Dollar BILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in one of the articles posted that AF was arrested last week for jumping his parole. I've been popping into Arizona inmates to see if his pic shows up.

He was. This is how we could hold him. L.E contacted her Dad and let him know he was being extradited to the state. Its not a coincidence. L. was contacted in Washington. That is how it came about where he was.
Strange how she knew his location.

Take Care hon

Kel

Isn't it RL, for Lipsey, and AF for William Walker?

William Walker aka AF-Tawni's brother asked me to use his real name whenever possible so that he could not hide behind his alias.

KTL= Kelly T Lipsey. This man has NOT been connected to Tawni's case in any way but by speculation. He trafficked in very young girls for the purposes of prostitution, and we had a tip initially that she might have been from WI and brought to AZ by him. His aliases are numerous, but RP is not one of them.

RP is another person who came up on the periphery of this case and has not as of yet been determined to have a role or not.

William Walker aka AF-Tawni's brother asked me to use his real name whenever possible so that he could not hide behind his alias.

KTL= Kelly T Lipsey. This man has NOT been connected to Tawni's case in any way but by speculation. He trafficked in very young girls for the purposes of prostitution, and we had a tip initially that she might have been from WI and brought to AZ by him. His aliases are numerous, but RP is not one of them.

RP is another person who came up on the periphery of this case and has not as of yet been determined to have a role or not.

Thank you, Believe.

I knew AF was just an alias Walker used, and also that Kelly was another pimp thought to be associated to Tawni's case somehow, was just confused about who RP was, and AL. Perhaps Kelly meant AF, typo?

My family and I saw the photo of Walker on Friday. Thank you to whoever found it and posted it. Also, I am curious as to why when asked to enter a name does he come up Alonzo Fernandez? If that is just an alias, why wouldn't we have to search for William Walker?

Can someone please explain to me how William Walker was charged under the name Alonzo Fernandez, an alias? What is his legal name?

Probably from his ID at the time of the original arrest. Maybe his alias wasn't found until later.

Wow! I was out of town over the weekend and come back to finally seeing a picture of that lowlife Good work guys/gals! :)

William Walker is his legal from birth name as far as we know. The glory of aliases are that they spread the charges around until someone catches on to them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288