Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spooks & Pandit - yes that makes sense to me too. As I have said before she obviously deliberately left her friends. They were getting ready to leave but she went off on her own just like JR. MOO

Seems both SS and JR were meeting someone.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

What made SS so special to CSK that she was treated differently to other victims. Was it her age - being only 18 years old? Was there a relationship between them? Had he taken her somewhere for a period of time and maybe had feelings for her. Why did he bury her so well she has not been found? Where did he bury her? What did he keep of hers? MOO

What made SS so special to CSK that she was treated differently to other victims. Was it her age - being only 18 years old? Was there a relationship between them? Had he taken her somewhere for a period of time and maybe had feelings for her. Why did he bury her so well she has not been found? Where did he bury her? What did he keep of hers? MOO

BIG questions Annalise!
:drumroll:

BIG questions Annalise!
:drumroll:

Yes they are big questions🤔 If only we had some answers😐 There must be a connection between SS and JR both leaving friends to meet someone. If they had told a friend or family member about a guy they liked or confided in a work colleague I'm sure that would have been passed on to police. MOO

Personally I reckon this one's probably easily explained. SS was probably his first kill. He'd have been well prepared and desperate to avoid detection. He had his whole life to plan his first murder. Only months (?) to plan the next one.

After 'getting away with murder', he grows more cocky and 'escalates' to dumping them where they'll likely be found. Cops have said he's arrogant and cocky (I'm paraphrasing).

Another explanation could be that csk didn't have the time available with the latter two as he did with Sarah. Perhaps he had to get home to partner, or some other commitment. Something as simple as a footy match the next day, or a morning work shift, or a round of golf? Sarah went missing on a long weekend yeah? Perhaps he simply had more time on his hands due to long weekend?

Personally I reckon this one's probably easily explained. SS was probably his first kill. He'd have been well prepared and desperate to avoid detection. He had his whole life to plan his first murder. Only months (?) to plan the next one.

After 'getting away with murder', he grows more cocky and 'escalates' to dumping them where they'll likely be found. Cops have said he's arrogant and cocky (I'm paraphrasing).

Another explanation could be that csk didn't have the time available with the latter two as he did with Sarah. Perhaps he had to get home to partner, or some other commitment. Something as simple as a footy match the next day, or a morning work shift, or a round of golf? Sarah went missing on a long weekend yeah? Perhaps he simply had more time on his hands due to long weekend?

I agree. Additionally, I think he may have been spooked by the KK victim who was 'left for dead' actually surviving, and realizing he not only left DNA but a living witness. I think this may have been why he killed SS, and also why she was better concealed. As to why he then became less careful, who knows.

All JMO

Shall we start nominating our guesses to exactly or roughly where SS might be resting?

Not that I think any trial will start in Oct, as I'm assuming the defence/prosecution will ask for more time.
But imagine if the trial did start in Oct.
And imagine if the accused did confess to SS as well as the other alleged murder crimes and more.
Therefore, it will be no good after the fact if sleuths say - "yeh I always thought SS was there" - without any online evidence to prove that their predictions were true.

What does everyone think?
Are you ready to nominate your top 5 locations?

Personally I'm keen to find out what happened to all the victims – alleged victims and SS.
RIP Ciara and Jane. Gone to soon.
I hope all the victims and their families have the strength to get through this awful waiting period and then trial.

There's no chance of a trial in October, nor will either party need to request more time. He hasn't even entered a plea yet. His next appearance is a committal mention which will be the first time he faces the court after receiving the prosecutions evidence. This is when the case is officially "committed" to the Supreme Court. Whether he will plead then or not is yet to be seen. The judge will then set a date for his first appearance where he will be required to enter a plea. Guilty - a sentencing date will be set. Not Guilty - a provisional trial date will be set along with a date for a Status Conference. When the status conference occurs, they will confirm whether all parties are ready to proceed to trial and if so, they'll confirm the trial date. If there are any matters raised in the Status Conference that need to be resolved before the trial, the judge will instead schedule a date for a directions hearing where everything in question will be sorted before any trial can even commence. So.. There's zero chance of a trial in October this year & depending on the complexities of the case, I wouldnt be too surprised if we dont see a trial by October next year either.

As far as I can see the nearest Telstra Exchanges to where SS went missing appear to be:

Mount Hawthorn Exchange
City Beach Exchange
Wembley Exchange
Nedlands Exchange
Cottesloe Exchange

I would imagine Telstra employees have keys to these buildings?

Whats obsession telephone exchanges? You had to have a key and not one fitted all.
Even then telephone exchanges would not be a place to take anyone.
The risk incredibly high, not to mention security.
There is the danger of being sighted where you shouldnt be not to mention congestion inside.
I think a telephone exchange is all but a dead parrot and there is more likely places like Karrakatta cemetery, Mount Claremont, etc.
Telecom had security procedures in place.

He had already carried KK assault we know of.
I dont think SS was special at all. I cant discount Cutler or Turner at all.
Maybe there was a hidden relationship or CSK met Don and CSK did kill out of spite.

Based on Turners discovered body I wont be surprised Sarah between Turner and Rimmer somewhere around the two radial points fom GPO.

Sarah Spiers has simply not been found.
Cant wait for some of the info to come out, if we get to hear it all.

I think Ciara was placed to spread out the bodies, all preplanned at specific designated position.
I think knew the girls would be there. That unless they went on holiday, there was a very high chance they would be there.

I think CSK shifted to vanish the victims to keep the kills quiet so he could keep the heat off and keep killing.

"If" Sarah is placed somewhere with some form of geographical significance, it may have been somewhere too afar from public eye to be discovered.

Whats obsession telephone exchanges? You had to have a key and not one fitted all.
Even then telephone exchanges would not be a place to take anyone.
The risk incredibly high, not to mention security.
There is the danger of being sighted where you shouldnt be not to mention congestion inside.

I think a telephone exchange is all but a dead parrot and there is more likely places like Karrakatta cemetery, Mount Claremont, etc.
Telecom had security procedures in place.
I think your comments are misleading and incorrect. jmo

When the teenage girl Sharon was found buried behind a shop, what was the party item found with her? Was it a clown mask?

While looking for ugly clown faces on google maps I noticed that Claremont Oval, Perth Royal Show Ground, Ellie Eaton Pavillion and Gugeri Street, make a face.

There is also an ugly face at Herdsman. Herdsman is very interesting because of the previous comments about SS being in water.

I think your comments are misleading and incorrect. jmo

Shifting a body from a car to an exchange then shifting a body from a telephone exchange back into a car leaving DNA, blood etc, being seen under lights in metro area.

When the teenage girl Sharon was found buried behind a shop, what was the party item found with her? Was it a clown mask?

There was a party item? You have a source for this?

While looking for ugly clown faces on google maps I noticed that Claremont Oval, Perth Royal Show Ground, Ellie Eaton Pavillion and Gugeri Street, make a face.

There is also an ugly face at Herdsman. Herdsman is very interesting because of the previous comments about SS being in water.
Comments a bit short on detail and cryptìc. Please elaborate?
Of the 40000 pages, being in water is pure speculation. Not heard any basis for water so largely ignored.
Do you have a reason Herdsman? Or wild guess?

Shifting a body from a car to an exchange then shifting a body from a telephone exchange back into a car leaving DNA, blood etc, being seen under lights in metro area.

There was a party item? You have a source for this?

Comments a bit short on detail and cryptìc. Please elaborate?
Of the 40000 pages, being in water is pure speculation. Not heard any basis for water so largely ignored.
Do you have a reason Herdsman? Or wild guess?

Body? Do you know something we don't? Why would she already be dead in the move from the car to the Exchange? Lights? Metro area? We must have been looking at different Google photos? One of those photos looked very isolated! Why would you pounce on my comment like that without doing some research?

IIRC there was a party item. My source is my memory of reading an article many years ago which may or may not be still available. The Party item put suspicion on one person in particular apparently? Reminds me of Rayney.

There is nothing cryptic about my comment. Herdsman has not been discussed, has it? Easy access. Isolated. Are any of the addresses around the water, connected to the accused in any way?

JMO

Then you gotta get on your bike then Spooks. Commenting on Websleuths will not find her eh?

There's no chance of a trial in October, nor will either party need to request more time. He hasn't even entered a plea yet. His next appearance is a committal mention which will be the first time he faces the court after receiving the prosecutions evidence. This is when the case is officially "committed" to the Supreme Court. Whether he will plead then or not is yet to be seen. The judge will then set a date for his first appearance where he will be required to enter a plea. Guilty - a sentencing date will be set. Not Guilty - a provisional trial date will be set along with a date for a Status Conference. When the status conference occurs, they will confirm whether all parties are ready to proceed to trial and if so, they'll confirm the trial date. If there are any matters raised in the Status Conference that need to be resolved before the trial, the judge will instead schedule a date for a directions hearing where everything in question will be sorted before any trial can even commence. So.. There's zero chance of a trial in October this year & depending on the complexities of the case, I wouldnt be too surprised if we dont see a trial by October next year either.

Totally ruined my morning with this No Name lol. The suspense is killing me, and it's so bizarre that MSM is deafeningly quiet about it all since BRE was arrested - very strange for them to be this quiet if you ask me.

In regards to SS's location, I highly doubt, even if convicted for JR & CG, that if the accused is responsible for SS's disappearance (and suspected murder) that he will give up even details about where she rests.. - IMO

Innerchild, they are some very interesting posts from that forum, a tad creepy too.

Shall we start nominating our guesses to exactly or roughly where SS might be resting?

What does everyone think?
Are you ready to nominate your top 5 locations?

You awake yet Spooks? Ok so where do you recon SS is then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288