Things that make you say Hmmmmm!

Kimmer

Reaction score
I would like to start this thread as a way to collect all of the oddities that have happened in this case that make you say Hummmm!

I would like to start off with the 911 call that was made by MC when she was supposedly robbed as they were trying to buy pills....On that phone call you can hear a frantic person that was obviously scared...Now when you compare that will MC on the 911 call when Haleigh was reported missing...To me she may as well been calling 911 to report a lost dog, for the lack of emotion that was in that call, I heard her whining and RC slamming cabinet doors a cussing a blue streak, but as far as MC goes there was something way off on that phone call...

After the recent arrest, I'm wondering if she was coming out of being doped up on oxycontin?

Or, maybe she partied so much that weekend, she still had a lot of drugs in her system..knew she couldn't get any more and simply crashed out.... Period.

But, I really don't believe that's what went on... just another theory to throw out there. :waitasec:

I've always thought she sounded like someone waking up after a long several day long meth binge. When you finally crash from one of those.....the house could fall down around you and you could care less. You aren't waking up and if you do....its not for long. I've seen it happen with a certain ex.

tn recording detectives at police station without their knowledge after Haleighs disappearance...hummmm

Ron wuz at werk...hummmmm

the entire group....hummmm

and once again ....hummmmm

JM experience...maybe OT but I'd like to explain...

I've experienced the life of an oxicoton/loritab addiction from a loved one, and it is painful for the family....we have dealt w/ it for over 4 yrs...I know from experience when he would be high, going to the low, and needing more. He would go days w/out sleeping, eating, then he'd do something stupid to get his drugs, then he'd sleep for 2 days, he'd wake up and instantly be in the zone for have to get more, then he'd be ok for a few hours then gotta have it. It is a very vicious cycle and at time hard to tell where he was in his zone.....we have fought this up one side and down the other...but that is beside the point....
When he was out...he was out...a tornado or the calvary could not arouse him, he couldn't wake up and wouldn't wake up, if he did he was so incoherent it was fruitless....when he did things to get the funds to support his habit...he doesn't remember....he knows or assumes (b/c we told him what he did) he did it but just does not remember doing it....it is a vicious cycle.
So my speculation is Misty was in that window where she wasted..doesn't remember what happened, what she may or may not have done..that memory will never come back. If they (whomever they are) told her she did something she may think she did, and just does not remember. There are many possibilities, but I believe she was in the zone...has no memory of the event.
Forgive me I was writing this and got lost in my writing, so if it needs to be deleted or moved, please do, there's a lot going on right now w/ this and my only prayer is to find this child.

After the recent arrest, I'm wondering if she was coming out of being doped up on oxycontin?

Hello, I wondered if they drug tested her ( all of them for that matter) during processing? It is illegal to be under the influence, still, isn't it?
Hydrocodone makes your nose itchy and always red, and even swollen, from constantly rubbing it, so it's hard for me to tell if she was cryin or flyin.

1. The very first 911 call.....
1A. The bus stop. Before and after
2. All the vehicle damages to various vehicles....
3.One video of RC and MC walking, smoking w/ family and something caught their attention..I want to know what they were saying to each other....
4. TN stepping in being the know it all...spokesperson
5. GGM backing them up
6. RC not talking
7. MC trying to talk but not doing a great job.

Just starters...............:banghead:

I'll go along with comparing Misty's reaction from the initial 911 call to the one where she's reporting she's been robbed as a hummmmm moment.
In the 911 call to report a missing Haleigh, Misty is having a difficult time reporting what happened because she knows she's lying.
I think she was possibly coming off a drug state but, it's easy to tell she is trying hard to remember what she is supposed to say. No fear in that call compared to the others she's made to 911.
I'll add the entire proposal, wedding and short marriage for her and Ron. Still believe he married her to cover up his crime fooling around with a minor. jmo

The bus stop is a real biggy for me. We have 2 or 3 different versions of just WHO picked up Haleigh that day...

To me? This is totally unacceptable.

I'll go along with comparing Misty's reaction from the initial 911 call to the one where she's reporting she's been robbed as a hummmmm moment.
In the 911 call to report a missing Haleigh, Misty is having a difficult time reporting what happened because she knows she's lying.
I think she was possibly coming off a drug state but, it's easy to tell she is trying hard to remember what she is supposed to say. No fear in that call compared to the others she's made to 911.
I'll add the entire proposal, wedding and short marriage for her and Ron. Still believe he married her to cover up his crime fooling around with a minor. jmo

BBM I totally agree w/ you...I can understand if she came off a 3 day party to be out of it, not knowing what she was saying or doing, that would make sense w/ all the different stories that have come out...e.g. I was headed to pee but didn't make it, went to get a drink of water and whatever else she said. Also on the HC 911 call RC was there and she seemed very distracted by his constant yelling, on the 911 call w/ CJ he was clearly in the background w/ the same controll but not fear. She was reporting a happening event w/ the CJ call, the HC call sounded rehearsed.

And yes, I believe he married her to escape charges, that would explain the "quickie" wedding and his sulking attitude. JMO

This whole case makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm

The danged blankets.
Seriously.
I had such a hard time trying to wrap my brain around all of MC's "uncertainties" about STINKING BLANKETS!!!

This whole case makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm

I was just going to say the same thing. It's driving me crazy, the way they all lie. The drug addict will lie constantly, and then forget the lie they told and contradict the previous lie. Have we noticed any of that???!!!

Things that make me go hummm in the Morgan Harrington case. The same day her body was found a house caught fire with in miles of her body..students renting the house and were supposed to move next week...weird or just me??what do you think?

What makes me go hmmmmmm is: The Dumpster! Remember LE throwing things out of it? Nope, no body in here!

My second hmmmm is: The woman supposedly screaming near the trailer @ 2:30AM the night Haleigh went missing.

Wow, I didn't see this thread last night! I'll pop off a few hmmmm moments for me right off the top......

- Why has no one from PDM stepped up to a microphone and said Ronald Cummings arrived at our plant at _______ and worked until _______? Hmmmm......

- Why has no one from LE done the same? Hmmmm.......

- Why did LE travel close to 100 miles with 40 men, tractors and equipment to dig up dead horse bones but STILL haven't searched the woods at PDM where we know RC was at for a period of time that evening? Hmmmm.....

- Why did GGM wait NINE days to mention her alleged visit to the trailer that evening? DOUBLE Hmmmm......

- How was a self closing back door "standing wide open" at the trailer? Hmmmm.....

- How exactly was the kitchen light "glaring into my bedroom" per Misty when the kitchen was on the other side of a solid wall? Hmmmm.....

- How can you marry the dumb *advertiser censored* a MONTH after she got your daughter stole? Hmmmm.....

- How can you be giddy and gushing with praise for that best est dumb *advertiser censored* who got your granddaughter stole? Hmmmm.....

- Why did RC repeatedly state a wrecking bar was used to break down a back door that didn't have a scratch on it? Hmmmm.....

- Why did TN happen to "arrive" at the scene with an 8 x 10 framed picture of Haleigh? Hmmmm.....

This is just from the beginning. Since Teresa told us yesterday what a voracious reader Ronnie has become, I'll give it a little thought and should be able to easily give the inmate his NEXT 356 pages of reading material.

How can a light GLARING into a room enough to wake Misty up not also illuminate the tot bed on the floor by the door to show that no child was on it?

According to a videotaped interview that AH did with Lindsy and Lisa early on in the case, Lindsy and Lisa both said that the toddler mattress that Haleigh was sleeping on was at the foot of the bed. So she could watch her movies on the tv on top of the dresser. Misti told them that was where Haleigh was when she last seen her. Then it was in the same bed with Misti and Junior, then it was on the toddler mattress along the wall? So Hmmmmmm...where was the child actually sleeping?

Ron getting so many phone calls out of Jail.....?

Ron getting an incoming call from a reporter none the less?

Hmmmmm?

The fact that Ron had custody of the two children makes me go hmmmmm.

The fact that he didn't get arrested for leaving his children in the custody of a known drug user (she had been on a weekend high just a few days before Haleigh was missing) makes me go hmmmmm. Or both Misty and Ron not being arrested for child neglect. hmmmm. Or Ron not being arrested for having sex with a minor. hmmm.

The fact that TN was ok with Misty watching the children - even before Haleigh went missing. The fact that TN still seems to have Misty's back. hmmmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back