Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he the one driving the van when they interviewed that lady?

Yes. I can't post because it came from a minors FB page, but there are pics of him, taken with his girlfriend and he's wearing that long sleeve shirt and those same shorts.

His ask FM is Tacopizza1996 and there are some interesting comments there
Oh yes there are! He doesn't like people who smile all the time!!!
poor Jenise :(
There are so many comments that show his evil heart.

I'm sure we'll learn that he was the boy next door type etc.

No criminal history
Boy next door type
Helped Jenise's dad chop wood
Reportedly a star athelete
Very popular in school
Ready to start college

Accused of child rape and murder

his poor family

Yes. I can't post because it came from a minors FB page, but there pics of him, taken with his girlfriend and he's wearing that long sleeve shirt and those same shorts.

From the weekend of the vigil (this wknd), or the wknd that Jenise went missing? TIA!

This may have been posted too but is that a little girl with him in his photo on askfm? Looks kind of familiar...

No criminal history
Boy next door type'
Very popular in school
Ready start college

his poor family

His parents must be blown away.

Via some comments he made on SM it appears he had a bunch of siblings and references wishing his mom hadn't had so many children. I wonder if his household was so full that it would have been easy for his parents to miss any... 'oddities' in his behavior?

Oh yes there are! He doesn't like people who smile all the time!!!
poor Jenise :(
There are so many comments that show his evil heart.

I don't let my teens us that app or site because it's stupid. I read that yesterday and what he answered was very chilling

But it's not a different world. The stats have remained steady. I linked to various cases from just the 1940's, after a cursory search, of murdered little girls. No real difference between the free roaming days and now as far as numbers of such murders.

It it was too many then and too many now but it hasn't gotten worse and the risks remain incredibly low. I've posted various stats regarding this.

I must thank you, gypsy, for the encouraging stats -- it does make me, at least, feel a bit better. It sometimes does make me feel like I wanna holler.

It's the media, as many of us would agree, IMO -- MSM, FB, tabloids, other print and all the rest.

It's a murder, or kidnapping, or rape, or fondling, DV, robbery, or severe beating, etc. that's reported at 2:00am -- some of these are required by hospitals, which prolly didn't happen/wasn't required (IDK) in the 40's--50's--60's (??) and that's a good thing, IMO. But it's on the news, etc., at 6:00am and again at 10:00am; on FB, etc., at 11:00am; in print by 7:00pm, etc., etc.; and it's world-wide. I'm not saying this isn't a good thing. We are a wired world now, and there are not many secrets.

Big Brother, or whatever we wish to call it, can be informative, benevolent and benign; but at times, it can be too quick to influence or judge; and sometimes it's just plain unfair and unfounded. And all hearers and readers are not the same.

I'll stop now...

I agree. If you open the image in a new window it can be enlarged. Appears to be sores/cuts healing there.

I opened in a new window.. but it becomes too pixelated when I zoom in. For example, I thought maybe I saw a scab on his left wrist when zoomed in... but decided perhaps it is just poor quality of the image.

Just to be mindful the suspect is NOT the young man from CA with the same name who is also an athlete.

Yes skibadoo!! Our perp is a WRESTLER. The other GG is a TRACK star.

I don't let my teens us that app or site because it's stupid. I read that yesterday and what he answered was very chilling

Yes... it is also used for 'anonymous' bullying a lot. Kudos to you for keeping your kids off that nasty site!

He is so strong and muscular.

is it possible he was supplementing?

Do they check high school kids for that?

There are several boys in that family. He was well known for wrestling. He is very muscular. Very. PicsArt_1407788046300.jpg
No match for a 6 yr old.

I cannot imagine what the perp's siblings are going through. Can you imagine finding out your kid brother is accused of this?

No criminal history
Boy next door type
Very popular in school
Ready to start college

his poor family

Ppl who commit these heinous crimes can be anyone. Ted Bundy was a law student, highly intelligent......ppl just can snap

If this is not allowed, please let me know and I will delete. This is from an article about his wrestling.

"His thing is being able to finish matches off," Reynolds said. "He's not a pinning machine. The key to his success is starting and finishing strong."

Gabe Gaeta (17-6) is more of a mystery to Reynolds, partly because of the 182-pounder's shyness off the mat.

"He's the gentle giant type of kid," Reynolds said. "He's not super aggressive in practice, but in competition, he's a different animal. He's freakishly strong. The mat is kind of his canvas."

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/sibling-wrestlers-a-tradition-at-olympic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa