Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to defend Casey and her lies, but I think that error was on the part of her attorney. The entire filing is filled with errors.

Well, then that would mean her defense team has just as a difficult time keeping up with the lies as we do:croc:

Kansas City February 25, 2009

Now that a Court has validated the concept of "Extra Special Grief", Hallmark Corporation will be making changes in the way they market sympathy cards. The most expensive cards will include music chips, lovely ribbons and the wording "In Your Extra Special Grief". A more affordable line will feature a nice quality of stock, embossed lettering and be worded "In Your Regular Old Grief". The economy line of cards will simply state, "Tough Luck" and will retail for $1.00.

:slap: Go ahead and slap me. It was worth it.

:floorlaugh: Post of the Week!!

As usual, Angel Who Cares is right on top of things :clap::clap::clap:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-zenaida-022509,0,6614771.story

An Orange County Circuit Judge said this afternoon that George and Cindy Anthony's depositions in the Casey Anthony defamation case will be delayed until he hears a response from media outlets on why they should attend the interviews.

The media has 20 days to respond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18793118/detail.html

Gonzalez's attorneys have said the media would be able to witness and videotape the depositions because, they said, civil depositions are open to the public. Conway called the move a publicity stunt.
The judge said he put the depositions on hold until he decides whether the media can attend them.

I just have a problem that the Anthony's had no problem talking over and over about KC's innocence and their suspected guilt of KC's friends, anyone to displace the blame. Now that they are to be held accountable, somewhat, for their answers and the truthfullness of their answers, they are too upset to talk. I really have a problem with that. MOO.

So basically we have 3 more weeks to discuss why George and Cindy need 3 more weeks before bowing to the inevitable?

And the issue at hand is whether the media will be allowed to record the event live, or wait until Morgan distributes a DVD of the proceedings?

How much did this little court appearance cost the citizens of Florida?

I can't imagine any doctor stating that having their patient sit before a deposition would be harmful unless they were being deceitful in some way. Part of healing is releasing those fears and tensions, which once you've answered those questions, you are done, pressure is off. This constant dodging the bullet has to be stressful in and of itself. Who makes up an uninvited list for a PUBLIC memorial service?? A very, very, very controlling person. How does that help in healing? This family will be in denial for years. Look at what CA said about Jesse and Amy to LE. Show up at the depo and tell ZG you are sorry she was drug into this but she is not the person KC described as the nanny who took her child. How hard is that? I have never heard CA apologize to anyone for things that she has said about KC friends or others implicated in this case.

Ok, so was Lee's deposition discussed? IS he going ahead on Friday?

And how does this 20 days correlate to the next status hearing in the criminal case? I would think that alone would be another cause of stress for the A's.

So basically we have 3 more weeks to discuss why George and Cindy need 3 more weeks before bowing to the inevitable?

And the issue at hand is whether the media will be allowed to record the event live, or wait until Morgan distributes a DVD of the proceedings?

How much did this little court appearance cost the citizens of Florida?

I personally wish he would have just ruled to keep the media out but keep the depo's on for tomorrow. I don't even care if we get to see/hear about them. For once just make these people do what they are told when they are told to do it.

If I were CA, I would be pizzed for BC's comment about the suicide, that was bottem of the barrel slimy IMO.

I also don't understand why the A's went ahead with the whole public TELEVISED memorial if the source of their grief is so big. I also don't get why GA is already running around FL helping other families, I don't think I could do that so soon after my grandaughter was murdered. JMO of course.

Help, guys! I had a black screen so I do not know why they are discussing medical records for the A's? Does it have anything to do with their emotional ability to have their depo taken?
Any help appreciated.

Conway said, Cindy's pill bottles were photographed and it included the medicines and the doctor's names and the doctors were not very happy about that. (from last doc dump)
Not the exact words, but that was Conway's excuse for not having a doctors written assessment of the A's fragile emotional state.
He claimed the doctors did not want their names made public.

Ok, so was Lee's deposition discussed? IS he going ahead on Friday?

And how does this 20 days correlate to the next status hearing in the criminal case? I would think that alone would be another cause of stress for the A's.

Well if its stress keeping it from going forward sadly its gonna be years then before they get a deposition. There saying Lee is going forward but who knows. Maybe with the courts ruling today he might feel differently but you never know:)

I personally wish he would have just ruled to keep the media out but keep the depo's on for tomorrow.

...........snip.......

I'm guessing that if he'd done that the media would file an emergency motion and there would just be another hearing tomorrow anyway.

I can't imagine any doctor stating that having their patient sit before a deposition would be harmful unless they were being deceitful in some way. Part of healing is releasing those fears and tensions, which once you've answered those questions, you are done, pressure is off. This constant dodging the bullet has to be stressful in and of itself. Who makes up an uninvited list for a PUBLIC memorial service?? A very, very, very controlling person. How does that help in healing? This family will be in denial for years. Look at what CA said about Jesse and Amy to LE. Show up at the depo and tell ZG you are sorry she was drug into this but she is not the person KC described as the nanny who took her child. How hard is that? I have never heard CA apologize to anyone for things that she has said about KC friends or others implicated in this case.
No, I haven't heard any apologies either, no thank you's to TM and TES, no thank you's to all the searcher's. But we have heard complaints about LE, in particular the OCSO, the Detectives on the case, etc...I know that CA's mother sounds like a good and honest woman, I know she tried to talk to CA about her behavior in front of the media. I would think that C & G would want to right all the wrongs and clear that emotional burden from their conscious, it could be freeing to them. They now claim christianity as a force in their lives, I am sure that heart felt apologies would be the christian thing to do. MOO.

I'm so not buying the dr.'s don't want their info released. That sounds crazy to me. Medical records are yours, you can get a copy of your own. I've never heard of such a thing anyway.

I personally wish he would have just ruled to keep the media out but keep the depo's on for tomorrow. I don't even care if we get to see/hear about them. For once just make these people do what they are told when they are told to do it.
I 100% agree. I actually thought Plaintiff's attorney was going to recommend as much. The dep should be videotaped or on audiotape and Conway can argue after the dep why the tape shouldn't be given to media. But the dep should still go on for tomorrow.

If I were CA, I would be pizzed for BC's comment about the suicide, that was bottem of the barrel slimy IMO.
She probably loved that comment, with all the drama it implies and "woe is me" bit.

I also don't understand why the A's went ahead with the whole public TELEVISED memorial if the source of their grief is so big.
Because the televised event was their creation and they had CONTROL over it. They could say ANYTHING they wanted and could even engage in Anthonydouble-speak (I love you "CMA"; I miss you "CMA") without being asked follow-up questions (like what did you mean by that?). At the deposition, these people will be subject to questioning such that they can't "wiggle" out of things or use their double-speak.

Conway said, Cindy's pill bottles were photographed and it included the medicines and the doctor's names and the doctors were not very happy about that. (from last doc dump)
Not the exact words, but that was Conway's excuse for not having a doctors written assessment of the A's fragile emotional state.

Hasn't that horse left the barn ? The names of the doctors who treated CA are public now. The only way to have non-public doctor's names is to go to new doctors.

Actually I see the doctors thinking the opposite. Most doctors would love to have their name out there. And its not like this case is against the GP so I just dont understand the logic in that at all but I guess thats just me:)

I'm so not buying the dr.'s don't want their info released. That sounds crazy to me. Medical records are yours, you can get a copy of your own. I've never heard of such a thing anyway.
I wonder if some of the Dr.'s were not pleased about their name being linked with CA...bad publicity.

Actually I see the doctors thinking the opposite. Most doctors would love to have their name out there. And its not like this case is against the GP so I just dont understand the logic in that at all but I guess thats just me:)

That makes sense to me, I mean what's the big deal? They are legal scrips, this is total BS. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle