SMITHS sighting NOW TAKEN seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some resemblance to Gerry too but it doesn't really make sense to me that he would be spotted somewhere carrying Madeleine at 10 pm.How would he have had the time? I thought he was at the restaurant when KM announced the disappearance, didn't anybody notice him taking off?

Smith family did observe somebody carrying a child the night in question and gave police full statement.

It wasn't till Mr Smith was back home here in Ireland sitting in his armchair watching his T.V when he saw Gerry McCann stepping off a plane carrying one of the twins. He contacted police again and said it was the same man carrying the child he saw. By the way he walked held the child Mr Smith is convinced it was G mccann and still is to this day.

hahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahh

sorry haven't seen the show, just got up its 6am....

anyone got a link?

:D

What?? :banghead:
The purpose of the new timeline on the 45 minutes until Gerry's check is to give him an alibi & invalidate the Smith sighting. #McCann

Smith family did observe somebody carrying a child the night in question and gave police full statement.

It wasn't till Mr Smith was back home here in Ireland sitting in his armchair watching his T.V when he saw Gerry McCann stepping off a plane carrying one of the twins. He contacted police again and said it was the same man carrying the child he saw. By the way he walked held the child Mr Smith is convinced it was G mccann and still is to this day.

Yep, and I absolutely believe him. It completely makes sense.

I see some resemblance to Gerry too but it doesn't really make sense to me that he would be spotted somewhere carrying Madeleine at 10 pm.How would he have had the time? I thought he was at the restaurant when KM announced the disappearance, didn't anybody notice him taking off?

The PJ and Amaral have always said it was impossible to know the events of that night, the exact sequence, because none of the stories meshed.

Amaral requested a reconstruction which was roundly refused by Team McCann - everyone had better things to do.

Amaral states in his book that a reconstruction was literally the only way they could untangle the lies of who did what, when, where.

The McCann refused to cooperate.

Now the British police are back on the scene (they should never have left :furious:) and the McCann has some awkward questions to answer.

:seeya:

And yet when Mr Smith was first interviewed he said he didn't get a proper look because he wasn't wearing his glasses.

I'm suspicious of witness identifications which are only made after the witness sees the person on telly in connection with the case. It wouldn't surprise me if the e fit resembles G McCann because Mr Smith, (and possibly the other Smiths), are describing the man they've seen on telly and have confused him in their minds with the man they saw six years ago in Portugal.

Well thats a turn up for the books.

An E fit will be shown of the same guy carrying a child towards the beach, seen by a family...........

So does this mean the Jane Tanner sighting is now out of the water?

The guy still looks like Gerry McCann to me.

I still wonder if this is the guy I found who was in Portugal at the time a known Pedophile who comes from Scotland, and I found a photo of him and he looked just like Gerry McCann.

I am so frustrated as I lost all my bookmarks and cant find it now.

So the PLOT THICKENS.

This is on BBC news by the way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267

Yep, classic, my first thoughts too, someone did an E fit of Gerry :D

Yup.

Interesting to note that the Crimewatch programme is only being broadcast in the UK, Germany and Holland.

Gerry lived and worked in Amsterdam for about a year, also they still have friends there.

Out of all the countries in Europe to broadcast it, Hollland...not France or even Spain. Coincidence?

:scared:

:cow:

They'd probably like to broadcast it in all those countries, not to mention Portugal. However, Scotland Yard can't force French, Spanish, etc television to broadcast anything.

Everyone seems so awed that it looks a lot like Gerry... and it does...

But I don't know why we're shocked. We always knew that if the Smiths did an e-fit it would end up looking like Gerry. That's what they said they thought the guy looked like to begin with so they were not going to describe someone who doesn't resemble GM.

I thin it might be broadcast in other countries later since this is getting a lot of attention in the news but it's a case from six years ago so many networks probably don't consider it so urgent that they'd go out of their way to take something else off their broadcasting schedule to make room for this immediately. And it takes some time to subtitle or dub these things.

What's important is that SY are saying this is "new information".

I suspect they've found someone or something that supports the Smith's sighting, or maybe just the timeline of it.

There were other people around PDL that night, after all. :dunno:

I'm only guessing.

What's clear is the timeline has now shifted, which means the timeline provided by the McCanns is wrong, which means that everything they said is now wrong.

Omigod I'm so surprised. NOT.

Blind Freddy could work this out, Amaral states it in his book, it's no mystery that the stories made no sense.

I always thought the Smiths saw Gerry.

:twocents:

ETA: things have moved very quickly after the cell phone pings were examined.

The McCanns deleted their call registers before they handed their phones over so the PJ never got these records.

New information right there. :D

The timeline has shifted because the man in the Tanner sighting has been traced. Nothing to do with the McCann's story.

Why has it taken six years to trace a man getting his daughter from the night creche????

Couldn't the creche workers tell which kids they had that night? I thought those things would have to keep records so that they'd know which children belong to which parents and what time everyone gets picked up.

No idea. All I know is what the police man said on Crimewatch - that they'd traced a man who had picked up his 2 year old daughter from the night creche around the same time as the Tanner sighting, questioned him, compared him with the Tanner photofit, and compared his daughter and her pyjamas with Madeliene and what she was wearing.

They seem under no doubt that he was the man Tanner saw.

Tanner story is past now.. fortunately. Now it's time to catch the parents lying. It smells like a family set-up right there. Tanner changed her story like 5 times and even changed the direction the "abductor" was walking. JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE!

Tanner wasn't lying, they've traced the man she saw.

According to the Crimewatch presenter, several different people have already called in with the same name in response to the e fit.

Kate sounded the alarm at ten.

This guy was seen at ten.

That means that Kate was there when he took Madeleine. He must've been actually there in the apartment at 9.55. If she looked for Madeleine as she'd claimed, she would have found him in the wardrobe.

:twocents:

Why are you saying the guy was seen at ten? It was the Tanner sighting that was at ten, and he's been traced and eliminated as a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715