a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious:Grrrr:furious: I just saw that too. I hope our observers can get us some inside info! That makes absolutely no sense to me. They are there to speak for Travis...the victim of this malicious, evil b*tch! Just how much more does his memory & family have to suffer at her murderous hands???

The camera panned to them and they all had their ribbons on.

moo

Any Marriott Hotels in that area? Isn't the original Marriott a Mormon?

Yes.

I am working on it.

Having my local mormon contacts make some inquiries for other venues!

Keep brainstorming though!

Anyone have realtor contacts in the area for empty rentals or homes for sale?
A sublet or furnished place would be the best.

Wilmott and Jodi are watching and smiling over a juror that is seated close to the gallery, judging by their eyes... I saw them watching this same area yesterday too. Who could it be??? Did you notice a juror in that area looking.. possessed? :furious:

KCL, I am concerned one juror still is looking for self defense. Questions went both ways. I am somewhat disappointed. Reaction of jurors faces??

In closing, I hope JM uses the May 2008 tape. It proves she did not want to let go.She said she could go on for years like this . Sounds like she was hinting marriage.

I don't remember the part where Jodi was asked to leave Travis's Grandmother's house through a window. Samuels said that - did he just include a new story or was this mentioned before?

Wilmott and Jodi are watching and smiling over a juror that is seated close to the gallery, judging by their eyes... I saw them watching this same area yesterday too. Who could it be??? Did you notice a juror in that area looking.. possessed? :furious:

She mouthed Number 2 to Wilmott..........Trump comb over guy.

I don't remember the part where Jodi was asked to leave Travis's Grandmother's house through a window. Samuels said that - did he just include a new story or was this mentioned before?

Sounds like it's a lie she told him but for some reason chose not to tell the jurors.

moo

Jodi got busted for passing things to her mom via the MIT spec 2 days ago- hey retaliated w the ribbons it's believed

We're a bit OT for this page, but that one left me reeling too! Inquiring mind NEED to know!! I still say this doc is doing as much good for the prosecution as JM!

She mouthed Number 2 to Wilmott..........Trump comb over guy.

Katiecoolady, JM should know about this. And the judge. Maybe they he can be dismissed and alternate steps in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752