Benaroon Drive Kendall.

35-Benaroon-Drive-showing-car_zps7zkeealg.jpg

As you drive out of the driveway of 35 Benaroon Drive this is what you see directly in front of you. The rear of the grandmother's house where William was said to be playing.

Grandmothers%20house%20opposite%2035%20Benaroon%20Drive_zps1pvsvbbf.jpg

Images sourced from Google Maps. https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suszUiAZ8xNRMfsLjiWmWkA!2e0

My point is (as has been discussed previously) did someone living in that house see William playing and quickly grabbed him within a matter of minutes? Was there someone hiding in that house when the search for William was underway? Was someone squatting in that house? Someone who wasn't supposed to be there? I'm wondering if the police did discover that someone was living there but they have never bothered to come forward to identify themselves to police. I learned from the real estate agent that all of the properties in that particular estate are on septic.

All conjecture on my part but as I mentioned, this house gave me chills when I first saw it. In fact it still does.

This makes me think of the man reported to be asking for directions to Benaroon Dr that morning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It was initally reported that this man asked for directions to Benaroon Drive but apparently he asked for directions to Batar Creek Road, which intersects with Benaroon Drive. It's still odd that there has been nothing more mentioned about this guy.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/batar+creek+road+kendall/data=!4m2!2m1!4b1

Washing machine repairman William Spedding remains the only named person of interest in the case, with his home and office being searched by detectives a number of times throughout the hunt.
Earlier this month a Spider-Man figurine was discovered in Spedding’s work van when it was searched by investigators.

OK ...was it found earlier this month or Ms released it to the media?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-missing-toddler/story-fni0cx4q-1227415672700

Some of us have known about the Spiderman figurine for quite a while now, well before earlier this month. So I would say that MSM had only learned about it earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708