Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/3/14 Hearing - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to get baited into this for me..... but just as an fyi, she doesn't get 23 hour lock down on LWOP.

Juan and the state could have took dp off the table a while ago. But they didn't because they are enjoying this circus. Jodi defence is paid by the state which still wouldn't be happening if Juan had took the dp off the table. So Juan and his bosses are responsible. If he had to directly pay for her defense out of his pocket; He would have dropped the dp long ago. Trust me.

Please explain your point a bit better. So CMJA would gladly accept LWOP? IIRC the only plea CMJA was willing to make was for second degree murder. So please explain your statement, would be much appreciated.
She was found guilty on premeditated 1rst degree murder which is life or death. If the dp wasn't on; she would of got lwop.

She was found guilty on premeditated 1rst degree murder which is life or death. If the dp wasn't on; she would of got lwop.

How so? You state this as if it is a fact. Please explain your reasoning, a jury is capable of anything, as we have witnessed in other cases.

Juan and the state could have took dp off the table a while ago. But they didn't because they are enjoying this circus. Jodi defence is paid by the state which still wouldn't be happening if Juan had took the dp off the table. So Juan and his bosses are responsible. If he had to directly pay for her defense out of his pocket; He would have dropped the dp long ago. Trust me.
The Alexanders want the DP too. The state is honoring their wishes. It's NOT up to Juan to take it off the table, and Jodi warrants the Death Penalty. Juan does not enjoy the circus. The state is not paying for Nurmi & Wilmott. Juan gets paid the same no matter who he prosecutes, and he's not the only prosecutor in the state, I'm sure of that!

See that's where I think you're wrong. Jodi doesn't want LWOP. She would never accept that deal. Jodi wants and believes she deserves to be free one day.

No she would not. She can be sentenced LWOP or in the alternative LWP with a minimum of 25 years. If the DP is taken off the table her sentence would be determined by Judge Stephens.

JSR :re your post from the 6th (for some reason it didn't reply to the post where you pasted it)

Well, I think you were right on the money. I wasn't thinking it was so sinister at the time but now I do. Before i just thought she was maybe stacking the witness deck , now it feels like more than that Idk but this is all too convenient, all things considered.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

No she would not. She can be sentenced LWOP or in the alternative LWP with a minimum of 25 years. If the DP is taken off the table her sentence would be determined by Judge Stephens.

How is it that Debra Milke will be tried again for murder but in this case there is the issue of double jeopardy? Thanks!

I appreciate your posts as always, JSR. :)

How so? You state this as if it is a fact. Please explain your reasoning, a jury is capable of anything, as we have witnessed in other cases.

If the DP was never on the table then the jury would of picked lwop. Its that simple.

Exactly. And this is why I feel Juan is enjoying this. I am sure JA would have got the lwop.

Exactly. And this is why I feel Juan is enjoying this. I am sure JA would have got the lwop.

She may still get it if the jury hangs, but Juan is just doing his job. He got Wendy Andriano put on Death Row and she's not the only one he's put there. Juan is an excellent prosecutor, and if I were in the Alexander's position, he's who I'd want fighting for justice for me!

If the state had taken the dp off the table then The judge would have decided lwp or lwop. Now after looking at the photos. Which one do you think would have been picked.

If the state had taken the dp off the table then The judge would have decided lwp or lwop. Now after looking at the photos. Which one do you think would have been picked.
I think JSS will give Jodi LWOP if the jury hangs, but I'm glad Jodi is being tried for Death- even with all the shenanigans the Defense Team is pulling, it will be worth it in two months when she receives the Death sentence. Glad the state isn't taking the DP off the table, The Alexanders want it, the State wants it, and so do I!!!

Again supposition, so now you can read the judges mind, yet you provide NO actual evidence to support your OPINION. No one could know how a judge would rule.

I smell a big fat rat.....During JA's Pro Per status, property from Mesa PD was released to her PI. Does anyone doubt that this was the hard drive.

08/04/2014 Motion to Represent Herself Pro Per

08/13/2014 Advisory counsel Kirk Nurmi’s Motion to Withdraw (Denied)

08/20/2014 Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her Investigator to observe the crime scene. The Prosecutor will contact his case agent immediately following this hearing to schedule a date and time certain, on or before August 28, as requested by Defendant

09/02/2014 Based on Defense Motion to Release Property and there being no objection by the State,
IT IS ORDERED granting the motion and affirming that the Defense investigator may pick up the property listed in the motion.
Filed: Defendant’s Motion to Release Property

09/15/2014 Defendant’s Request to Relinquish Pro Per Status is heard and granted
Defense counsel indicates that the Defense Motion to Release Property is moot as the property in question has been released.

09/04/2014 Defendant requests that the State set a date and time certain for her investigator to review evidence maintained at the Mesa Police Department. The prosecutor will contact his case agent immediately following this hearing to schedule a date and time certain for that review to occur. The meeting shall occur on or before August 28.

ETA - Is it a coincidence that 13 days after the motion to release property JA relinquished her Pro Per status.

I think JSS will give Jodi LWOP if the jury hangs, but I'm glad Jodi is being tried for Death- even with all the shenanigans the Defense Team is pulling, it will be worth it in two months when she receives the Death sentence. Glad the state isn't taking the DP off the table, The Alexanders want it, the State wants it, and so do I!!!

I think you're right. Until next time. Iam done for the night.

If you want a laugh at JA's expense I refer you to twitter #jodiarias and the video posted by Anne Hillebrand, rude but funny, so it can't be posted here.

"FINALLY! All of JA's courtroom birds and throat slash gestures in 1 video"

Someone on twitter has posted a screen shot of the sites named in the motion & their links to trojan viruses. If you want to see the screenshot it is under Lin Carl @wisewolves.

Please read the latest blog for www.reallybigmeandog.com dated 11/11/2014. When you see what it's titled you will understand why there is no direct link to it posted here. It relates to the DT's latest ridiculous motion. Below is a paragraph about the trojan. Mods I can't add the direct link as it has an inappropriate swear word in the link name.

"A great deal is already known about how the virus works. In almost all cases, it is downloaded onto a victim’s computer from a trojan Website such as 1800flowers.com or zales.com. Upon initialization, the virus begins aggregating *advertiser censored* from the Web—either at random, or else in an algorithmic pattern based on sexual proclivities diametrically opposed to the victim’s—and deposits it in a not-especially-well-hidden folder somewhere on the victim’s machine. The virus also floods the victim’s browser histories with compromising records, sometimes in a fashion that coincidentally correlates with times the victim was necessarily alone in the apartment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater