The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redirect. . .
did your sex life involved her wearing little boys underwear, wearing pig tails and school girl outfits, bending her over a desk, ejaculating on her face, calling her a wh*re, or a sl*t, or a 3 hole wonder? No (to all)

In 6/2006 - Darryls sister had a new baby . . JA was going to Pasadena to see the sister - he understood they did not meet . .. JA was going on a long trip to see friends in Big Sir, Los Angeles, Grand Canyon. . . . not Mesa but she said Arizona.

These notes that have been brought up to Darryl - did he look @ them before testifying? no don't know what those notes are . . . didn't verify those were accurate.

Said in those notes recall Missionary come over on Oct of 2008 but told Prosecutor Summer of 2008 . . . relationship with JA . . . .corrected 2006 . . .

Witness steps down - counsel please approach - JA watches toward the door as he walks out - she is writing something

That is all for today - back tomorrow @ 10:30 -

Please remember the admonision - use the keycard you were given to access back jury room.

If she is bent over the desk on her stomach how does it get onto her.....never mind. We all know you can't bend over a desk on your back. You can be on the desk but that is not what he said. ??????

I am sorry but I'm unsure at this point how sorry I feel for Daryl Brewer. He wasn't entirely telling the truth, and that for me, makes his testimony skewed and suspect. He swore an oath, and he defied that oath trying to help Jodi. He is not concerned with the truth and the brutal murder of a fellow human being. I don't really like that.

ETA- You can all begin throwing things now- I'll duck.

wow

thats all I have - wow

we definatley learned a lot today didnt we boys and girls?? :waitasec:

What have we learned of her roadtrip through witnesses?

Darryl before
Ryan after

sex and dry humping all around, pictures of sleeping/showering men, borrowed/unreturned gas cans... the picture is becoming clear!

WTH does that have to do with anything? I don't know why they asked him this question, nor whether she was "sexually aggressive".

Dang. They are weak. Could she be going for insufficient council???

so what if travis liked pig-tails, boys underwear, or called her a wh or a sl. Women have been called worse, and been treated worse. If she didn't like it, why did she keep returning. She is so toast - burnt to a crisp.

MOO

Mel

I'm sorry but I'm not taking Jodi's word for it that any of the above ever happened.

I want to know WHERE the :furious: she found implants for $300?
Sign me up!:great::great:

She brought the knife over the border and found someone to fill up some water balloons with ocean water!!

What have we learned of her roadtrip through witnesses?

Darryl before
Ryan after

sex and dry humping all around, pictures of sleeping/showering men, borrowed/unreturned gas cans... the picture is becoming clear!

Don't leave out ol Gus...

He was with her for 4 years. I wonder if he knew the pants in the picture??

Or if he remembered her great deal. Remember? One fit and one was too small, but she got such a great deal that she bought them both. :vomit:

I am sorry but I'm unsure at this point how sorry I feel for Daryl Brewer. He wasn't entirely telling the truth, and that for me, makes his testimony skewed and suspect. He swore an oath, and he defied that oath trying to help Jodi. He is not concerned with the truth and the brutal murder of a fellow human being. I don't really like that.

I totally agree with you!

I love boy shorts but I never heard it referred to as "little boy underwear". His theme was sexual deviance so not sure why boy shorts would play a role in sexual deviance.

Um, think along the lines of pigtails and pedophile.

Missed the tail end - are they coming back for misconduct cross? If so, what time? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Question for anyone....was it revealed yet what big scoop Gus has? I missed everything up until the 2nd part of DB.

Seriously... having breast implants is not that big of a deal. I don't think that fact is either here nor there.

However, this is an absolutely fascinating cross examination!!!

Well it does paint the defendant as a user of men. Of course I don't think he had a problem with that until she cut him off in the bedroom. Of course she was going on to what she saw as a better upgrade. He is probably hiding his face due to embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288