2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they're not. This is how rumors spread.

It says, "Casey Anthony may be in Columbus, OH this AM, and if she is ... she can get police protection, but it's going to cost her."

But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!
She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/17/casey...lice-protection-threats-special-duty-program/

:sigh:

I really wish I would stop getting attacked for this.

It matters not where Casey is. What matters is that $$$$ value of her interview is now falling by the hour, minute and second. Humans tend to for get the past very quickly and move on to new focus and items in life. A week or two from now it will be "Casey who?" The sooner we forget her the better.IMO Not Caylee of course. But what's her name.........

Why in the world would she go to Columbus? This rumor started because one of the planes at Executive airport was registered to a plane rental company in Columbus. Even if FCA was on that plane, doesn't mean she went to Columbus on it.

Personally I think she is still in Orlando...probably watching everyone looking for her and laughing her head off.

Yes, I will bet she is rolling on the floor laughing her *advertiser censored** off!!!

What if your name was Caylee Anthony how would you feel? Just thinking.

It doesn't change what I wrote. I feel a lot of things for many situations (including the death of a child), but that doesn't mean I should ACT on them. It's well and good to express one's anger against someone on the internet or through your conversations, but to stalk someone, harass them, etc., well, IMO, that is going too far.

People might not like the verdict, but that doesn't make it a free for all. JMOO

And another thing that burns my *advertiser censored*, she has admitted she lied to the cops, yet she wants to use more of MY taxpayer dollars for a lawyer to appeal that conviction??? I mean, are we for real here????

Check the comments section under the TMZ article. And then check the second link I posted.

OK, I just saw this in the comments section - hope it can be trusted. Why would Casey go to an African-American area where she will stand out? Ok, guess we shall see. I did not see a second link you posted, but did see one at the bottom of this commentary: Now it says it is an error and all references should be removed?

MTO BROKE THE STORY FIRST!!!

July 17, 2011. All of the mainstream press is wondering . . . where will CASEY ANYTHONY live. She was released from prison last night at midnight - and up until THIS MORNING - no one knows where she is.

But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!

She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats.

Casey is now staying just OUTSIDE of Columbus - in a PREDOMINANTLY African American suburb. We plan on releasing Casey's FULL ADDRESS tomorrow!!

Oh, and we have the FLIGHT NUMBER and everything below. And yes . . . it CHECKS OUT!!

Members of the press are REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeOut.com for this EXCLUSIVE REPORT. We work VERY HARD to break these reports, and we DESERVE credit for doing so.
http://mediatakeout.com/49853/mto_world_exclusive_we_know_where_casey_anthony_is____sh

The guys going to columbus were going golfing...I remember a time in life before Yellow Journalism....but it was a long long time ago. Now they dont have to tell the truth about anything..so they dont. Those poor folks in columbus are prolly freaking out. No I dont think they would be going to columbus in a Lear to be interviewed or so she could go golfing.

:sigh:

I really wish I would stop getting attacked for this.

I dont understand it either, you just posted an article, and your wording was not unreasonable: "tmz reporting she is in ohio". Even though I disagree with some of your other comments, I don't see why you are being attacked for this either. Come on guys, let's be fair here...

And another thing that burns my *advertiser censored*, she has admitted she lied to the cops, yet she wants to use more of MY taxpayer dollars for a lawyer to appeal that conviction??? I mean, are we for real here????

It is being said that they did that so she does not now have to answer the Zenaida attorney questions.

What is really hard for me to understand is how someone who is so definitely involved in her child's demise walks off scott free and others---such as the 3 in West Memphis--- who have no clear evidence against them can't even get another trial???????? Sorry, but this system is F----- UP!!!!!!!

I need to say thanks more than once. I guess the difference between the west memphis 3 and casey anthony is the location....or the prosecution should of worked those skull images on her computer more and maybe tied that in with some satanic references. I wouldn't want to be suspected of murder in Arkansas. I thought the WM3 were going to get a new trial with new dna evidence.

You are upset at human nature based on people saying negative things online about a convicted liar and thief, but you aren't disgusted or upset about someone dumping her daughter in the woods and leaving her there to decay (assuming if you think she is innocent, this is the least she did), and lying to police and taking valuable resources away from kids and victims who really needed it? Casey's disgusting behavior deserves a second chance and sympathy, but not the same disgust you feel at people voicing their opinions (however negative they may be) online?

I'm not upset or disgusted; those are your words, not mine. I merely voiced some observations I've made after reading many comments and statements on the internet over the past couple of weeks, but especally in the last 24 hours.

I dont understand it either, you just posted an article, and your wording was not unreasonable: "tmz reporting she is in ohio". Even though I disagree with some of your other comments, I don't see why you are being attacked for this either. Come on guys, let's be fair here...

I don't think you are really being attacked so to speak. I think it is just because this thread is moving so fast and most people are NOT reading back.

Hope this helps.

I agree that was uncalled for!

I honestly cant help but think maybe Casey was corresponding with a guy in Ohio or something............

Well we know she won't be driving a car anytime soon. It is reported that she had Six seizures while in prison. If she has seizures, they will take her license (or not give it) then she might have to be monitored, medicated etc. for a length of time before re testing and getting a license.

it was alleged by the guards they thought they were fake seizures. So the release last night may have cured them. Release = Epilepsy gone!

so, she is HIDING in Ohio, in an all African American neighborhood? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752