Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty Two

Dr. Conrad Murray DA David Walgren ‘Bringing Sexy Back’ To The Courtroom

Walgren has impressed courthouse onlookers with his impressive legal skills and professionalism. However, it's his JFK Jr. resemblance that has inspired a YouTube video montage of Walgren set to Justin Timberlake's hit, Sexy Back.

Walgren is happily married to Deputy District Attorney Nicol Walgren, and the couple have two children.

Take a look at David Walgren bringing Sexy Back below:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...da-david-walgren-bringing-sexy-back-courtroom

Whew, :bowdown: blue, thanks!!

:hot: It's 45 degrees outside, but it's hot :hot: in here!!! I enjoyed every minute of it :blushing:. The video was perfect to match his actions...and that little spiff of hair :heartbeat: at the front of his hairline, stickin' right up there :hot:. Thanks. <pant, pant> :hot:

:sigh::sigh:

icon12.gif

Oh my goodness girl! Good thing you didn't puncture a lung or spleen. I hope he gave you some meds so you can rest well at night. Sleep is when healing happens! Bless you.

Thank you so much Isa.

He said it could take up to two months to completely heal.

He did say I was very healthy though and thought they would mend just fine.

Yes he gave me meds to sleep. That is one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and go to the doctor because I was so exhausted from lack of sleep.

IMO

It is reprehensible for sure Borndem!

Oh btw you asked me the other day how I was feeling and I was feeling so bad at that time I didn't even have the energy to post back. Sorry for my bad manners.:blushing: But I did finally go to the doctor and I have four fractured ribs and I also bruised my spleen so it has been a really tough go so I haven't posted a lot in the past few days.

I have read all the posts though and I sure have missed interacting with all of you throughout the trial day.

I am getting better though............slowly. (sigh):banghead:

So hopefully tomorrow I will be here while the trial is going on.

IMO

Wow, ocean, bless your little pea pickin' er, ah, spleen. Man, that sounds awful. Your spleen. No wonder you felt so bad -- sorry for dwelling on it, but I am amazed that your were able to do anything at all. Even a deep breath hurts. Whew. Bad. No wonder you could not sleep. Dayam.

But so glad you're improving, Little Girl. I (this is no contest) bruised 2 ribs (Docs in a box), but they didn't have a lot of pity for poor, poor, pitiful ME, dammmit. But I did get 6 Tylenol w/codeine to sleep at night and that does the trick. This is the 3rd time I've pizzzzed off my ribs -- and it wasn't like I was baling hay or laying bricks (or laying anything for that matter) -- I was bending down to get the NY Times off the driveway from my car (duh). It did take my breath & bring tears to my eyes, but I've been moving about the house, etc., okay. What a drag it is gettin' old.

Glad, glad, glad you're better! We need your smarts & your wit for this last lap.

And, BTW, your remarks about a possible week of jury discussion might not be out of the question. Sometimes a juror can be a bit slow on the uptake, or just scared to do the "wrong thing," and that might slow it down a bit. But IS or something-or-other said that several of those jurors had been on superior court trials in the past -- one of them, several times. So that might help, too. And the biochemist. Since this is not a not-guilty vs. 20 --30 years type deal, perhaps it won't take so long....

Health to you, my friend. Sweet dreams tonight I wish for you.
icon12.gif

Thank you so much Isa.

He said it could take up to two months to completely heal.

He did say I was very healthy though and thought they would mend just fine.

Yes he gave me meds to sleep. That is one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and go to the doctor because I was so exhausted from lack of sleep.

IMO

Yikes! Hope you feel better soon!

And, if you need something to help you sleep, lay off the propofol! :innocent:

Oh btw you asked me the other day how I was feeling and I was feeling so bad at that time I didn't even have the energy to post back. Sorry for my bad manners.:blushing: But I did finally go to the doctor and I have four fractured ribs and I also bruised my spleen so it has been a really tough go so I haven't posted a lot in the past few days.

I have read all the posts though and I sure have missed interacting with all of you throughout the trial day.

IMO

Oh My Gosh, oceanblueeyes... I knew it was bad and that you were in a lot of pain,
but.... wowwweee..... 4 ribs fractured... and a bruised spleen!!! Whoa!
Now that IS a lot of pain to endure!

I'm so glad you went to the doctor's and got something for pain & to help you sleep.

I hope you get better each day, even if it's just a little better each day!
My thoughts & prayers are with you!

AND PLEASE... do not over-do..... anything at all!! Just get plenty of rest so those
ribs and spleen heal quickly & the way they're s'posed to!! :cupcake:

:rose::rose::rose:

IMO

OMG!!! :panic: I'm so glad you finally went to the doctor. Poor thing. I sure hope you get better soon. :rose:

:Banane35::toastred::toast:

Here's hoping that Walgren got a good night's sleep and is loaded for bear with his closing argument. :biggrin:

Just watched the last day of testimony, and it was most shocking day of the whole trial for me. I gotta say I am appalled at Dr. White. I was believing him about how the urine level was too low to have been from a propofol infusion (it wouldn't have changed Murray's guilt for me, but the question of precipitating cause is a key point of interest). White based his opinion on a certain paper from 1988. I wondered why Shafer or the state never addressed this, and I was thinking they goofed. But after hearing Shafer in rebuttal, it turns out White was not only misrepresenting the article in the first place (it only a gave an upper limit not anything precise), there have been articles published since that give a better reference for what they're looking at, and in fact a 2002 paper shows that the urine level at autopsy meant there had to have been a long infusion of high dose, and not a couple of injections as the defense is arguing.

I wish there was some way to sanction him. Hopefully, he will be shunned by colleagues. I am so disgusted right now. That other scientist who made the model for him is on my list too.

Just watched the last day of testimony, and it was most shocking day of the whole trial for me. I gotta say I am appalled at Dr. White. I was believing him about how the urine level was too low to have been from a propofol infusion (it wouldn't have changed Murray's guilt for me, but the question of precipitating cause is a key point of interest). White based his opinion on a certain paper from 1988. I wondered why Shafer or the state never addressed this, and I was thinking they goofed. But after hearing Shafer in rebuttal, it turns out White was not only misrepresenting the article in the first place (it only a gave an upper limit not anything precise), there have been articles published since that give a better reference for what they're looking at, and in fact a 2002 paper shows that the urine level at autopsy meant there had to have been a long infusion of high dose, and not a couple of injections as the defense is arguing.

I wish there was some way to sanction him. Hopefully, he will be shunned by colleagues. I am so disgusted right now. That other scientist who made the model for him is on my list too.

During Walgen's cross examination of Dr. White, he tried several times to ask Dr. White if he had seen this newer 2002 paper and Dr. White said he wasn't familiar with it. When Walgren tried to then question him about it, he hid behind the "I didn't prepare the models" tune and defense objected to specific questions about the 2002 paper since Dr. White had already said he wasn't familiar with it. The judge sustained the objections.

I was so glad to see Dr. Shafer get back up on the stand for rebuttal. He totally wiped out Dr. White's entire testimony. IMO

That's true, Walgren did try to ask about the newer papers, but you know, I don't think Walgren understood the scientific nuances well enough to nail White on his own, so he kind of let it go, probably knowing he'll get Shafer back on the stand anyway. Shafer is very convincing. He explains the issues well for a lay audience. And he was doing it without pay. Very refreshing to see that.

That's true, Walgren did try to ask about the newer papers, but you know, I don't think Walgren understood the scientific nuances well enough to nail White on his own, so he kind of let it go, probably knowing he'll get Shafer back on the stand anyway. Shafer is very convincing. He explains the issues well for a lay audience. And he was doing it without pay. Very refreshing to see that.

So true about Dr. Shafer. He didn't seem to need to impress anyone with big scientific words and was very good at explaining this complicated medical testimony in ways that a layman could understand.

I would have loved to have him as a teacher in my science classes. I'd have probably done much better in them than I did. :)

Yeah, he was my favorite witness. He's so believable. You can see he'd have testified for the defense if he saw the evidence that way.

IMO

Reading here this morning to catch up before closings today and came across this. Major ouchie! I'm glad you saw the doctor and got some sleep meds. I hope you are feeling well enough to watch all day and grace us with some posts. Now, you know exactly why you hurt so much and know it will be better in the near future.

===========> Attention:
TxLady2
!!!!!!! <============
<drumroll, please!!!>

Good Morning, Fellow Walgren Droolers!!! Especially that one from the Lone Star State:

Speaking of stars, I am re-posting oceanblueeyes' discovery of The Man!
It's a great funky tribute to the 1st Chair Deputy Prosecutor, our McSteamy. It'll warm you up better than a cup of hot coffee or tea!

It's a must for a little off-beat prep for today's court proceedings. Find a cold towel and click!

Again, many thanks to our own oceanblueeyes!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Originally posted by oceanblueeyes --

Dr. Conrad Murray DA David Walgren ‘Bringing Sexy Back’ To The Courtroom

Walgren has impressed courthouse onlookers with his impressive legal skills and professionalism. However, it's his JFK Jr. resemblance that has inspired a YouTube video montage of Walgren set to Justin Timberlake's hit, Sexy Back.

Walgren is happily married to Deputy District Attorney Nicol Walgren, and the couple have two children.

:floorlaugh:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...back-courtroom

Wow, ocean, bless your little pea pickin' er, ah, spleen. Man, that sounds awful. Your spleen. No wonder you felt so bad -- sorry for dwelling on it, but I am amazed that your were able to do anything at all. Even a deep breath hurts. Whew. Bad. No wonder you could not sleep. Dayam.

But so glad you're improving, Little Girl. I (this is no contest) bruised 2 ribs (Docs in a box), but they didn't have a lot of pity for poor, poor, pitiful ME, dammmit. But I did get 6 Tylenol w/codeine to sleep at night and that does the trick. This is the 3rd time I've pizzzzed off my ribs -- and it wasn't like I was baling hay or laying bricks (or laying anything for that matter) -- I was bending down to get the NY Times off the driveway from my car (duh). It did take my breath & bring tears to my eyes, but I've been moving about the house, etc., okay. What a drag it is gettin' old.

Glad, glad, glad you're better! We need your smarts & your wit for this last lap.

And, BTW, your remarks about a possible week of jury discussion might not be out of the question. Sometimes a juror can be a bit slow on the uptake, or just scared to do the "wrong thing," and that might slow it down a bit. But IS or something-or-other said that several of those jurors had been on superior court trials in the past -- one of them, several times. So that might help, too. And the biochemist. Since this is not a not-guilty vs. 20 --30 years type deal, perhaps it won't take so long....

Health to you, my friend. Sweet dreams tonight I wish for you.
icon12.gif

Good morning Boredem and Everyone!:seeya:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR WELL WISHES. IT IS SO APPRECIATED. YOU ALL ARE LIKE A PART OF MY FAMILY TO ME.

I'm here, but as my sweet aunt use to say 'I'm still kicking but just not too high!':floorlaugh:

Oh gosh Boredem that is scary about your rib encounters. I know it leaves you a little worried to make any sudden moves.

Now I am a girl :) that will pick up something heavy at any given time but that sure isn't going to happen again anytime soon even though I didn't hurt my ribs that way but I know I will really watch what I do more carefully from now on.

Now back to the main topic at hand.:)

Is anyone excited this morning? I am. This is like the grand finale and I think we are going to see a great closing.

IMO

Yeah, he was my favorite witness. He's so believable. You can see he'd have testified for the defense if he saw the evidence that way.

Exactly. He is an honorable man. He is not a 'bought' man and would have given his honest opinion no matter which side called him.

He was even gracious enough to help the DT out when they asked.

I fell in 'love' with Dr. Shafer. It makes me feel good to know there are great people out there like him.

IMO

I've opened up a thread for today's posts:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153519"]Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Good morning everyone!

===========> Attention:
TxLady2
!!!!!!! <============
<drumroll, please!!!>

Good Morning, Fellow Walgren Droolers!!! Especially that one from the Lone Star State:

Speaking of stars, I am re-posting oceanblueeyes' discovery of The Man!
It's a great funky tribute to the 1st Chair Deputy Prosecutor, our McSteamy. It'll warm you up better than a cup of hot coffee or tea!

It's a must for a little off-beat prep for today's court proceedings. Find a cold towel and click!

Again, many thanks to our own oceanblueeyes!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
-- Originally posted by oceanblueeyes --

Dr. Conrad Murray DA David Walgren &#8216;Bringing Sexy Back&#8217; To The Courtroom

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...back-courtroom

:great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

While we are waiting watch this video. There is so very cool shots of him in this one.

David's Fans!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...da-david-walgren-bringing-sexy-back-courtroom

Good Morning People,:seeya: and a special thanks
icon12.gif
to you, Talina, for your fine thread-work for us!

"He liked to push the propofol himself" (or close) -- The DT needs to be careful if they use that one....

So why, Doctor, didn't you think about making that possibility impossible? -----> Why didn't You hide the IV and the propofol and the syringe (which by then, according to you, wasn't needed) before you walked out on him?

You, big news, were just a bit late on the uptake, and you took the propofol bottles and IV and hid them just a bit too late, didn't ya?? You, his caregiver...

Shame on you, Conrad Murray, Shame on you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back