Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he get LWOP since he is now charged as an adult?

ShadyLady, I don't think you should feel badly for what you posted at all. My post wasn't to defend CPS, it was to point out what a broken system it is and why things happen the way they do. It doesn't make it right. Maybe the more frustrated we all get, the more change we can demand in the system. :heartbeat:

I have been through lots of frustrating struggles in my 60+ years. Had hassles with HOA's and the IRS and a crazy brother- in-law etc..etc...

But NOTHING comes close to the frustration of trying to report a neglected/abused child to DCFS. [dept of children/family services]

I should have just banged my head against a brick wall for 6 months instead of trying to get help for these toddler brothers who roamed our block, hungry, dirty, flea bitten and scared. :bangshead:

Oh, and when you report something 'anonymously'---don't believe it will stay that way. We had our tires slashed the morning after we first reported the parents.

I may not be quite right on this figure, but were there 1,000,000 hits a month on the internet for child *advertiser censored*?

Were people making all of these videos of their own children and others to have on the net?

Do people say that we should watch for the *advertiser censored* to show up on the offender's electronics?

Yup. I know there were no electronics a few years back.

There is no way that crimes against children have not increased.

You might be interested in reading things like Orphan Train, and Gratitude for Shoes, and other non-fiction accounts of the US in the early 1900s. I really think you'd be very shocked at the level of abuse that was common, and legal, and everyone witnessed and did nothing about, 100 years ago. Shocking, really, the pervasiveness of brutality aimed at the most helpless in the US (and I'm sure most everywhere else before child abuse laws came into affect).

It says sources have ID'd him as... not the DA or officials jmo

He hasn't been formally charged yet as an adult - it's just been stated that he will be later. I think they're waiting on that.

I deleted my post since he has not been charged. I need to SOH

Just saw that he will be tried as an adult and I am *so* relieved.

I am under the impression we cannot sleuth him until he is charged. I might be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member