2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what the article said. Billie nor Shawn are quoted directly.

KTAB's Tiffany Tatro spoke with Billie Dunn who denied the images belonged to her or Shawn Adkins. Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346446

I wish Tiffany Tatro had quoted Billie & Shawn directly, instead of referring to what they said. I would like to know Billie's & Shawn's exact words.

Yes the child *advertiser censored* was found also. :(

Who else wants to know what else hasn't been made public yet..... I just cannot stop shaking my head.....

Raising hand high in the air...I DO I DO I DO. Anything that will help bring Hailey home!!!!

:rocker:

Raising hand high in the air...I DO I DO I DO. Anything that will help bring Hailey home!!!!

:rocker:

What was it a few days ago that LE would not release that some news agency had asked for. Seems funny they release this now. Sorry, I am old and my memory is bad. :)

I am missing something last night msm confirmed what the images contained correct?
ETA
O/k I see it was.

I am missing something last night msm confirmed what the images contained correct?
ETA
O/k I see it was.
Yes, but what grandma is saying is that we can't speculate about who or what is IN those images - KWIM?

Here is what the article said. Billie nor Shawn are quoted directly.

KTAB's Tiffany Tatro spoke with Billie Dunn who denied the images belonged to her or Shawn Adkins. Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney.

I wish Tiffany Tatro had quoted Billie & Shawn directly, instead of referring to what they said. I would like to know Billie's & Shawn's exact words.

I'm thinking their exact words are not much different than what MSM reported, unfortunately. I know MSM is often times not accurrate, but I have the feeling that they are pretty accurrate this time.

I'm thinking their exact words are not much different than what MSM reported, unfortunately. I know MSM is often times not accurrate, but I have the feeling that they are pretty accurrate this time.

They may be accurate but the way the article is written is very confusing. They say in one paragraph one thing and then in the next they say something that to me is different. I don't know if this is on purpose or just poor journalism. jmo

ok, but arent they saying "someone was said to have said but we havent confirmed that he said that" meaning he might not have. probably did no doubt, but does that mean at present its uncomfirmed? TIA im having a blonde evening.

Sounds more like Cindyease, or Anthonyease.

Innocent Children and Innocent animals...

This makes me so sick:sick:

what is wrong with these people.... :banghead:

What was it a few days ago that LE would not release that some news agency had asked for. Seems funny they release this now. Sorry, I am old and my memory is bad. :)

IIRC, they wouldn't release the results of the cell phone warrants. Notice the Reporter article about the images mentions that they did receive those records, but they chose not release what was in them.

I'm old too, but I think I'm remembering this part right. :)

Big Country updated their article again --

Michell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs has been quoted as saying the some of the images included child *advertiser censored* and bestiality. KTAB reporter Tiffany Tatro is working to confirm that.

I don't quite get that. If an article quotes a Sheriff, why does the reporter have to confirm it? Are they insinuating that the Sheriff really didn't say it?

confoosed.

Mel

You can speculate that perhaps there are some candid shots guys. But please unless we know for sure all of this animal talk is taking it too far. Missing dogs, and when it happened and jokes etc.

Certainly some of what was found could be candid. I'm sorry if my post confused. I think taking it to the next level claiming the family pets were involved is just stretching. Thanks.

IIRC, they wouldn't release the results of the cell phone warrants. Notice the Reporter article about the images mentions that they did receive those records, but they chose not release what was in them. I'm old too, but I think I'm remembering this part right. :)

Thank you. Did they say why the weren't going to release them? tia

You can speculate that perhaps there are some candid shots guys. But please unless we know for sure all of this animal talk is taking it too far. Missing dogs, and when it happened and jokes etc.

Certainly some of what was found could be candid. I'm sorry if my post confused. I think taking it to the next level claiming the family pets were involved is just stretching. Thanks.

Oh Grandma please don't make my brain go there! Yikes. Let's just pray this is all sorted soon!

Hugs,

Mel

I prefer exact quotes, rather than a reporter paraphrasing what was said. IMO, it provides clearer information, and less wiggle room for whomever to deny what was said, or for that person to rebut later & say "That's not what I meant" or "My statement was taken out of context" etc.

Also, it helps prevent a certain amount of speculation.

IIRC, they wouldn't release the results of the cell phone warrants. Notice the Reporter article about the images mentions that they did receive those records, but they chose not release what was in them.

I'm old too, but I think I'm remembering this part right. :)

I would rather have the pings. That seems like something that would actualy help find Hailey. Hopefuly the other media outlets do decided to release those because if SA is guilty than those pings are the most important clue we know of in terms of locating Hailey.

Plus Who did he call?

I would rather have the pings. That seems like something that would actualy help find Hailey. Hopefuly the other media outlets do decided to release those because if SA is guilty than those pings are the most important clue we know of in terms of locating Hailey.

Plus Who did he call?

I hate to open up the ping debate, but I do have a question. Does the phone just ping if there is a call being made or does it ping all the time? tia

Thank you. Did they say why the weren't going to release them? tia

Here's the article re: the cell phone information:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=343746

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken