Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare say if Mark Dixie overstayed today, there would a warrant out for him.
Amalgamating legacy databases is almost impossible in some cases.
Not sure national security wish to share certain info with local police for certain reasons.
Security reasons for one.

How are you so sure there was not a warrant out for him back in 93 when he overstayed his visa?

Mapping legacy databases together using intermediary tables that normalise the relevant or critical data is never impossible.
Just a matter of how long it takes, how much it will cost, and how accurate the data going in and data coming out is.
The "big data" tools that "data scientist's" have at their disposal nowadays that can be used to work with large datasets in different structures and formats have advanced considerably in recent years.
Though you'd want to be extremely careful with how the data is used, given the potential severity and consequences of working with incorrect data for criminal and law enforcement purposes.

Agree with you on the National Security bit. They'll just share what they need to and are able to, and a more likely to be data users than data providers.
Wouldn't want to expose or interfere with any undercover security agency, law enforcement, or corporate mercenary assets on special ops for our friendly allies and home grown.

Thanks for clarifying this time frame Spinnaker [emoji2]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
SS may have told the crowd-controller that she was going home to her sister's because she didn't wish to go into any detail.

He may be kept in isolation in the SHU at first but if he does go down I think he will want to establish his position in the pecking order. Prisoners have certain codes and will meter out 'justice' but don't forget there are others in prison who have actually done far worse than him who may support him. So it depends on the dominant pack.

Hi janwa - speaking of prisons I found this article about Ivan Milat who is in Supermax a prison in Goulburn. Maybe he is lying but sounds like he enjoying his stay😡MOO

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3342816...-of-apartment-like-prison-living-in-supermax/

Hi janwa - speaking of prisons I found this article about Ivan Milat who is in Supermax a prison in Goulburn. Maybe he is lying but sounds like he enjoying his stayMOO

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3342816...-of-apartment-like-prison-living-in-supermax/

Interesting but I think you will find it's just a hyped up version of normal practice apart from being given TV's etc. rather than having to buy one himself. As there isn't the same opportunity for work in the gardens/grounds, library or kitchens etc for those in his position they can't rake in any extra money. All prisoners can have outside money put into their bank account at the prison if they get a visitor prepared to deposit it. As for the Halal meals the none Muslims would have to forego ham and bacon and probably convince themselves they are getting something extra in exchange when it really only means adhering to a list of "clean" food and indicates the way that animals are killed. Dream on Milat.

How are you so sure there was not a warrant out for him back in 93 when he overstayed his visa?

Mapping legacy databases together using intermediary tables that normalise the relevant or critical data is never impossible.
Just a matter of how long it takes, how much it will cost, and how accurate the data going in and data coming out is.
The "big data" tools that "data scientist's" have at their disposal nowadays that can be used to work with large datasets in different structures and formats have advanced considerably in recent years.
Though you'd want to be extremely careful with how the data is used, given the potential severity and consequences of working with incorrect data for criminal and law enforcement purposes.

Agree with you on the National Security bit. They'll just share what they need to and are able to, and a more likely to be data users than data providers.
Wouldn't want to expose or interfere with any undercover security agency, law enforcement, or corporate mercenary assets on special ops for our friendly allies and home grown.
It wont be $150 million. Being government it will be $300 million
They wont get them 4th normal.
Some of the databases are that old they cant.
Intemediatry tables wont help.

Hi janwa - speaking of prisons I found this article about Ivan Milat who is in Supermax a prison in Goulburn. Maybe he is lying but sounds like he enjoying his stay��MOO

“HRM they supply all our gear, TV radio etc., out in main prison one has to purchase all of it,” he wrote.
Heres your kicker. Hes in 'max' which is seperated from the other prisoners.
Prisoner protection.

Televisions are a bargaining tool, like a child. Misbehave, we take your Xbox
I thought Birnie was in max as well?

In my opinion, the only bargaining chip BRE may have is SS. ie. Plead guilty and give up Sarah's location for a chance at parole. Only slim hope of him having any chance of dying outside of prison walls. That is of course, provided he knows and at this point, with the only knowledge being what MSM relays, I am unconvinced he was involved.
Police are not going to bargain with a pile of dust.
When the prosecution presents the file to defence....
270 phone calls in one night after the arrest. Info still coming in.

Sarah left the club and what we know to happen next is that at 2:06 am Sarah telephoned Swan Taxis from a phone box on Stirling Road near the intersection of Stirling Highway. Sarah requested a taxi collect her from that location and take her to Mosman Park.

After the phone call it is believed Sarah crossed the road and waited at the intersection of Stirling Road and Stirling Highway for the taxi to arrive.

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/sarah-ellen-spiers/

The CSK had to do everything within a certain period of time and be back in work Tuesday.
Presuming a 2.10am abduction time, thats about 4 hours before the sun rises.
Thats 4 hours before someone is not home

We dont know for example only, if still in relationship with say wife 1.0 or in affair with wife 2.0.
We dont have a timeline.
Wouldnt someone be wondering where he might be??

Sarah left the club and what we know to happen next is that at 2:06 am Sarah telephoned Swan Taxis from a phone box on Stirling Road near the intersection of Stirling Highway. Sarah requested a taxi collect her from that location and take her to Mosman Park.

After the phone call it is believed Sarah crossed the road and waited at the intersection of Stirling Road and Stirling Highway for the taxi to arrive.

The CSK had to do everything within a certain period of time and be back in work Tuesday.

We dont know for example only, if still in relationship with say wife 1.0 or in affair with wife 2.0.
We dont have a timeline.
Speculation so far seems to be that the accused has already separated from first wife, was living in Fountain way on his own awaiting the sale of the property, was probably using some of his long service leave, and didn't hook up with his second wife until 1998.
Which, if true, meant he didn't have to be anywhere in a hurry.
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

On what basis are you making the assumption that the abductor of Sarah Spiers had to be back in work on Tuesday?

Even if you are implying that the accused of other Claremont and related crimes (but not Sarah Spiers) Bradley Robert Edwards (BRE), is the CSK, in your statement about "back in work on Tuesday".
BRE reportedly started work at Telstra in early 1986, probably with the annual intake of junior mostly school leaver technicians
Possibly in early January.
Meaning that by late January 1996, ten years later, he would have accrued at least 3 months of Long Service Leave, and be using that summer period, or that long weekend to take some form of leave.
Particularly as reportedly, a keen fisherman, when that time of year is excellent for both early morning and night fishing.

Even if you are not assuming that BRE is the killer of Sarah Spiers, whoever(s) did, might not have had to be back in work on the first business workday after that Australia Day long weekend.

Why assume that there was only one abductor or killer?
There's no witness to any Sarah Spiers abduction or murder.
No murder weapon, no body, no evidence of any struggle, and no trace of evidence from where she was last seen or anywhere else, related to any abduction or murder or Sarah Spiers.
Just a reported sighting by 3 men in a car from near to where she made a phone call for a taxi that night, which was apparently the last she was seen alive.

I have to find out if French restaurant operating at time of Sharon Mason?
Bag found with party mask, finger prints not greers on bag. Hair on body not Greers. Rumours body maybe frozen.
Body put above pipes in carpark 50 metres from restaurant carpark.

Not going to search but daughter of Kewdale Geneste not very old when got together after wife 1.0 break up and house sold.
We will have to wait to see how the French connection happened.
Is child his? Hence break up wife 1.0? A very modest switch of relationship, told daughter is his?

On what basis are you making the assumption that the abductor of Sarah Spiers had to be back in work on Tuesday?
Police implied it was someone who had to turn up to work and maybe edgy after the incident.
Police had concerns immediatley after Sarah that police had a killer on their hands.

Its not going to help if someone took long service leave at the time

years later, he would have accrued at least 3 months of Long Service Leave, and be using that summer period, or that long weekend to take some form of leave.
Particularly as reportedly, a keen fisherman,
Have you a source for reports of avid fisherman? Thanks.

Speculation so far seems to be that the accused .... SNIP .... was probably using some of his long service leave.
Which, if true, meant he didn't have to be anywhere in a hurry.

I'd say possibly, rather than probably.

Although whether you'd be more likely to take any accrued long service leave when you are in a relationship, to go on a lengthy holiday with partner, possibly overseas,
or take more work leave when you are single, and in search of another partner or just a series of temp hookups, is something to speculate over.

Wayback, 3 months Long Service Leave often accrued after 7 years of continuous full-time service for many workers.
Some people took their long service leave in bits and pieces, rather than all in one 3 month hit.

If you are trying to sell your Principal Place of Residence and want to spend time looking for another property and to move.
Taking Long Service Leave in bits and pieces, depending on when you most need, might have been the go, as trying to predict the timing of property sales, and relocation of assets, belongings to a new property, depending of whether you purchase another property straight away and can move into it straight away (it could already have tenants that required notice, or to finish an existing lease), is not easy to predict.

I'd say possibly, rather than probably.

Although whether you'd be more likely to take any accrued long service leave when you are in a relationship, to go on a lengthy holiday with partner, possibly overseas,
or take more work leave when you are single, and in search of another partner or just a series of temp hookups, is something to speculate over.

Wayback, 3 months Long Service Leave often accrued after 7 years of continuous full-time service for many workers.
Some people took their long service leave in bits and pieces, rather than all in one 3 month hit.

If you are trying to sell your Principal Place of Residence and want to spend time looking for another property and to move.
Taking Long Service Leave in bits and pieces, depending on when you most need, might have been the go, as trying to predict the timing of property sales, and relocation of assets, belongings to a new property, depending of whether you purchase another property straight away and can move into it straight away (it could already have tenants that required notice, or to finish an existing lease), is not easy to predict.

Telstra Long Service leave probably came from the Commonwealth Government Long Service Leave of 10 years rather than the WA State Government of 10 years. Would also depend on what the rules are with the company as to if you had to take the leave at the time or if you could accrue it.

In 1996, I think there were more people working the traditional work day than there are now. I know they only tended to do services during their standard hours.

I have to find out if French restaurant operating at time of Sharon Mason?
Bag found with party mask, finger prints not greers on bag. Hair on body not Greers. Rumours body maybe frozen.
Body put above pipes in carpark 50 metres from restaurant carpark.

Not going to search but daughter of Kewdale Geneste not very old when got together after wife 1.0 break up and house sold.
We will have to wait to see how the French connection happened.
Is child his? Hence break up wife 1.0? A very modest switch of relationship, told daughter is his?

Police implied it was someone who had to turn up to work and maybe edgy after the incident.
Police had concerns immediatley after Sarah that police had a killer on their hands.

Its not going to help if someone took long service leave at the time

Grok's timeline seems to say it opened in 1985. Sharon Mason went missing on election day in 1983.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-9-*ARREST&p=13036961#post13036961

No they did not.

They implied it "might" have been someone who had to turn up to work and maybe edgy.

How would the Police have a clue on the work type and work patterns of the abductor/killer, when they did not have any evidence on any potential suspects, as far as we know.

Are you suggesting that the WAPOL had and still have evidence on some individuals, that they were Sarah Spier's abductor or killer?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-8-ARREST*&p=13022980#post13022980

SNIP .... the newspaper article re: the Madora Bay property search where it says that BE used to go fishing with his dad near Mandurah.

This, in turn made me remember a Websleuths post in earlier threads where people were asking what would lead someone to know about the Pipidinny Rd, Eglinton body-disposal site. Someone said that, as I recall, that the site at the beach near the end of the track is a fishing spot.

Has BE ever fished there?

Now to try find that newspaper article referred to in the above.

Now to try find that newspaper article referred to in the above.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/23a0b68aefc77eca7f655a46994149dc

[FONT=&amp]
A friend of Mr Edwards said he was close to his parents and regularly went crabbing with his father in the Mandurah area.

[/FONT]
Then I found this

BE is known to come down to Mandurah to go crabbing/fishing with a family member...

[FONT=&amp]Can't find any media sources or anything other than heresay about BRE and any non-crabbing fishing activities.
(A crab is not a fish even though they both smell and taste fishy)

Madora Bay and Mandurah being huge, fishing, crabbing and prawning spots.
It's highly likely that he would have been fishing a bit, even if just with family or friends.
Even if it was not one of his favourite past-times.

Not to forget, that BRE's brother (a verified insider in this thread/topic) who is only a couple of years younger than BRE, is hugely into fishing (it appears) from the 2 pictures at the top of his current Facebook page
[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/troy.edwards.1029

We dont have a timeline.

Crabstick,
Government departments usually have a fortnighty rostered day off, usually taken on a Monday or Friday. Perhaps the abductions tied in with the fortnightly RDOs.

We dont have a timeline.

Crabstick maybe you've forgotten to check the calendar as SS went missing in early hours of Saturday 27th January after being out with her friends on a Friday night.

That means that whoever took SS, if they had to work on Tuesday after the long weekend, had ALL DAY Saturday, ALL DAY Sunday, and ALL DAY Monday to do possibly ghastly deeds and then hide the body.

That's 3 days of SK Fun for a SK if SS was taken by a SK.

PLUS, because it was the long weekend, IMO it would've pretty easy for a SK to lie to any family or a (new) GF that he/she was going away on a weekend trip somewhere.

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/spiers-sarah

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member