Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Thursday morning here in OZ. Ive been following this case a long time and catching up every morning so thanks to all of those giving updates.

Just wanted to put across my opinion of extra bullet shells being found from different calibres.

We are a family that hunts and it would not be uncommon for me to have empties rolling around in the back of my ute. If she was wrapped in carpet on the back of a truck and dumped it is possible they came from the vehicle she was transported in. I would be interested to know if they did any matching to firearms owned or accesible by ZA.

A .308 is a rifle which over here would be used for hunting deer and long range shots.

A .410 shotgun is not very big and would be used for very small game closer range.

For those not gun savvy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This was a day to prove that the dead body found in the fall of 2014 was Holly's. Clearly that was proven.

But there's a long gap between spring of 2011 and fall of 2014, so whether she was shot when alive or when dead is a critical distinction, and the fact that the forensics guy couldn't say for certain, either way, makes a difference (not only to the jury, but legally) in what else has to be proven and what dots still need connecting, even if we wish it didn't. With that door left ajar, even if the state can prove ZA shot her but can't prove she was alive when he did it, then it raises doubt as to whether his shot killed her, or something (and someone) else. And that's crucial in this case, where they have to prove not only that she is dead but that ZA deliberately made her dead.

I'm not confident that this defense attorney has the chops to make that point in a way that will matter, if it comes to that, but for the moment it's an opening an expert atty could drive a truck through. We still have a long way to go, however.

If they were all there they all would be equally guilty under the law no matter which one shot her. I think ZA is the one who shot and that is why she has one shot to the back of the head.

But the state said ZA believed she was already dead before he shot her but realized she was still making noises. So what did he do before then that was so brutal that he thought he had already killed her? I think he brutally beat her over and over again and may have even strangled her at times.

IMO
Oh, I'm not talking about legally guilty, I'm talking about their demented minds thinking that each of them are equally guilty because they all shot her so that they could not snitch on each other because them all "killed" her.

Looks to me like ZA just got a "neat" hair cut for the trial...

It looks to me (from this picture) that he has a tan line from where he recently had much longer hair...

JMO...
He looks like Gomer Pyle. (Dating myself)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

View attachment 123101

Would love to know what they are looking at - and why the smirk?

This picture bothers me...I could see one of them having a nervous grin(I tend to smile when nervous or put on the spot or when someone is mad at me) but they both have such a calculated look like they have something up their sleeves. What could it be???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to keep up with this case as much as I can. Has anyone given a motive or have the produced anything other than circumstantial evidence?

I've tried to keep up with this case as much as I can. Has anyone given a motive or have the produced anything other than circumstantial evidence?

Not as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recap of day three:

Ginseng hunter who found remains gets emotional on Day 3 of the Holly Bobo trial
http://fox17.com/news/local/ginseng...ts-emotional-on-day-3-of-the-holly-bobo-trial

Man who found Holly Bobo's remains testifies in day 3 of trial
http://www.wsmv.com/story/36355280/man-who-found-holly-bobos-remains-testifies-in-day-3-of-trial

Jurors See Items Found Near Holly Bobo's Remains
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bobo/bobo-trial-to-resume-after-damaging-testimony

PHOTOS: DAY THREE OF HOLLY BOBO MURDER TRIAL
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/photos-day-three-of-holly-bobo-murder-trial#id0

Day 3 of the Holly Bobo murder trial got underway around 9 a.m.
http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/watch-holly-bobo-murder-trial-day-3/608539556

Holly Bobo trial day 3: TBI forensic scientist, witnesses who found evidence take stand
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/13/ho...cientist-witnesses-found-evidence-take-stand/

This was a day to prove that the dead body found in the fall of 2014 was Holly's. Clearly that was proven.

But there's a long gap between spring of 2011 and fall of 2014, so whether she was shot when alive or when dead is a critical distinction, and the fact that the forensics guy couldn't say for certain, either way, makes a difference (not only to the jury, but legally) in what else has to be proven and what dots still need connecting, even if we wish it didn't. With that door left ajar, even if the state can prove ZA shot her but can't prove she was alive when he did it, then it raises doubt as to whether his shot killed her, or something (and someone) else. And that's crucial in this case, where they have to prove not only that she is dead but that ZA deliberately made her dead.

I'm not confident that this defense attorney has the chops to make that point in a way that will matter, if it comes to that, but for the moment it's an opening an expert atty could drive a truck through. We still have a long way to go, however.

I am not sure it really matters that much if she was already dead or not when the head shot was fired. Anyone who was there, close enough to her body, to shoot her in the head, is GUILTY of taking part in this heinous crime. JMO

depositphotos_6919671-stock-illustration-thank-you-greeting-card-with.jpg
link

Thank you to dog.gone.cute, epiphany, Emi and all who contributed today...

Finally caught up! Sorry I wasn't around earlier to help out with posting the tweets...something came up at the last minute! I'll be here tomorrow if you need me! Thanks to those who kept us all up-to-date with the tweets/video's/pictures! Very much appreciated.

I feel so sad for Holly's parents/family/friends having to sit through and hearing/viewing all the evidence put forth in this trial, just heart wrenching especially the pictures of Holly's remains and her belongings, just very very sad. I want to hear JA's testimony, I want to see him testify...will he perhaps be left to testify last? Because I think his testimony is going to be extremely powerful! I also think ZA's ex-girlfriend was a credible witness, I don't care if she was a drug addict at the time, she'll never ever forget what it was like to be in a relationship with ZA. Just terrifying! :(

Looks to me like ZA just got a "neat" hair cut for the trial...

It looks to me (from this picture) that he has a tan line from where he recently had much longer hair...

JMO...
Yep. Also, looks to me (from that picture) that he's too well fed in jail....

Holly was treated like a seemingly infinite number of victims. She was defiled in every way possible, including after her death. It is so despicable to have that sit there and relive his heinous crime. He must laugh inside at the great lengths the law abiding citizens are going to in presenting the facts, and no doubt relishes the attention he and his crimes are getting.

It is a vile, evil soul that would commit these acts.

He is as dark as Holly was bright.

I can't stand seeing their photos used together.

Rest in peace, Holly. I pray your loved ones can find strength from you to get through this.

WG

I am not sure it really matters that much if she was already dead or not when the head shot was fired. Anyone who was there, close enough to her body, to shoot her in the head, is GUILTY of taking part in this heinous crime. JMO

Respectfully, what you say is not accurate legally. It's a HUGE difference. "Close enough to shoot her after she was dead" doesn't necessarily mean that she was killed in that same place, or with the same people present. It opens up all kinds of variables. If the defense atty is any good (and I'm not sure she is worth a bucket of warm spit, from what we've seen so far) the state will have to nail some doors to alternate possibilities shut with further evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle