TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that they're getting close to finding her and that's why they're keeping quiet. Now we're approaching 2 weeks and I'm starting to wonder the reasoning for the silence at this point.

Seems as if they were heading up the road towards Holladay TN. I still wonder if that RSO from there could have anything to do with it. I think they raised his bond too.

Its been 12 days.

Unless LE knows who it is and has reason to believe HB is still alive and will be hurt, its time for them to open up to the public!

IMO, If she is still alive (and I pray she is), then she will probably stay alive no matter what LE does. hate to put it so bluntly, but if he hasn't killed her by now, he is not going to.

I think if Holly is still alive it is because the perp has the mindset that she is his prize. As long as there is no immediate threat that his prize will be taken from him, she is safe. If he thinks he is about to lose her his actions may be based on "if I can't have her, no one can have her".

Keeping Holly in the media by throwing out tidbits of information/hope, it makes his "prize" more valuable and the "game" exciting. In this scenario, we do not want the perp to get bored with all of this.

The element of surprise works well in this type of case.

If Holly was abducted on an ATV, how much gas does one of those hold? That would give LE an idea of just how far he could transport her via an ATV. I'm more inclined to think he had his vehicle parked down the road but took Holly through the woods to get to it instead of in plain sight on the roadside.

Yes because if that's really where these things are being found the course makes no sense either way for someone trying to get away from the area.

LE is likely to be right about the origins of the perp.

Think about it. When do we keep secrets/info secreted? When releasing it will spoil the project/outcome.

Therefore, I believe LE has sensitive information that is keeping them from releasing even the basics in this case. And speaking of basics, they haven't even confirmed if the blood found at Bobo home was human, or not---you don't get much more basic than that.

I believe they have a strong POI but are playing very close to the vest for good reasons.

Just MOOOOO and other barnyard noises

If Holly was abducted on an ATV, how much gas does one of those hold? That would give LE an idea of just how far he could transport her via an ATV. I'm more inclined to think he had his vehicle parked down the road but took Holly through the woods to get to it instead of in plain sight on the roadside.

I believe what you do. My reason is because it would be ALOT easier for someone to spot her on the back of an ATV.

GreenGreen, do you know if there's any CatHouses in the area where women may be being held captive or being made to work against their will?

I heard someone talking about an adult bookstore in the area, and those bring up all kinds of deviant behavior....So I'm wondering about Cathouses too.

There are adult bookstores on many "country" exits between Memphis and Nashville, and on many other highways across the US.
I think some communities don't tolerate them and also a lot of truck drivers stop at them.
JMO

I find it hard to believe that this guy has been tooling around the general area for two weeks, with excessive LE presence and has not been pulled over or apprehended. If he is doing so, I doubt very much Holly will be found with him.

Has LE said if they have told the family not to talk to anyone or the media?

Think about it. When do we keep secrets/info secreted? When releasing it will spoil the project/outcome.

Therefore, I believe LE has sensitive information that is keeping them from releasing even the basics in this case. And speaking of basics, they haven't even confirmed if the blood found at Bobo home was human, or not---you don't get much more basic than that.

I believe they have a strong POI but are playing very close to the vest for good reasons.

Just MOOOOO and other barnyard noises

What's not released is strange and so is what is released. Why did they release that blood was found?

Seems as if they were heading up the road towards Holladay TN. I still wonder if that RSO from there could have anything to do with it. I think they raised his bond too.

But the perp could have just as easily dropped the purse/lunch bag first and been heading south.

I find it hard to believe that this guy has been tooling around the general area for two weeks, with excessive LE presence and has not been pulled over or apprehended. If he is doing so, I doubt very much Holly will be found with him.

I agree. I don't think she is just riding around in a car with the perp?

If she is alive, she is in a hiding place.

The perp is going about his business as much as he thinks is needed to not get caught.

I think if Holly is still alive it is because the perp has the mindset that she is his prize. As long as there is no immediate threat that his prize will be taken from him, she is safe. If he thinks he is about to lose her his actions may be based on "if I can't have her, no one can have her".

Keeping Holly in the media by throwing out tidbits of information/hope, it makes his "prize" more valuable and the "game" exciting. In this scenario, we do not want the perp to get bored with all of this.

The element of surprise works well in this type of case.

What if it was anger that drove him? I think his mind set from the get go was "If I cant have her no one can" JMO

I think the "tip" aspect from yesterday is interesting.

They didn't say a passerby found evidence and alerted police.

They said a "tip" led to the evidence. That makes it seem like the tip is from:

A) Holly (who maybe briefly got to a phone)

B) the perp (who is playing games)

C) someone who knows the perp (mother, girlfriend, son, daughter, sibligng, etc.), maybe even lives with them, and suspects the perp and thinks what they found may be related (Hollly jewlery, etc.)

Whoever gave LE a tip as to where to find anything related to the case has to know a lot more than a passerby.

I don't know what to think at this point. With so little info being released, I am starting to think that LE is nowhere close to finding her or the person who did this. I guess the next few days will tell much more, at least I hope so. People want to know what the investigation has found so far.

Strangers things have happened. For some perps the thrill is in the game and outsmarting LE and citizens. I can totally believe the perp would be right there in the midst of this, probably has been on searches, and still has Holly near him. For some reason I feel she is still alive and that's a feeling I've never had in other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni