2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

Two or three discovery items filed on the case. Anyone aware of what it represents?

Two or three discovery items filed on the case. Anyone aware of what it represents?
Hi AR ~ I just noticed that myself. Also, the case/petition that Mary Ann Groves filed is no longer on there as it was previously. I was looking to see when BS filed for guardianship. I wonder if the courts have now sealed those documents? Hopefully AZlawer will come by this evening and "splain" things to us. I also see that Mr. Indigent, who miraculously now somehow has enough money to hire himself a private attorney, has still not paid his "Total Financial Assessment." Balance Due as of 04/08/2016...$50.00

02/26/2016.....In Custody

02/27/2016......Record of First Appearance and Booking Report Filed

02/27/2016......LE Warrant Returned Served and Filed

02/27/2016......Pretrial Disclosure Regarding App for Indigent Status Filed

02/27/2016......Certificate of Compliance/FCIC/NCIC Requirement Filed

03/04/2016......Order of Reassignment Filed

03/11/2016......Information and Notice to the Clerk Filed

03/11/2016......TRACK SET TO COMPLEX

03/14/2016......Notice to the Clerk Filed
Amended

03/17/2016......Application for Indigent Status Filed

03/17/2016......Pretrial Disclosure Regarding App for Indigent Status Filed

03/21/2016......Certification of Conflict of Interest Filed

03/22/2016......Order Allowing Withdrawal & Appoint Regional Counsel Filed

03/24/2016......Not of Appearance/Wvr of Arrgn/Wrttn Plea NG/Dmd Disc Filed

03/28/2016.....Canceled Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Office Manalich, Ramiro)
Case Re-Assigned

03/28/2016.....Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Manalich, Ramiro) Result: Continued by State

03/28/2016......Notice of Appearance of Counsel Filed

03/28/2016......Demand For Jury Trial Filed

03/28/2016......Notice of Intention to Participate in Discovery Filed

03/28/2016......Felony Hearing/Continuance Form Filed

03/29/2016......Motion for Reduction of Bond Filed

04/06/2016......Answer to Demand for Discovery Filed

04/07/2016......Demand for Supplemental Discovery Filed

05/18/2016......Case Management Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Kyle, Bruce E)
http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252673772

I've never looked closely at this photo of MS until today. If you zoom in, you can see the look of hatred on the face of MS as he looks at SMS.

Where was TS suitcase found? I looked at crime scene photos today and it appears it is in the master bedroom. If that is the case, the attack happened in the kitchen. So, they were hiding and waited for her to put up her suitcase? Did they move it?

Where was TS suitcase found? I looked at crime scene photos today and it appears it is in the master bedroom. If that is the case, the attack happened in the kitchen. So, they were hiding and waited for her to put up her suitcase? Did they move it?
IIRC the piece of luggage in her bedroom was luggage not taken on the trip. I thought her suitcase was found in the garage and had been opened and rummaged through. Let me see if I can find the info.

I found the photo and for the life of me can't figure out how to share it here- I even took a screen shot and tried that way, also emailed it to myself and couldn't do it that way from my phone but yes, her suitcase was in the garage. The piece in the bedroom matched but was a piece she didn't take. HTH

MS has hired a new attorney, is that correct? He is no longer 'without money'. Will it have to be disclosed if the lawyer is working free, on retainer, or what ever....and does MS have to reveal where the money is coming from? Will all this be released to the public or sealed as a big secret?

I hope this is not a trial that does not start for years. Just maybe JRR will turn states evidence too, just maybe. Just maybe purple truck guy will turn over anything he knows, just maybe. I do think MS is squirmming but still thinks he is smarter then anyone else.

MS has hired a new attorney, is that correct? He is no longer 'without money'. Will it have to be disclosed if the lawyer is working free, on retainer, or what ever....and does MS have to reveal where the money is coming from? Will all this be released to the public or sealed as a big secret?

I hope this is not a trial that does not start for years. Just maybe JRR will turn states evidence too, just maybe. Just maybe purple truck guy will turn over anything he knows, just maybe. I do think MS is squirmming but still thinks he is smarter then anyone else.
I'm pretty sure, I read somewhere that if he hires a high profile attorney, those funds will be reviewed by the court.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure, I read somewhere that if he hires a high profile attorney, those funds will be reviewed by the court.

I believe it was said that if he posts bail then those funds will be reviewed by the court. I don't recall anything about an attorney, although it should be reviewed too.

Hi AR ~ I just noticed that myself. Also, the case/petition that Mary Ann Groves filed is no longer on there as it was previously. I was looking to see when BS filed for guardianship. I wonder if the courts have now sealed those documents? Hopefully AZlawer will come by this evening and "splain" things to us. I also see that Mr. Indigent, who miraculously now somehow has enough money to hire himself a private attorney, has still not paid his "Total Financial Assessment." Balance Due as of 04/08/2016...$50.00

02/26/2016.....In Custody

02/27/2016......Record of First Appearance and Booking Report Filed

02/27/2016......LE Warrant Returned Served and Filed

02/27/2016......Pretrial Disclosure Regarding App for Indigent Status Filed

02/27/2016......Certificate of Compliance/FCIC/NCIC Requirement Filed

03/04/2016......Order of Reassignment Filed

03/11/2016......Information and Notice to the Clerk Filed

03/11/2016......TRACK SET TO COMPLEX

03/14/2016......Notice to the Clerk Filed
Amended

03/17/2016......Application for Indigent Status Filed

03/17/2016......Pretrial Disclosure Regarding App for Indigent Status Filed

03/21/2016......Certification of Conflict of Interest Filed

03/22/2016......Order Allowing Withdrawal & Appoint Regional Counsel Filed

03/24/2016......Not of Appearance/Wvr of Arrgn/Wrttn Plea NG/Dmd Disc Filed

03/28/2016.....Canceled Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Office Manalich, Ramiro)
Case Re-Assigned

03/28/2016.....Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Manalich, Ramiro) Result: Continued by State

03/28/2016......Notice of Appearance of Counsel Filed

03/28/2016......Demand For Jury Trial Filed

03/28/2016......Notice of Intention to Participate in Discovery Filed

03/28/2016......Felony Hearing/Continuance Form Filed

03/29/2016......Motion for Reduction of Bond Filed

04/06/2016......Answer to Demand for Discovery Filed

04/07/2016......Demand for Supplemental Discovery Filed

05/18/2016......Case Management Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Kyle, Bruce E)
http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252673772

The Groves petition still shows up on the site (case no. 16-DR-001179).

I have seen BS's request for custody described in media as a "motion," and also seen reference to a hearing on her motion on May 11. In the Groves petition docket, I don't see anything that is likely to be BS's motion, but I do see a "motion hearing" (with no obvious matching motion) scheduled for May 11. DCF proceedings are not available on the court clerk website, of course.

So my best guess is that BS filed a motion in the DCF case to be allowed to intervene and obtain custody, and a hearing is scheduled on that motion for May 11. The Groves petition is now before the same judge (Branning) who ruled on April 8 regarding temporary custody in what I assume was the DCF case, so the motion has been scheduled for a consolidated hearing under both case numbers.

I think. ;)

The Groves petition still shows up on the site (case no. 16-DR-001179).

So my best guess is that BS filed a motion in the DCF case to be allowed to intervene and obtain custody, and a hearing is scheduled on that motion for May 11. The Groves petition is now before the same judge (Branning) who ruled on April 8 regarding temporary custody in what I assume was the DCF case, so the motion has been scheduled for a consolidated hearing under both case numbers.

I think. ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 always-a-solution.jpg
    1 always-a-solution.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 403
How heartbroken must MAG be to know that BS is taking this action- against her.

Praying the judge rules in her favor and she can have some legal peace before the trial begins. She's going to need her strength to parent the girls while seeking justice against their father.

What a terrible mess he has made of so many innocent lives.

I hope he rots in prison in preparation for his time in hell- it can hardly come quick enough for me.

One day those children are going to be old enough to make a decision about how they feel about what BS tried to do to them and their Mimi- I don't think it's going to turn out well for BS- she's being very short sighted- manipulated or not.

She's a grown woman with a mind and eyes of her own- I grant her no excuses for her behavior now.

Maybe this guy is a sociopath, sliding into a new role for each audience. Quote from the Laundry Hag book that I am reading. Very good, BTW. Funny mystery.

Maybe this guy is a sociopath, sliding into a new role for each audience. Quote from the Laundry Hag book that I am reading. Very good, BTW. Funny mystery.

Oh, there is very little question that MS is a sociopath, IMO. Huh, just ask his neighbors.

As for the family of TS - her mother, her sister and her brother - why do I think they had MS AND his mother pegged early on. They would have seen those two BS interviews at the same time we did. And they would have known more than we did at the time that BS was slinging a load of "BS" when she described the marriage to LE as being so "perfect".

Who knows where BS is coming from in filing this motion? I hope the Judge slaps her right down.

I believe it was said that if he posts bail then those funds will be reviewed by the court. I don't recall anything about an attorney, although it should be reviewed too.
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. I guess looking into the finances of hiring an attorney would be a privacy violation.

A hearing on the defense's motion to reduce MS's bond has been set for April 21st.

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/docket1.asp?judgeID=27&dateSelect=04/21/2016&css=1

IMO, this is not just a reduce the bond, but MS really wants to get out on bond. IMO he is very nervous someone will find out something else.....more money, the girls will reveal something, he wants to skip town or ??? Up to late....I am reading the topics over and remembering all sorts of things...

I have been exploring the Websleuths calendar feature lately. The hearing has been added and I have requested a reminder the day before. I have never requested a reminder before so I am not sure how I will be notified but I think we under- utilize that feature so I want to try to make use of if more.

A hearing on the defense's motion to reduce MS's bond has been set for April 21st.

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/docket1.asp?judgeID=27&dateSelect=04/21/2016&css=1

Thank you, GreaterThan! I was making calls yesterday to find out if the date had been set.

docket - bond reduction hearing.jpg

Set for the morning session which begins at 8:30am in Judge Kyle Bruce's courtroom.
HOWEVER, there are 2 brief hearings set before MS's motion to reduce bond. The docket times indicated are just estimates of time the judge expects each one to take. If the estimates are close to accurate it means his hearing would begin around 10:00am eastern.

Keep in mind either of those set before his could be rescheduled. Pretty sure that Mark's will not be, so to be safe, expect this hearing to take place that morning sometime after 8:30am eastern

Thank you, GreaterThan! I was making calls yesterday to find out if the date had been set.

View attachment 91877

Set for the morning session which begins at 8:30am in Judge Kyle Bruce's courtroom.
HOWEVER, there are 2 brief hearings set before MS's motion to reduce bond. The docket times indicated are just estimates of time the judge expects each one to take. If the estimates are close to accurate it means his hearing would begin around 10:00am eastern.

Keep in mind either of those set before his could be rescheduled. Pretty sure that Mark's will not be, so to be safe, expect this hearing to take place that morning sometime after 8:30am eastern

What are his chances to get the bond reduced?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back