IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, interesting. Too bad my phone's a piece of <postersnip> Maybe I will borrow my hubby's fancy phone tomorrow and give it a look.

I don't think I should wake him up right now at 2:12 am. He understands my obsession but I don't want to push it. :great:

Totally know what you are talking about. God, now I have a migraine from all this pic crap. Going to take imitrex and go to sleep.

I just noticed the same thing. Went to their website and the swath of paint and paintbrush could be part of that blurred logo. When blurred that would certainly look like a scrape or a dent! Would also make sense given the size of the truck which would be good to haul around paint cans, tarps, etc.

I agree, I can see that logo fitting with what we can make out on the truck!

I just noticed the same thing. Went to their website and the swath of paint and paintbrush could be part of that blurred logo. When blurred that would certainly look like a scrape or a dent! Would also make sense given the size of the truck which would be good to haul around paint cans, tarps, etc.
Their shop is located two miles from the scene, so it's a possibility considering all of the construction in the area.

Who needs LE or the FBI....just turn everything you've got over to Websleuths and we'll figure it out! Yeah, FBI, don't call us, we'll call you!
I really like the idea about the paintbrush logo....good possibility there.

Totally know what you are talking about. God, now I have a migraine from all this pic crap. Going to take imitrex and go to sleep.

Amen, my eyes are crossing. And I have to get up early for the Casey Anthony Trial. The defense is presenting their case (or rather, lack thereof)

Hopefully tomorrow will bring new leads.

G'night everyone!:seeya:

Getting ready to move over to a new thread. This one will close soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie