Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #12

The aunt 'quote is right above where I posted. It was stated by Stephen from Greta's show.

Aunt Maria knew about the murder but didn't ask CL anything about it? No LE has been questioning the family? :eek:

Thanks, Kathyn2 !

This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
Subject: New pics and Breaking News

I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.

All I can say in response to ' aunt saying this is YEAH, RIGHT LADY !!!!!!!
NOT !!!!!!!! :furious:

I do wonder where Cesar went. I do not believe he would stay in Guadalajara because knows that LE will eventually look for him there (they should have been down there at the border the day they found him gone!!!). I wonder if he knows people in other areas of Mexico or beyond or where he would head to? He has alot of ba**s to go right to relatives in Guadalajara! I wonder if they gave him money?

kathyn it sounds like there are a lot of relatives according to the email so they could be scattered throughout the country. I'd imagine he wouldn't contact this aunt or cousin again though! :)

He has tons of relatives there to hide him among not only family...but extended family and friends. I suspect he will stay very near Guadalajara to remain underground. Like I said before, we don't know who they know there. The family connections could go very high and he could be protected by some Mexican authorities at this point. It is impossible to tell.

And Yes, TG...I was kidding about Mark packing. LOL

Hopefully more congressmen will put pressure on our government to encourage cooperation from the Mexican authorities in the investigation. Mexico has received CL's formal endictment. That $25,000 reward is a real enticement too.

Ok sure thing Aunt Maria.. your probably about as trust worthy as your wonderful nephew! Those types won't ever turn their back on familia so we won't ever get anything worthy out of them. More then likely they would even lie under oath. :rolleyes:

This is an email from one of Greta's team that is down in Mexico looking for info on Laurean. Can you believe no one is doing a thing and the family doesn't care about his crime and are not turning him in or anything. That doesn't surprise me. Anyway, here is the message. Sounds like Greta will be doing this story at least this week:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Jan 27 16:30:34 2008
Subject: New pics and Breaking News

I just sent you a picture of Cesar Laureans aunts liquor store. This is NOT the same liquor store as earlier reported. He went here FIRST. She has new details about Cesar Laurean. Her name is Maria Ramirez. She is Cesars mothers sister. She has 10 siblings, so Cesar has a huge extended family here. Aunt Maria said Cesar came in on Mon or Tues Jan 14th or 15th. She already knew about the crime but said the topic never came up. She said he looked normal he was clean shaven. She says she hadn’t seen him in 6 years and didn’t ask him why he was here or where he was going. He then went across the street to the cousins liquor store. She claims he’s no longer in the area and says she doesn’t know where he is. She claims she she has not spoken to her sister, Laureans mother. No law enforcement from either country has asked any interviews any of Laureans family.

I seriously would not count on all that much effort from the Mexican government, which is completely corrupt. Right now Tijuana has become murder central on a daily basis, so they have their own problems to deal with.

Too bad LE can't pay one of those "coyotes" that are so good at smuggling illegals across the border to grab CL's sorry azz and smuggle him back here so he can stand trial without the DP being removed.

Monday, January 28, 2008
Mary Lauterbach will be interviewed Tuesday on NBC's "Today." Lauterbach is the mother of Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach, the slain pregnant Marine from Vandalia.

Mary Lauterbach will be interviewed live on "Today" by co-anchor Matt Lauer in the show's New York City studio. Her appearance is scheduled for the 7 a.m. hour, likely around 7:30 a.m., according to "Today's" media spokeswoman.
http://tinyurl.com/yswf9u

Thanks for the head's up, TG ! I'll be sure to watch it. After such a slow weekend of news on this case, anything is welcome.

HOLD THE RIFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Nancy have the autopsy report in front of her???

Mysterview: PUT THE DARN LINK HERE SO WE CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks TG. I didn't think anything had been confirmed about the baby's gender. But I thought if mysterview knew from watching the Nancy Grace show (which I did not watch) that a link could be put up which is why I asked, so I could read it.

But from your link, which came from chico, nothing has been released to the public yet on the gender of the baby. But for all intents and purposes, Maria's family believed the baby was a "boy". And I for one, would have done the same if I were in their shoes. Maria all the way to the end of her life, believed that her baby was a boy. (At least from what I've read so far)

Maria's Baby was a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was announced on the Nancy Grace show tonight!
I heard Nancy Grace mention the baby boy, Gabriel. If this is to what you are referring, I don't think Nancy was reading from any official report. I like Nancy, but she could just be stating what has been stated (or assumed) from previous reports.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back