Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never hear the truth out of JB, but I just wonder sometimes how much of an influence CA actually had over JB and the way he presented this case? She is a very detirmined woman. I always found it interesting she was around JB when it mattered most, I mean, fca was his client, not CA, but she's slipping in notes, sending things in his business envelope, idk, but it sounds like she was involved beyond the norm of a parent of the accused.

I think CA thinks she is pretty proud of herself, but for what? There is still the matter of a deceased child, her deceased grandchild. I'm just glad she's not on tv anymore. Come next year might be a different matter.:banghead:

IMO? None - any lawyer who is calling his client's mother "rosebud" and telling her to "zip it" is definitely running the show. And he had way too much to worry about with all the evidence, depos, etc that the SA was pushing towards him. I think the Anthony's were pretty minor players to both the SA and Baez until he needed them at the last minute.

But again IMO - Baez is a crafty character - he knew he needed CA on "his team" to get through the trial, so sure, he made her feel important, let her slip notes in, blah, blah - partly also because he needed to have some influence over her media stunts too.

I can see where you're going with that one - but to me, CA was the patsy there - he got what he needed alright from her. After all, can you imagine if CA had got up at trial and said I think she's a guilty as he77? If that had been the case, I think she would have got the death penalty.

LOL. LG, of course I do. I'd wish the same if I didn't think they realized either but I just think when they figured out that Caylee was the reeking smell in that car they switched to making big bucks off her poor little soul. I mean think about it. If I had a child "missing" I'd be screaming from the roof tops while tossing photo's of the "missing" child for anyone to grab and not selling them for licensing fee's or talking to the media for a price ever. Not even after I learned she was found in a swamp just down the street dead. Tell ya the truth I wouldn't even be able to get out of bed after I learned she was dead at the hands of my daughter, much less face people.

Okay, I've babbled along enough I guess. LOL.

No argument there - but to me there's a whole big difference between "knew" when the media, the "bloggers":what: the talking heads and the law courts are out to give your daughter the death penalty.

I think it's a difference kind of "knew" when the circus has left town, nobody wants to talk to the most hated grandparents, and there is nothing left to push back against or resist, and she's sitting there missing her grand daughter - there's know and know - y'know?

I have a feeling Beach is going to come in here and tell me to quit talking about CA - again...:blushing:

Will never hear the truth out of JB, but I just wonder sometimes how much of an influence CA actually had over JB and the way he presented this case? She is a very detirmined woman. I always found it interesting she was around JB when it mattered most, I mean, fca was his client, not CA, but she's slipping in notes, sending things in his business envelope, idk, but it sounds like she was involved beyond the norm of a parent of the accused.

I think CA thinks she is pretty proud of herself, but for what? There is still the matter of a deceased child, her deceased grandchild. I'm just glad she's not on tv anymore. Come next year might be a different matter.:banghead:

Cindy was and is a control freak......persistent.......and the second best liar ever seen in a courtroom.....JMO.

She is the family mop. She has/had the role of going around mopping up after her family members chaos for years. She is used to the job, it is routine work for her and she naiively thinks she is in charge.

Incidentally, I am convinced she did love "just a shell" Caylee (as much as she is capable of loving anyone). One day, when she is old and gray, she may tire of being the family mop and go on with her own life.

Who knows, she may even grieve Caylee, who she turned her back on.

No argument there - but to me there's a whole big difference between "knew" when the media, the "bloggers":what: the talking heads and the law courts are out to give your daughter the death penalty.

I think it's a difference kind of "knew" when the circus has left town, nobody wants to talk to the most hated grandparents, and there is nothing left to push back against or resist, and she's sitting there missing her grand daughter - there's know and know - y'know?

I have a feeling Beach is going to come in here and tell me to quit talking about CA - again...:blushing:

Oooops, if you are in trouble, I guess I am too.

IMO? None - any lawyer who is calling his client's mother "rosebud" and telling her to "zip it" is definitely running the show. And he had way too much to worry about with all the evidence, depos, etc that the SA was pushing towards him. I think the Anthony's were pretty minor players to both the SA and Baez until he needed them at the last minute.

But again IMO - Baez is a crafty character - he knew he needed CA on "his team" to get through the trial, so sure, he made her feel important, let her slip notes in, blah, blah - partly also because he needed to have some influence over her media stunts too.

I can see where you're going with that one - but to me, CA was the patsy there - he got what he needed alright from her. After all, can you imagine if CA had got up at trial and said I think she's a guilty as he77? If that had been the case, I think she would have got the death penalty.

Yes, I too think he did use her because he knew she was too willing. It's a little of both, 2 crafty people, jmo. I just wonder what on earth we would have heard from CA if fca was found guilty and did get the DP? I still to this day think it was iornic that his PI became their PI so quickly - and no claims of conflict of interest? This talk of the PI calling him instead of the LE? A lot of things will always remain a mystery in this case. All we ever wanted to know was the real truth, we got everything but.

Yea, let's shift gears....Hows about a drinky for the room, Bayou? I know for sure it's 5 o' clock somewhere:woohoo:

snip of paragraph 4 "Fund Purpose":
..................had different laws been in effect at the time that their Granddaughter was living with them different choices could have been made by them that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life.

That is not pro fca. It's not a quote from either of them but I figure they approved everything to do with the site. It's on a website named after their Granddaughter. I have to believe it's truthful. They are living in he77.

snip of paragraph 4 "Fund Purpose":
..................had different laws been in effect at the time that their Granddaughter was living with them different choices could have been made by them that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life.

That is not pro fca. It's not a quote from either of them but I figure they approved everything to do with the site. It's on a website named after their Granddaughter. I have to believe it's truthful. They are living in he77.

I think CA speaks out of both sides of her mouth. "Different laws would've helped her get custody of Caylee" when it's gets her donations. "Casey was the mother of the year" when it helps Casey. She wouldn't have needed to get custody of Caylee if Casey was mother of the year.

Yes, I too think he did use her because he knew she was too willing. It's a little of both, 2 crafty people, jmo. I just wonder what on earth we would have heard from CA if fca was found guilty and did get the DP? I still to this day think it was iornic that his PI became their PI so quickly - and no claims of conflict of interest? This talk of the PI calling him instead of the LE? A lot of things will always remain a mystery in this case. All we ever wanted to know was the real truth, we got everything but.

Yea, let's shift gears....Hows about a drinky for the room, Bayou? I know for sure it's 5 o' clock somewhere:woohoo:

Well the PI working for Baez and quitting and working for GA and CA was an easy one - DC claimed Baez owed his 90K and Baez refused to pay him a dime - you'd have thought Dom would have seen that one coming a mile away. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He was supposed to be a PI for heavens sake. In the end he helped neither cause he was just a 9 year old playing at Dick Tracy. :floorlaugh:
His emails during his "search" still crack me up - imagine the whole world reading your woo-woo stuff....:moo:

Well the PI working for Baez and quitting and working for GA and CA was an easy one - DC claimed Baez owed his 90K and Baez refused to pay him a dime - you'd have thought Dom would have seen that one coming a mile away. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He was supposed to be a PI for heavens sake. In the end he helped neither cause he was just a 9 year old playing at Dick Tracy. :floorlaugh:
His emails during his "search" still crack me up - imagine the whole world reading your woo-woo stuff....:moo:

:floorlaugh:Woo-Woo stuff? OMG:floorlaugh: I have to go and find that woo-woo stuff! I think he's the only one out of a handful of the bit players I really didn't pay much attention to because as you so eloquently said, Dick Tracy:floorlaugh: 90k just for DC? Yowzers! What on earth did he do to make that? Don't answer that, I know-To The Batphones, Robin:floorlaugh:

Add: Thank you for the direction on these emails. I only read a handful from Sept. I did catch one where he mentioned that at one point, it was fca that signed the contract with him---Now I remember why I didn't read these back when. PR and going after all the innocents. Jmo, but I thought to make a good PI, one would have to have at least instinct? :waitasec: ?

Adios folks.....it has been a pleasure........
I am on an indefinite hiatus

:floorlaugh:Woo-Woo stuff? OMG:floorlaugh: I have to go and find that woo-woo stuff! I think he's the only one out of a handful of the bit players I really didn't pay much attention to because as you so eloquently said, Dick Tracy:floorlaugh: 90k just for DC? Yowzers! What on earth did he do to make that? Don't answer that, I know-To The Batphones, Robin:floorlaugh:

Add: Thank you for the direction on these emails. I only read a handful from Sept. I did catch one where he mentioned that at one point, it was fca that signed the contract with him---Now I remember why I didn't read these back when. PR and going after all the innocents. Jmo, but I thought to make a good PI, one would have to have at least instinct? :waitasec: ?

For a good time - read the emails between the psychic, and I think a guy named Peter who was assisting the psychic and Dom. The really laughable part was we were so anxious to hear Dom testify or read his depo - we were begging and begging for it.

If you remember he was dodging the depo claiming work product - yadayada - and in the end when we finally got to read the emails - there was nothing there and just complete nonsense. There was nothing left to do but laugh at ourselves and at him. What a farce!

For a good time - read the emails between the psychic, and I think a guy named Peter who was assisting the psychic and Dom. The really laughable part was we were so anxious to hear Dom testify or read his depo - we were begging and begging for it.

If you remember he was dodging the depo claiming work product - yadayada - and in the end when we finally got to read the emails - there was nothing there and just complete nonsense. There was nothing left to do but laugh at ourselves and at him. What a farce!

:seeya: Yep, those are some of the ones I read even later last night, the guys' name could have been Peter or was it Luke? They were all over the map with all these ideas of where Caylee was, sounded like the same chinese firedrill-made me tired to read them, yep, complete nonsense, probably the reason I never read them before. Q. Were these people ever physically identified, the psychic and this Peter or Luke? - Yea, now it makes me think why that other PI was hired on the same day Caylee was found.

In hindsight now, I sure wish a bunch of the WB here could have been right in on the action, in person. I swear, if at least 10 of the women here got together in a group down there, if that were the case, I bet Caylee would have been found in less than a week. I'm not taking anything away from TM, I just think we'd be more wise than to buy into all the ideas, stories, insinuations about the innocents that were being accused,

Well, now I totally get it. DUHHH! Take's me years sometimes LG.

I bet she feels the greatest guilt a person could feel and I'd bet she does anything she can to not think about Caylee. I would think it would literely (spl) drive her crazy.

Nah...Your not saying anything bad about her. I see you as standing up for the underdog personally.

Cindy was and is a control freak......persistent.......and the second best liar ever seen in a courtroom.....JMO.

She is the family mop. She has/had the role of going around mopping up after her family members chaos for years. She is used to the job, it is routine work for her and she naiively thinks she is in charge.

Incidentally, I am convinced she did love "just a shell" Caylee (as much as she is capable of loving anyone). One day, when she is old and gray, she may tire of being the family mop and go on with her own life.

Who knows, she may even grieve Caylee, who she turned her back on.

BBM
No, not really. We all knew she was a lier maybe from when she started spouting the pizza craziness. We knew "so help me God" CA was going to lie before she even took that oath not to lie. Nah, she's not a good lier when it comes to the murder of Caylee her granddaughter and the murderer herself CFCA her daughter.

Now that is just funny cuz it's so true.

Two of the amazon "editorial reviews" of JB's book:
"An incredible read. Presumed Guilty and Helter Skelter are the two best true crime books of all time."
—Geraldo Rivera, Fox News

"This is a very smart lawyer."
—Barbara Walters

for those who haven't read "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony" by Jeff Ashton, there is a link on the page on amazon that has a preview inside the book.

I second that NO! I dont know where you think you are going young lady but it wont be away from us :heartluv:

You all are too sweet.....ok, I am here......

So what do you all think about Barbara Wawa's comment about Jose being smart?

Well, I will go first. Yes, I can see where she might think that.....

He was smart enough to get someone more obviously guilty than OJ off. I would like to hear her elaboration of "smart" though.

JMO.

You all are too sweet.....ok, I am here......

So what do you all think about Barbara Wawa's comment about Jose being smart?

Well, I will go first. Yes, I can see where she might think that.....

He was smart enough to get someone more obviously guilty than OJ off. I would like to hear her elaboration of "smart" though.

JMO.

Maybe her m and y keys didn't work so she settled for a t. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads