IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
and honestly, I would think that any real construction worker would laugh at the fact that this truck was considered a "work" truck.

To most men who like BIG trucks or are into work type trucks, this would be considered a sissy truck; especially with the short bed.

It would be a joke to even consider purchasing for work purposes because not a lot of big or long equipment would fit in it it would be useless in their eyes.

t.jpg

Credit to MRSU for pic

Well now it looks more like a grilled cheese sandwich with the Madonna's face, so I don't know anymore...:(

I see a dog with an oil funnel on it's head. LMBO And no, I haven't been drinking or smoking anything tonight. :websleuther: haha

Erm...can someone outline/detail what the girl on facebook is seeing? That is really detailed and I don't see it at all.

Has anyone here (meaning WS) downloaded this pic to their phones?

Erm...can someone outline/detail what the girl on facebook is seeing? That is really detailed and I don't see it at all.

I don't see it either. I did comment on that girls posting and asked if she could zoom in on the lettering on the truck. No response yet.

Are you looking at it on your computer? According to the poster, you can only see it on a cell phone.

I x'd on the truck where the arrows in the window line up on the truck...still think it's a double-ended arrow.

attachment.php

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 159
I see 29 guests viewing this thread.

Please join Websleuths! You will love it here AND we could use the extra help!

I think they are likely smoking something really good tonight and not sharin' with the rest of us. :waitasec: I don't see how it's possible to get that much detail out of a blurred blob. Really? They can see her teeth....c'mon now, I doubt it. :poke:

Has anyone here (meaning WS) downloaded this pic to their phones?

I did. It looks like a mans face, face straight at us and looking down. Theres a very defined nose and eyes. But I am soooo tired. I would eat that grilled cheese right about now.

I think they are likely smoking something really good tonight and not sharin' with the rest of us. :waitasec: I don't see how it's possible to get that much detail out of a blurred blob. Really? They can see her teeth....c'mon now, I doubt it. :poke:

Well......she's not FBI, but she did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I did. It looks like a mans face, face straight at us and looking down. Theres a very defined nose and eyes. But I am soooo tired. I would eat that grilled cheese right about now.

Hmmmm, interesting. Too bad my phone's a piece of <postersnip> Maybe I will borrow my hubby's fancy phone tomorrow and give it a look.

I don't think I should wake him up right now at 2:12 am. He understands my obsession but I don't want to push it. :great:

You know what? I just went to the hi res pic on my computer, clicked on it, then went to the top menu of my browser and zoomed in. It gives you the same effect.

I just noticed the same thing. Went to their website and the swath of paint and paintbrush could be part of that blurred logo. When blurred that would certainly look like a scrape or a dent! Would also make sense given the size of the truck which would be good to haul around paint cans, tarps, etc.

Dang it! I was going to go to bed.

Now you've peaked my curiosity. I will go take a look-see.

ETA: website for Rainey's Painting

http://www.raineyspainting.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members