Tim Miller of TES locates missing body of 23-year-old man today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Verified Author
Reaction score
Original KBTX-TV story about missing Brandon Rosales from earlier today:

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/34614124.html

Posted this afternoon on TES's site is this brief, typically low-key statement confirming success:

TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

Right below that announcement, there is this:

"TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for CayleeAnthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it."

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Maybe this will help restore some of WS'rs faith in TES and Tim Miller. If nothing else, it will certainly illustrate why TM and LP were bound to clash. :) Look at the difference in their methods and attitudes:

Before this search, TM avoided all media fanfare, and in order to focus solely on the task ahead, media was kept away from his TES searchers.

A few hours later it was TM and LH who located suspicious tire tracks and followed them to Brandon's body. From that moment on, procedure was scrupulously followed. LE was notified, the site turned over to them, and then--TES quietly withdrew.
When the media discovered what had happened, TM gave one brief TV interview, and then EQS left town.

Now, can you imagine how LP would have wanted to handle the same scenario? LOL

PS For those who don't know anything about Bryan/College Station, that is the home of Texas A & M University.

How bittersweet, glad that they found him but sad that he was not alive.

Original KBTX-TV story about missing Brandon Rosales from earlier today:

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/34614124.html

Posted this afternoon on TES's site is this brief, typically low-key statement confirming success:

TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

"TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for CayleeAnthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it."

Maybe this will help restore some of WS'rs faith in TES and Tim Miller. If nothing else, it will certainly illustrate why TM and LP were bound to clash. :) Look at the difference in their methods and attitudes:

Before this search, TM avoided all media fanfare, and in order to focus solely on the task ahead, media was kept away from his TES searchers.

A few hours later it was TM and LH who located suspicious tire tracks and followed them to Brandon's body. From that moment on, procedure was scrupulously followed. LE was notified, the site turned over to them, and then--TES quietly withdrew.
When the media discovered what had happened, TM gave one brief TV interview, and then EQS left town.

Now, can you imagine how LP would have wanted to handle the same scenario? LOL

PS For those who don't know anything about Bryan/College Station, that is the home of Texas A & M University.

:clap: That is the typical way Tim Miller & TES operates. No media, no fan fare, quiet in & quiet out. On the search I was on with Tim & team Saturday in NC, there was one media truck. The media interviewed the sister of the missing person, not Tim.
If someone really wants to see the heart of Tim Miller, go to his web site, read under the memorials. You will see how he & TES have helped family member's after a loved one is found deceased. There is a memorial to a brother & sister, young children, who went missing & was found by TES. It shows 2 crosses built by Tim for the children. That is exactly the kind of thing you can picture Tim doing.

I'm so glad he was able to help give the young man's family peace. He is a good man.

Thank you for posting this, I read about this young man last night on the TES website.
Such a tragedy, I am glad that his family can properly grieve now, though.

Nothing but love for TM/TES! :blowkiss:

I never lost faith in TES or Tim, they're a class A organization in my book, look at their track record.

It is gratifying to me to know that this proves to others that he left with purpose. One family will get closure and can go on with the grief process because of Tim's selfless actions.

I have made the simple observation before that since Tim is a professional he observes the rules of triage. This means that those you can immediately help come first. You have to make judgement calls that may not be pleasant to those observing but there is a reason for those judgements.

The statement about hoping that something found over the weekend may help bring closure to a case even if it isn't Caylee's is interesting. JK perhaps?

From that moment on, procedure was scrupulously followed. LE was notified, the site turned over to them, and then--TES quietly withdrew.

According to TES, they did not simply withdraw & let LE take over... their own site clearly says some stayed to sift through the "finds."

Why does it have to be a competition between TES & LP? Neither man is perfect & BOTH are trying to help locate the remains of innocent victims. :confused:

That said, this is wonderful news for the family & kudos to Tim and all the dedicated people who are working with him. :clap:

According to TES, they did not simply withdraw & let LE take over... their own site clearly says some stayed to sift through the "finds."

Why does it have to be a competition between TES & LP? Neither man is perfect & BOTH are trying to help locate the remains of innocent victims. :confused:

That said, this is wonderful news for the family & kudos to Tim and all the dedicated people who are working with him. :clap:

For me, the primary difference is that we never hear about any of these "finds" from TES until well after the fact. LP actually strives to make them known to media and as we all saw at the dive search, that whole debacle with the guy with the webcam and all the other media ensured that there was mass confusion, bad reporting, and lots of gossip and speculation to fuel drama. It's becoming apparent to me that some are actually looking for the drama though they would deny it vehemently.

I would be totally behind LP if he got rid of the media (in all its forms) and the coterie of fanboys and girls.

It just isn't necessary at all.

The "sifting through finds" comment was about TES folks still in Orlando.
I agree about the competition...Love TM and LP, though their styles are dramatically different. :)

For me, the primary difference is that we never hear about any of these "finds" from TES until well after the fact. LP actually strives to make them known to media and as we all saw at the dive search, that whole debacle with the guy with the webcam and all the other media ensured that there was mass confusion, bad reporting, and lots of gossip and speculation to fuel drama. It's becoming apparent to me that some are actually looking for the drama though they would deny it vehemently.

I would be totally behind LP if he got rid of the media (in all its forms) and the coterie of fanboys and girls.

It just isn't necessary at all.

The media are hounds. They have been following LP since he came to Orlando when he posted KC bond. I guess now he should be like KFN's DM and resort to domestic violence when he sees the media. Come on, I bet it would be hard to make the media stay away. They report and we want to see it.

Why does it have to be a competition between TES & LP? Neither man is perfect & BOTH are trying to help locate the remains of innocent victims. :confused:That said, this is wonderful news for the family & kudos to Tim and all the dedicated people who are working with him. :clap:

ITA...while reading the initial post I was thinking why did such a good story have to be tainted with further criticism of LP??? It would have been nice to read it without seeing LP trashed in it. I never hear LP trash TM, only heard him praise him and ask the public to donate to equusearch.

:clap: That is the typical way Tim Miller & TES operates. No media, no fan fare, quiet in & quiet out. On the search I was on with Tim & team Saturday in NC, there was one media truck. The media interviewed the sister of the missing person, not Tim.
If someone really wants to see the heart of Tim Miller, go to his web site, read under the memorials. You will see how he & TES have helped family member's after a loved one is found deceased. There is a memorial to a brother & sister, young children, who went missing & was found by TES. It shows 2 crosses built by Tim for the children. That is exactly the kind of thing you can picture Tim doing.

Exactly, LeLe1953!

ITA...while reading the initial post I was thinking why did such a good story have to be tainted with further criticism of LP??? It would have been nice to read it without seeing LP trashed in it. I never hear LP trash TM, only heard him praise him and ask the public to donate to equusearch.

IMO, it's like watching reruns of 90210. Quit with the catty bullschit. If you don't like the media then don't start highschool games in it.

I don't think it's a competition. I think it just points out each works differently & how that could create conflict.

Did TM already find all those people that he left Orlando to go search for in NC ??

Does anyone else notice how the mother of this young man spoke, how she pleaded, how she said "dead or alive I want my son found." Now that's exactly how one would expect the family of a missing child to act. So far removed from anything the Anthony family has said. So sad that not one of them as pleaded with the public to bring their baby home dead or alive.

The media are hounds. They have been following LP since he came to Orlando when he posted KC bond. I guess now he should be like KFN's DM and resort to domestic violence when he sees the media. Come on, I bet it would be hard to make the media stay away. They report and we want to see it.

You may want to see it, I don't. I would prefer to have accurate facts even if it's well after the fact.

And come now, since when has LP ever even tried to turn media away? Erect boundary tape? Use screens? Have searches sign no media and confidentiality agreements? All of which TES does and more.

If LP politely asked media to back off and used some basic shielding measures it wouldn't be such a circus.

This thread is about Tim Miller of TES locates missing body of 23-year-old man today.

Let's send love, prayers and strength to this family who lost their loved one and give Kudo's to Tim and his team for their awesome dedication to this cause we are here for.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to TES. Very sad but good news. Way to go!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

thankyou for bringing someone home to their loved ones TM and TES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads