GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

I'm interested to know what the item found on the side of the road is. If it's something easily identifiable as belonging to Jayde is it a purse? An ID? Or if it's her phone - was it discarded by Jayde or someone else trying to stop her phone being traced?

According to the press conference, Jayde's bank account has NOT been accessed at all and was not accessed just after she went missing as has been reported. The suspect's version of events has not been supported by people who have been interviewed in the areas that he claims they were.

I'm interested to know what the item found on the side of the road is. If it's something easily identifiable as belonging to Jayde is it a purse? An ID? Or if it's her phone - was it discarded by Jayde or someone else trying to stop her phone being traced?

I've seen it described as an article of clothing but they are playing it close to their chest. In the press conference video he also says it's unlikely that she discarded it herself. That makes me think underwear.

An item of clothing belonging to a missing 16-year-old girl has been found about 45km from where she was last seen five days ago.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-school-seen-five-days-ago.html#ixzz3jPrd3DTX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jayde could have potentially lost her job by getting in that car. There was some good reason for her to voluntarily get into it. She walked to where she was picked up, not towards her workplace. I'm really hoping she has run away. Although her phone has been turned off the whole time, this has happened before (Clancy Ellis).

Police this week re-interviewed the man who says he picked up the 16-year-old before dropping her off in Gatton that day.

Police have appealed for anyone who saw the car which picked up Jayde - a 2003 model Toyota Corolla hatchback - last Friday in Gatton between 3pm and the evening, to come forward.

The Courier-Mail understands the man, from the Laidley area, told police he spent a few hours with the teen around Gatton before he left the Lockyer Valley area.

The teen was supposed to go to work at McDonalds about 1km away however got into the man’s car “of her own free will”, according to police.

“She did hospitality so we did functions together after school,” one female student said. “My hospitality teacher makes us go as a group to the front gate to get picked up. She’s really upset about it.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ll-off-in-gatton/story-e6frg6n6-1227492182171

Well there is a whole bunch of humanity in the Lockyer valley without mobile phones tonight. And an impounded car. I wish the investigators all the best.

Det Insp Isherwood would not reveal what the item found near Walloon was but said it belonged to the teen.It was found beside a guardrail on the western side of the Warrego Hwy, which he said indicated the car was headed back toward Toowoomba.
"There's no reason as to why it should be there," he said.
"Because it belonged to her the decision was made to do an extensive search rather than a cursory search. But there was nothing located that was related to her."
The search for Jayde has focused on the area around Walloon where other items of clothing were found.
Police would not confirm if it was the teenager's.
http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/where-is-jayde-kendall/2747486/

Thinking about the item that has been found at the side of the road. If it has really been thrown out of a driving car on the Warrego Highway, it either has to be a heavier item to be thrown out of the car by the driver while he was driving, or there was a passenger who threw it out, or the driver would have needed to drive very, very slowly. It is really hard to throw out a light piece of clothing to the left side of the car while you are sitting in the driver's seat (on the right side in Australia), driving at a speed of about 100 km/h on the highway.
Another thought is that I'm thinking that, if the item had been in a car of someone and also possibly had been touched by someone, shouldn't it be possible to retrieve DNA and/or fibres from this item? We didn't have rain in the area for quite a while, so I think things should be pretty well conserved.
Does anyone know how much evidence Australian police would need to be allowed to collect DNA from anyone that was in contact in the hours before her disappearance?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...on-park-for-missing-teen-20150823-gj5ptz.html

"Police investigating the disappearance of Gatton teenager Jayde Kendall are searching a park in the Lockyer Valley town, nearly 10 days after she went missing.

A tip-off from a member of the public has led police on horseback and dirt bike, along with State Emergency Service volunteers, to turn their attention to Apex Park, in Gatton's south.

The search quietly began on Saturday and is continuing through Sunday."

Have been following from day one, and I've gotta say that I really do not have a good feeling about this :( I feel their POI is definitely responsible for Jayde's disappearance. JMO

i am keeping my fingers xssed they are in a romantic getaway but, sadly, the longer it goes with no news from jayde, the less likely this is the case
does she have a close friend she might told about this guy, plans to runaway with him into the sunset, anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New article

"The family of missing teenager, who was last seen getting into a car before she disappeared, has made a heartbreaking appeal on social media for her return as the search enter its tenth day.

Jayde Kendall was last seen getting into a red 2003 Toyota Corolla which was being driven by an 18-year-old man near Lockyer District High School at Gatton, west of Brisbane, on August 14.
Since the 16-year-old's disappearance, her distraught auntie Jenny Morrissey has been penning emotional pleas daily on Facebook to anyone who may have any information to contact police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-teen-seen-getting-red-car.html#ixzz3jgmSxv8C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Services were held in Gatton and Laidley to pray for her safe return. A candlelight vigil for her return will be held this Wednesday in Gatton.

I wasn't aware that Jayde is from Laidley, not from Gatton. Apparently, Jayde just went to school and to work in Gatton. Laidley is a very small country town, less than 20 km from Gatton.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-missing-teen-as-communities-pray-for-answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back