Zellner Tweets

KZ's latest tweet...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 3h3 hours ago
More
So you think Steven Avery is guilty? Now is your chance to win $10k proving it.
#MakingAMurderer @michellemalkin https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...1188734373/Final+Avery+100+Questions+7-27.pdf …

a link to the 100 questions to answer to win the contest.

There are a few that stand out to me....

78. Why did Ryan Hillegas claim that Scott Bloedorn called him about Ms.
Halbach being missing when the phone records show that Mr. Hillegas
called Scott Bloedorn first at 2:19 p.m.?

I looked at his records, and yep, RH called SB first at 2:19, SB called RH at 4:06pm.

There are a few questions about BobbyD and ScottT too, about not asking for DNA, fingerprints, etc. I thought that was interesting because I got the impression that KZ was no longer looking at family members.

KZ's latest tweet...

More
So you think Steven Avery is guilty? Now is your chance to win $10k proving it.
#MakingAMurderer @michellemalkin https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...1188734373/Final+Avery+100+Questions+7-27.pdf …

a link to the 100 questions to answer to win the contest.

There are a few that stand out to me....

78. Why did Ryan Hillegas claim that Scott Bloedorn called him about Ms.
Halbach being missing when the phone records show that Mr. Hillegas
called Scott Bloedorn first at 2:19 p.m.?

I looked at his records, and yep, RH called SB first at 2:19, SB called RH at 4:06pm.

There are a few questions about BobbyD and ScottT too, about not asking for DNA, fingerprints, etc. I thought that was interesting because I got the impression that KZ was no longer looking at family members.

Whoa, such an impressive list. So much great information, this one stood out to me:

73. Explain how Steven and Brendan could be the killers when unidentified
blood deposits on the rear cargo door excluded both of them.

OH~~~Jaddie~~~your favorite author again.

Zellner Offers $10,000 If You Pass Her Steven Avery Proof Of Guilt Challenge

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/z...u-pass-her-steven-avery-proof-guilt-challenge

OMG~~~you got to love her!

This is genius!!

Zellner told Patch the test is open to anyone convinced of Avery's guilt - including law enforcement, professional journalists, legal commentators, students or the public. She said the test can even be taken by past or present members of the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department, including Lt. Detective Andy Colborn and his former mentor, retired detective Jim Lenk, who now lives in Arizona. Colborn and Lenk have long been suspected of planting several clues against Avery, including the spare key for Halbach's Toyota RAV4 that turned up on Avery's bedroom carpet on the fourth day of searching the house.

LOL

The full document with the questions can be downloaded in the article. They are the same questions, we've been asking for 1 1/2 now.

Didn't KK say he was an "expert" on SA's case in a letter to SA? I think he should take the challenge.
LOL
The first 5 questions alone.... yep, LOVE her![emoji3][emoji173][emoji869]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Whoa, such an impressive list. So much great information, this one stood out to me:

I wonder if anyone HERE or Reddit will attempt to pass this test?
Like those who think Avery guilty & not a thing planted.
Just a thought[emoji3]

IIRC that was spot A23 and it was a partial profile.

Zellner is diabolical, in the best possible way.

Does anyone know where the appeal stands at this time?

I wonder if anyone HERE or Reddit will attempt to pass this test?
Like those who think Avery guilty & not a thing planted.
Just a thought[emoji3]

I cordially invite LIMAES, RANCH, MADELEINE74 or any other of our fellow WS members who believe SA and BD are guilty, to choose any 10 of these questions and answer to the best of your abilty. Should be easy to do and it should be something you are quite willing to do.

Anyone??

Kathleen Zellner is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

Zellner is diabolical, in the best possible way.

Does anyone know where the appeal stands at this time?

I believe they are waiting for the State's response now. KZ dismissed the appeal in the federal courts (one that SA filed himself right before KZ took his case).

Here is her tweet from last week:

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw Jul 20
More
http://Wisc.App .Ct. dismisses SA pro se appeal so trial court has jurisdiction over ALL of SA's PCP claims.
#MakingaDifference #Win

Just a waiting game... not sure how long they will have to respond. The State waited before sending a letter to the Judge saying ':tantrum: they still have an active appeal', KZ has dismissed that appeal, so now I'm not too sure. IMO KZ wants to do more testing, and if the State agree's to allow more testing of evidence, this will drag out longer and longer if the State only allows one thing at a time, or if the Judge orders the testing.

I believe they are waiting for the State's response now. KZ dismissed the appeal in the federal courts (one that SA filed himself right before KZ took his case).

Here is her tweet from last week:

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw Jul 20
More
http://Wisc.App .Ct. dismisses SA pro se appeal so trial court has jurisdiction over ALL of SA's PCP claims.
#MakingaDifference #Win

Just a waiting game... not sure how long they will have to respond. The State waited before sending a letter to the Judge saying ':tantrum: they still have an active appeal', KZ has dismissed that appeal, so now I'm not too sure. IMO KZ wants to do more testing, and if the State agree's to allow more testing of evidence, this will drag out longer and longer if the State only allows one thing at a time, or if the Judge orders the testing.

Thank you. So it sounds like it is a little up in the air then, as to which court this appeal will be heard in. This appeal, when heard, could be so important to so many people (and that's not to diminish it's importance to Avery and Dassey). Only, it could really be a game changer for those wrongfully convicted, across the board. Fingers and toes crossed, it prevails.

Thank you. So it sounds like it is a little up in the air then, as to which court this appeal will be heard in. This appeal, when heard, could be so important to so many people (and that's not to diminish it's importance to Avery and Dassey). Only, it could really be a game changer for those wrongfully convicted, across the board. Fingers and toes crossed, it prevails.

I don't think it will drag out too long. Zellners end game is not a new trial. It is total exoneration and for the truth to come to light. The state does not want the truth to come to light. You can bank on that!

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 1m1 minute ago

Just as suspected: The ones spewing venom re SA's guilt will not reveal their identities bc they're bogus. Critics w/ no credentials #Gotcha

tweets from this morning...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 4h4 hours ago
More
These "anonymous experts" are afraid to reveal their identities. Thanks for confirming lack of credibility. #Willwin http://latestnews.newsworn.com/2017/07/30/kathleen-zellner-explains-no-reddit-rule-for-steven-avery-

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 4h4 hours ago
More
Goal: determine if any admissible evidence our experts overlooked. Theories by "experts" with no names or credentials #inadmissible #thanks

More
Judge my next witness will now take the stand with a bag over her head and read her favorite Redditt posts to u incl. attacking KZ #barred

:giggle:

Article about KZ and a few snippets.

[FONT=&quot]'People always say you can make so much money in the big law firms, and I always say you can make much more money - and money isn't the goal - but you can do so much better by caring about what you're doing,'' she said. ''I make more than 99.9 percent of all lawyers. I feel like I've earned that and I feel like it's a byproduct of what I'm doing, it's not what I set out to do.''

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]'There's a certain point in your life when you have to say 'I'm off of this treadmill and I'm going to go out in the world and I'm going to be idealistic like when I was 18 and I'm going to fight these causes for these people who are victims,''' she said. ''And you know what? It all works out. It's just amazing how it works out when you're doing things like that….I'm telling you: you're [such a better] attorney when you're standing there telling the truth. You're so much better when you stand there talking about something you believe in.''

[/FONT]
http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/360/Kathleen-Zellner-Founding-Partner-Law-Offices-of-Kathleen-T-Zellner/
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Article about KZ and a few snippets.

[FONT="]'People always say you can make so much money in the big law firms, and I always say you can make much more money - and money isn't the goal - but you can do so much better by caring about what you're doing,'' she said. ''I make more than 99.9 percent of all lawyers. I feel like I've earned that and I feel like it's a byproduct of what I'm doing, it's not what I set out to do.''

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#776441][FONT="]'There's a certain point in your life when you have to say 'I'm off of this treadmill and I'm going to go out in the world and I'm going to be idealistic like when I was 18 and I'm going to fight these causes for these people who are victims,''' she said. ''And you know what? It all works out. It's just amazing how it works out when you're doing things like that….I'm telling you: you're [such a better] attorney when you're standing there telling the truth. You're so much better when you stand there talking about something you believe in.''

[/FONT]
http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/360/Kathleen-Zellner-Founding-Partner-Law-Offices-of-Kathleen-T-Zellner/
[FONT="]

[/FONT]

Good article and like we knew, Ms. Zellner is fighting the good fight for what she believes in.

I cordially invite LIMAES, RANCH, MADELEINE74 or any other of our fellow WS members who believe SA and BD are guilty, to choose any 10 of these questions and answer to the best of your abilty. Should be easy to do and it should be something you are quite willing to do.

Anyone??

Crickets....

Good article and like we knew, Ms. Zellner is fighting the good fight for what she believes in.
" such a good attorney when you're telling the truth "
Absolutely believe it! I couldn't imagine getting up there and FABRICATING testimony..[emoji849]

Hi! Miss all you guys! I've been following the case on twitter. It's where Ms. Z is the most active.

Hi! Miss all you guys! I've been following the case on twitter. It's where Ms. Z is the most active.

Nice to see you back :)

I can't keep up with her tweets now LOL They are fun to watch though ;-)

Since you are following her on twitter and have been reading all her tweets... what do you think? I can't help but think she thinks or knows KK is actively posting on reddit, or others that are connected directly to the case.

Nice to see you back :)

I can't keep up with her tweets now LOL They are fun to watch though ;-)

Since you are following her on twitter and have been reading all her tweets... what do you think? I can't help but think she thinks or knows KK is actively posting on reddit, or others that are connected directly to the case.

I think she knows he discusses the case on Reddit and is trying to expose him. There's some real jerks on there that are pretty cruel to her. He's got a following on Twitter although small in number. It's the same people on the guilty sub. Things are getting real interesting and will get more so in the next few months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back