Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she talking TES...or is she talking KFN?

I think we all know how the Anthonys feel about TES.
I doubt they are on any list to receive any money, more likely the money will
be going to the Milsteads - KFN, that is........ if the money ever leaves their hands at all.

They are aware of this & have to be aware that they themselves are not only selling t-shirts etc. on Caylee's Myspace!

<snipped from article>
But according to MB the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.

“Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,” Bart said. “I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.

********************************************************************************************

Which I agree with JBean if the low lifes in this world want to buy them, let them but it's in very poor taste IMO. I still think it needs to be stopped NOW in honor of Caylee. Someone has to be a voice for her & it starts with us!

What I think is worse is that on Caylee's Website which I posted info on pg. 2 & is updated, that they are still asking for DONATIONS to find Caylee. The website is clearly updated they even have the A's new lawyer on it as a contact person for:
For media inquiries please contact
Attorney Brad Conway (407)***-0803

I wonder if he or the media are aware that they are still asking for $ to search for Caylee?:furious:
They took the time to update it with some things but oh my not to ask for donations!!!! They even took almost all of Caylee's pictures down but the few they show now. The website had way more pictures a couple of weeks ago & now just a few. It's very deceiving if you aren't familiar with the case if she has been found or not been found. The majority of the website for HelpFindCaylee is focused on the search for Caylee yet!

truly sad and shameful...shame on all of them!!! Can't help but wonder if this money making is for the defense?:furious::furious::razz::twocents:

it really is sad that these people do things like this .it feels to me like they dont even care about caylee

This thread is about selling t shirts

Maybe the A's will even give guided tours of the house. Turn Caylee's death into a real money making proposition. IE, this is Caylee's room, this is Caylee's playhouse, this is Caylee's closet with all her clothes, etc. Oops, I shouldn't give them ideas.

Maybe the A's will even give guided tours of the house. Turn Caylee's death into a real money making proposition. IE, this is Caylee's room, this is Caylee's playhouse, this is Caylee's closet with all her clothes, etc. Oops, I shouldn't give them ideas.

Velvet Caylee photos, bronzed replica Caylee shoes, Caylee tote bags... a cornucopia of marketing possibilities!!!

But hey, if the public wants it the A's just HAVE to comply. I mean, it would be so RUDE if they didn't! And they don't want to offend. *clutching pearls*.

To quote Amster... spit.

Velvet Caylee photos, bronzed replica Caylee shoes, Caylee tote bags... a cornucopia of marketing possibilities!!!

But hey, if the public wants it the A's just HAVE to comply. I mean, it would be so RUDE if they didn't! And they don't want to offend. *clutching pearls*.

To quote Amster... spit.

LOL. They haven't been spotted at the burial scene collecting dirt have they?
Me thinks the shirts are only the start of a long long marketing campaign.

Yes it is, can we all please try to stay on that topic so this thread does not get locked.
You are on the money(pun intended) Locking is what will happen if this thread gets too far afield. Thanks WA.

Personally, if people want to buy them and they have them to sell I have no strong feeling about it one way or another. God Bless America.
I am more curious about those that would buy them to tell you the truth.

Ok so let me ask you all this.

If the Tshirts said:
"our daughter may have killed our granddaughter and we are pizzed about it"

would it be ok for the A's to sell them then? if so why?
Is it the tshirt or the money that is the most objectionable?

It's a given that there isn't anything the A family wont do for a buck....that being said, the people who are buying the shirts probably feel they can make $$ off of them also. This was a huge case, those shirts and other trinkets will be showing up on E-bay auctions or elsewhere at some point...

You are on the money(pun intended) Locking is what will happen if this thread gets too far afield. Thanks WA.

Personally, if people want to buy them and they have them to sell I have no strong feeling about it one way or another. God Bless America.

If the Tshirts said:

To me, it's the money. That seems to be their number one priority, and always has been. They won't even bury their dead granddaughter (and asked at one time that WE contribute to the funeral expenses), but somehow they make the time to set up sales of t-shirts claiming Caylee's missing. Can anyone think of any other grandparents who have hawked t-shirts of their dead graddaughter (falsely claiming she's still missing) within a month of getting the news she's been murdered?

Personally, I can't think of any :waitasec:. Would be interesting to get Mark Klaas's or John Walsh's opinion on a family doing something like this a month after being told their child has been murdered.

If the Tshirts said:

I'm not convinced there are people that want to buy them...the only thing we know for a fact is that they are selling them.

I find it offensive that they seem to think more about the money they can make out of this, than ensuring Caylee is left with some dignity. Selling t-shirts asking people to find children that have been found murdered, is beyond understandable to me, and makes me wonder if sociopathy runs in the family...to me it seems a completely inappropriate thing to be doing.

It's a shame they didn't get them re-printed and donate them to the family of the 6 year old florida boy that is missing and only has an $11 000 reward being offered.

I'm not convinced there are people that want to buy them...the only thing we know for a fact is that they are selling them.

snipped.
LOL if they are selling then for a fact then someone is buying them for a fact.
Like I said "I am more curious about those that would buy them to tell you the truth"; whoever that may be.

Like I said "I am more curious about those that would buy them to tell you the truth"; whoever that may be.

I'm not curious because we know there are all kinds of people in this world. IF indeed a few folks (for whatever reason) have requested T-Shirts, then why not just quietly pack them up and ship them -- instead of making an announcement on a website? This I don't understand. What, is there an OVERWHELMING DEMAND? I don't think so.

And no, I don't think it would be okay if it was a T-Shirt with any message on it, period. I don't understand the priorities of these people and I never will.

How do you know people are buying them? All I know is that they are advertising them for sale. That doesn't necessarily mean people are buying them.

What I find interesting is that MB from KFN is speaking about it....Caylee has been found. Shouldn't they have moved on to helping the families of other missing children and shouldn't they use any opportunities they have to address the media to make pleas re the young missing Florida boy rather than to promote the sale of Caylee t-shirts?

How do you know people are buying them? All I know is that they are advertising them for sale. That doesn't necessarily mean people are buying them.
you said:
"all we know for a fact is that they are selling them"
I took that to mean they are actually selling them. But now I see you meant they are selling them as in "they are for sale."
if no one is buying them then there isn't any money being made, so ihe money issue is kind of moot.
My point is they cannot sell them if no one will buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth