General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't a great follower of TJ's either. I watched some reporting that I wish I hadn't online. He did try though. JMO

I wonder who Crystal thinks took her child away & why? That would move this case forward for me. Not PI's on a fishing expidetion etc, Not posters or other family trying to sway the public, just some honest answers from those not incarcerated might help ..JMO xoxo (Oh and no youtube vids with cool music lol)

(yeah I dream each will come out...)

Why is it so much about Ronald's public image for TN? It seems to me that every time she's interviewed it's always about Ronald and not too much about Haleigh. What does it matter at this point if people know what Ronald is feeling? He is going to be away for a while.

If it was my son I would be hopping mad at him. Even if I thought he knew nothing about his daughter's disappearance whatever happened was brought upon her in great part by his decisions. It was he who chose to start an illegal relationship with an under age drug user and employ her as his babysitter, subjecting the children to criminal characters. After her disappearance, it was he who chose to ignore his responsibilities to my remaining grandchild and would rather engage in criminal activity and waste his life in prison than take care for him.

I would rather be Haleigh's PR person than his. People need to be sorry for Haleigh, not for him.

Why is it so much about Ronald's public image for TN? It seems to me that every time she's interviewed it's always about Ronald and not too much about Haleigh. What does it matter at this point if people know what Ronald is feeling? He is going to be away for a while.

If it was my son I would be hopping mad at him. Even if I thought he knew nothing about his daughter's disappearance whatever happened was brought upon her in great part by his decisions. It was he who chose to start an illegal relationship with an under age drug user and employ her as his babysitter, subjecting the children to criminal characters. After her disappearance, it was he who chose to ignore his responsibilities to my remaining grandchild and would rather engage in criminal activity and waste his life in prison than take care for him.

I would rather be Haleigh's PR person than his. People need to be sorry for Haleigh, not for him.

Donjeta, It's never been about Haleigh, it's always been about protecting Ron C..
And thats exactly what has brought me to my theory in reference to what happened to Haleigh..
Haleigh is deceased due to Ron C's out of control behavior...He did not intend for Haleigh to die but she did...Ron and his family know it was an accident.. The coverup was put into motion to keep him from going to jail and losing Jr....

As I see it setting up Tommy and Misty to take the fall was piece of cake for Ron C and his family and they knew it due to the fact the incident had occurred at Tommy and Misty's parent's residence...The Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan knew they needed help from The Croslins to carry out their plan..What the Croslins didn't know was they were being set up to take the fall when need be.. JMHO..

ETA.. So we now have a Mexican standoff between the two camps.. Everyone NOW once again claiming Haleigh is alive..
Would love to hear what Tommy is now claiming after saying he saw her lifeless and Haleigh died many many hours beofre that 911 call was ever made.......JMHO

So this has gotten way too complicated for me!!
How many family members are thought (by posters on WS) to be involved?
How/why are so many people involved and not slipping up?

Is there any real reason/evidence to support so many people being involved ie. grandparents?

Whether she was killed accidentally or on purpose, or taken or whatever, why would so many people be involved?
How many people can realistically be involved and keep it secret?

BBM: Just from my own observation, for TN, it has always been about CRA (cover Ron's AZZZZZZZZZZ) since February 9th. But actually Ronald has quite a history of sliding right through troublesome situations from teenage years through present and I feel sure that he had a bit of help from the women in his life. Ronald's bad actions have been totally denied and ignored. Although his grandmother did give an interview where she commented about Ronald behavior and attitude and gave a bit of his history.

Yeah, I don't want to hear about Ronald. If searching for Haleigh was so important for him, maybe he should have searched for her instead of getting himself thrown in prison for trafficking illegal drugs. Priorities.

TN really seems to be all about Ron. He's so tortured in his mind. Okay, but what about Haleigh? If some creepy stranger took her and she's still alive, she's lucky if she's just tortured in her mind and not in lots of other ways.

Hummmmmmmm "tortured in his mind"?? Could this possibly mean that Ronald might have a conscience?

Is there any real reason/evidence to support so many people being involved ie. grandparents?

Whether she was killed accidentally or on purpose, or taken or whatever, why would so many people be involved?

I have often thought the same, since I'm not a huge fan of conspiracy theories but at this point I don't trust any of them any more. I think some of them have slipped. So many people have lied or changed their story or acted hinky otherwise.

I suppose some of the lies might have been in order to cover up criminal activities other than murdering Haleigh.

Hummmmmmmm "tortured in his mind"?? Could this possibly mean that Ronald might have a conscience?

JMO tortured in his mind with missing his baby girl and wondering where she is, and if she's ok, and wondering if something horrible has happened to her, or is happening to her. And now also missing his baby boy. :(

Hi there.

bbm Do you have proof of these allegations? Not being difficult, but those are VERY serious allegations, there are some really nasty rumors about that IMO and there is no proof of that, no statements ever by LE about that, and no legit links to that. I don't believe Great Granny knows where HaLeigh is, if she did, she would have brought her home IMO. She loves and misses her little HaLeigh, and all she wants is to know where HaLeigh is, and bring her home.

I disagree that "they" are embarrassing themselves, and who do you mean by "they"? afaik Crystal, Teresa and Great Granny were all at the vigil, and all believe she is alive, and love and miss her and pray for her to come home. My heart breaks for HaLeigh and her whole family. JMO :(

I don't believe Annette knows exactly where Haleigh's dead body is. But I do believe that she knows Haleigh is dead and that her grandson played role in it. That is why she told Ron to watch out for snitches, after he got arrested.

JMO tortured in his mind with missing his baby girl and wondering where she is, and if she's ok, and wondering if something horrible has happened to her, or is happening to her. And now also missing his baby boy. :(

He has a funny way of showing it. Marrying Misty, mud bogging in the weeks after Haleigh vanished, going to NYC and kissing and making out with Misty, dealing drugs, getting tattoo's with other people's money. Doesn't look tortured to me!

Hi Flossie. Of course I have no proof of the allegations. There is very little proof of anything involved in this case. However, I'll give you what was stated, and since you follow this case, I'm sure you already know it:

GGMS changed her time of arriving at the MH three times. She changed it from I went to the MH to we went to the MH.

TN and GGMS went to the dock at the river prior to the police search.
She slipped about this during her interview on (I forget what show, perhaps NG,) until Granny Hollars pointed out the mistake.

I'm sure all of the above mentioned (including RC) love and miss little Haleigh and dearly want her to come home. But I do think it is embarrassing and in poor taste, to keep having vigils and receiving monies from the public. Perhaps it's a cultural or geographic thing, I just think it's over the top, and if they want a vigil, they should do it privately.

I'm sorry if I offended you Flossie, I know how much you care about all of this, and I do too, but this is the way I truly feel.

xoxo :seeya:

Well if they loved her, they would cut the crap and tell the truth.

IMO..Ron C should have thought about how much he would miss Jr. before he decided to go out and buy and sell drugs..My understanding is Katrina Belcher is the one who watched him most of the time even after Ron C wasn't working and didn't have anything to do but take care of Jr...
Sad to know that Crystal S is once again united with this bunch and buying in to all the Cummings/Neves/Sykes lies.....JMHO..

IMO..Ron C should have thought about how much he would miss Jr. before he decided to go out and buy and sell drugs..My understanding is Katrina Belcher is the one who watched him most of the time even after Ron C wasn't working and didn't have anything to do but take care of Jr...
Sad to know that Crystal S is now buying in to all the Cummings/Neves/Sykes lies.....JMHO..

Poor Crystal is a victim of domestic violence. She is the sort of person that Ron and his family prey on.

Poor Crystal is a victim of domestic violence. She is the sort of person that Ron and his family prey on.

IMO..Crystal needs to wake up and face the truth as to what is really going on..I fully realize she has lost her daughter, and I suspect it's extremely hard to face the reality of that fact...Crystal needs extensive counseling and needs to break the chains that bind her.... Live and Learn, unfortunately some people never learn...JMHO

I do believe RC may be tortured about something but I've always thought that he believed Haleigh is deceased. In his first interviews he said several things that sounded like she was gone for good. "I came home and found out I didn't have a child." "She was the best child I ever had." The marriage supposedly was because "that's what Haleigh would have wanted" If she had come back she might have been sorry to have missed it, not to get to be the flowergirl.

Why did he marry Misty anyway? If he didn't know what happened, wasn't he the least bit worried about letting Misty have access to his other child?

Yeah, we got TN who did not mother her kids, I wont even ask why Hope is a Sykes, but TN encouraged Ron trying to replace Crystal to the kids, I mean that alone is sick. He hated Crystal so much he made the kids to refer to her as Crystal and didn't let her talk to them for two weeks at a time,she went to court to get phone time, totally sad. Hope Ron being super daddy worked out for the fams rep!! jmo

IMO Teresa and Annette are not DIRECTLY involved in what happened. But they became aware that Misty and Ron were guilty, and started covering for Ron and Misty in the media.

Annette telling Ronald to watch out for snitches. Teresa giving Ron her wedding ring to give to Misty, when he proposed to her a month after Haleigh went missing. Teresa showing up to the home so fast. Annette Sykes allowing Ron and Misty to live in her home.

Why is Teresa and Annette singing Misty's praises when they both damn well knew Misty was sleeping with WBG and had been on a drug binge before watching Haleigh? The simple answer is... They were covering.

I think Teresa and Annette are like Cindy Anthony. They will cover up, distort, and lie for Ron.

Now that he's been incarcerated for some time, he's "tortured"? Why wasn't he "tortured" when he was sitting in the undercover car with his cohorts? Or when he got the tattoo of Haleigh? I didn't see any "torture" then. He more or less blew the cameraman off and told them not to bother him when he had to be reminded that he should take advantage of the camera and ask for the return of his daughter. Then there's the famous act of falling to his knees and declaring "she was the best child I ever "had" (past tense). IMO, the only reason he dropped to his knees is because he realized what he had JUST SAID.

Tortured? If he is it's because he's sober (not by choice) and he's now faced with what happened to Haleigh. Someone needs to tell the truth about what happened to her so Crystal can get on with life. She was a victim too.

I do believe RC may be tortured about something but I've always thought that he believed Haleigh is deceased. In his first interviews he said several things that sounded like she was gone for good. "I came home and found out I didn't have a child." "She was the best child I ever had." The marriage supposedly was because "that's what Haleigh would have wanted" If she had come back she might have been sorry to have missed it, not to get to be the flowergirl.

Why did he marry Misty anyway? If he didn't know what happened, wasn't he the least bit worried about letting Misty have access to his other child?

BBM Donjeta, Do you think little Haleigh would have wanted them to get divorced after they got married just for her. That's a "crock."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken