Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Exclusive: Casey Anthony's Aunt Pam Plesea Speaks - A new book being written about the alleged murder of the infamous Florida tot
"Snip" Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 2, 2011

NOTE**More on Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview and Kathleen McKenna’s coming soon.

Pam Plesea the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.

Pam said, Rick has disowned their son, and she has been talking in secret to Rick and Cindy’s mom Shirley (Plesea) all of these years.

Pam said, the night Caylee went missing on June 15, 2008. It’s not what Cindy and George have sworn under oath to in court either”.

Cindy’s testimony, which shocked court watchers last week when she took credit for the searches on the Anthony family computer did not shock Pam.

Prosecutors would not comment if they planned on filing perjury charges against Cynthia Anthony relating to her testimony, which was impeached by two witnesses on the stand on Friday.

“None of this surprised me,” said Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother.

Shirley Plesea lives with the grief that if she had only called the police when Casey stole, that Caylee might still be alive today,” said Pam.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

A new book being written about the alleged murder of the infamous Florida tot Caylee Anthony. Authors Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli are working on a fictional book, and they are also seeking to complete a screenplay about the story after the novel is completed.

Book being written: “The book opens with a minute-by-minute description of Caylee’s murder - I meant of Crysty’s murder. It’s all fiction, after all and they will answer any lingering questions the reader might have.

Cindy Anthony is her daughter’s mother and lies about ludicrous things, easily provable things. For example, her own activities on the penultimate day which led to Caylee’s murder on June 15, 2008.

Article: http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Take Note that George mentions in his letter that Cindy knew and Lee is involved with this stuff for Caylee?

Read George's suicide note "Snip"
Read the note George Anthony wrote to his wife in 2009, before he tried to take his own life, as published to the jury during the Casey Anthony murder trial. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/272093/Read-George-Anthonys-suicide-note

What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you, why not Lee?

Who is involved with this stuff for Caylee?
I am going krazy [sic] because I want to

Page 5
go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone.

Mod's hope it's OK to start a thread on Pam's interview. I find what she and Shirley say to be of interest and brings me back to thinking that Caylee was killed after the fight on Father's Day or that morning. The whole family knew or at least Cindy, Lee, and Casey. If I recall George was working that night. I recall reading a while back that Casey had changed her story and said that the so called "Nanny" gave her a script to follow and I always felt like that script came from Cindy IMO. But that is just my own opinion, I have always felt that Cindy knew what happen when Casey got home on bond and she started to interfere with the investigation in order to save Casey.. :cow: :truce:

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”
Was this not alluded to in trial, or did I only hear it here???

Patsy Ramsey also had a sister named Pam. Pam Paugh I think.

I've always thought that she left the 15th with Caylee after a brawl with her mother.

To me, this makes the most logical sense. She fought with her mom and left early the next morning before anyone else was up. George never saw them leave. I thought from the beginning that that didn't happen. Why didn't Shirley tell this to law enforcement?

Was this not alluded to in trial, or did I only hear it here???

I had not heard anything about it during the trial unless I missed it. Anyone else hear this being brought up during the trial?

Couple things...

Does anyone know if any of GA's or CA's family attended any of the trial? I don't recall hearing or seeing anything about their extended family at the trial.

Does anyone know why CA's brother is estranged from his son?

I have decided, I will not purchase any books, etc. concerning this tragedy except if it is written by one of the prosecutors or one of the jury members. Oh, and of course, if HHBP writes about it. I can not support anyone else's attempts to gain from Caylee's death. It's just not right to me.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

Wow, thanks for this info. I was wondering about Rick and Shirley and how they are doing with all of this.

I assume this is who will be on Nancy Grace tonight:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive Tonight:

Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence
Exclusive Tonight: Tot Mom's Ex-Aunt Breaks Silence

Cindy Anthony's ex in-law says Tot Mom's mother lied on the witness stand! Did she commit perjury to save Casey Anthony from the death penalty? Nancy Grace is live from Orlando at 8 PM ET on HLN.

Or maybe she's not on, just a story about this?

Don't cell pings show ICA was home Sun night into Monday? And I thought GA met CA while his sister was in the hospital, not him? I do like the part about ICA being creepy even at age 12 though. :giggle:

Gee I had kind of hoped to hear from a family member about what went on in that house, but not as a fictional story...we've heard enough fiction already.

Does the novel that Kathleen McKenna is writing have something to do with Pam P or are they just coincidentally in the same article?

To me, this makes the most logical sense. She fought with her mom and left early the next morning before anyone else was up. George never saw them leave. I thought from the beginning that that didn't happen. Why didn't Shirley tell this to law enforcement?

That is what I used to think as well. But ICA's cell pings and her computer usage on the home computer lead me to believe she was home. At 9:45 am on the 16th somebody on Casys account uploaded Fusion pictures from her photobucket to Myspace. So I think she was home at that time. [info from ACandyRose timeline]

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of people coming out of the woodwork to make money on Caylee's murder. IF this is true, then why the he77 didn't she call LE and report what Shirley told her about the fight?

Based on Shirley's interview with LE, I can't see her withholding this information from LE.

Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

Is that call in Cindy's phone records?

That is what I used to think as well. But ICA's cell pings and her computer usage on the home computer lead me to believe she was home. At 9:45 am on the 16th somebody on Casys account uploaded Fusion pictures from her photobucket to Myspace. So I think she was home at that time. [info from ACandyRose timeline]

Oooooh, excellent point! Thank you for posting this. The pings I figured could be from Lee's or another nearby parking location, but that photobucket upload pretty much nails KC to the house at 9:45 am. Maybe the story timeline is messed up a bit from the Aunt and Shirley, and the fight happened on the 9th?

Exclusive: Casey Anthony's Aunt Pam Plesea Speaks - A new book being written about the alleged murder of the infamous Florida tot

Caylee isn't infamous. Infamous means "having an extremely bad reputation". She might have become known to the country because of her disappearance and murder, but she's not infamous. I know it's strange to call a murdered child "famous" but when millions of people know your name, it's a pretty accurate description. Casey is infamous; Caylee is famous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back