2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the pale colors, pearls, and sort-of-curled hair helping to make her look a little more innocent to the potential jurors? I have to imagine that a LOT of thought went into her appearance. I've looked at her so much over the past few years, that it's hard for me to tell if anything has been accomplished in terms of her appearance in court.

Dismissing all you know or think about her, if you were seeing her for the first time ever today . . . what would be your impression?

My impression is of a very hard person trying to look soft.

One must assume that Richard Gabriel did in fact quit!

Once more, a bunch of baloney out of JB - telling Kathy Belich that it wasn't true!

:giggle:

which station has the best coverage so far?

BBM.....
Me too....I'm looking around to see where everyone is......I get dizzy going up and down.........:floorlaugh:

Might want to slow down on those morning mimosas! :great:

It is going to be a LONG DAY !

The DT looks sort of worried but the Prosecution looks pretty self satisfied so far, guess it's hard to get going when the Judge hands you a good drubbing down in the first 5 mins....

Wow--great body language shot--across the prosecution table to the defense. All three SAs are leaned back, relaxed, confident... and at the DT table, everyone is sitting forward, elbows on table, except CM who is leaned back.

JA and GF looked amused at the courtroom. Looking around. Pointing. I would love to have drinks with the whole SA. Would be fun.

It looks like they have very comfortable chairs for the jury selection process.

In my humble and non-professional estimation, ICA looks scared and nervous in the courtroom today. I've noted quite a bit of self-grooming already, lots of lap stroking/pants smoothing...

ITA. I think it is genuine fear. Why wouldn't it be? This is all about HER life now. She has always cared about herself, ya know?

And that most recent mug shot is downright SCARY. Her soul shines through and the camera captured it.

Are the pale colors, pearls, and sort-of-curled hair helping to make her look a little more innocent to the potential jurors? I have to imagine that a LOT of thought went into her appearance. I've looked at her so much over the past few years, that it's hard for me to tell if anything has been accomplished in terms of her appearance in court.

Dismissing all you know or think about her, if you were seeing her for the first time ever today . . . what would be your impression?

My impression is of a very hard person trying to look soft.

ITA she looks like broken glass covered in honey. it's not working. she looks vaguely insane. she should look sorrowful and GLAD this day has come, if she were innocent.....

Just an observation here: The SA all look calm, cool, collected, and confident. The DT, on the other hand, look like they have approached the end of the hallway. :great:

Can someone do a screen shot of the mugshot? Workplace restrictions won't let me open it.

I'm from Jacksonville and the last time I had jury duty was 2 months ago. Everyone called that day sat in one large room and we watched a video about what to expect, etc. Then the Judge came in and gave more specific instructions. At that time, we were broken up into smaller groups.

We still got additional jury instructions when we went into the courtroom, but the majority of what we were told was outside the courtroom.

Hope this helps :)

While we wait - and I know they are passe - but would it be really inappropriate for me to start a congo line? LOL

Dr. Vass is in - Yah - Dr. Vass is in - Yah! Dr. Vass is in -Yah!!!!!
...... :skip: ..... :skip: ......... :skip:

My husband watched Superman II last night, so all morning I've had the Superman theme song in my head, LOL. You better be scared, Casey!!!! The SUPER SA is gonna get you! TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

ETA: Wow, that is one the scariest mug shots I've ever seen. She could scare Charles Manson!

Casey really does favor Cheney Mason over Jose Baez. It is really obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb