Nancy Grace - 11/26/08 - Wednesday

CA's brother says no grandparent he knows doesn't know who is babysitting their grandchild. Says they need to get psychiatric help.

Email from CA brother Rick...have you ever seen the friggen baby sitter. Told them her ignorance is intoleratble..LOL. You need to get some pyschiatric help, is what he told them..great advice.

whoooo hoooo ! CA's brother gives her hell in an email !! CA needs to get psycho help !!

Email from CA brother Rick...have you ever seen the friggen baby sitter. Told them her ignorance is intoleratble..LOL. You need to get some pyschiatric help, is what he told them..great advice.

Man, truer words were never spoken!!!

CA's brother said (paphrased by me,) "Produce the babysitter or you're on your own. You all need psychiatric help."

Email from CA's brother Rick-- "Show me the friggin babysitter.":clap::clap:

when he said that GA tried to accuse Tracy of using computer when she didn't. She had no reason to because she had her own laptop. So GA is trying to set Tracy up for something. That's what screams at me that GA is sooooo involved in this...

thanks!!

Lee sent an email to Cindy ripping her a new one for not ever seeing the babysitter, and telling her she needs psychiatric help.

Guess that explains why he's been scarce lately.

ETA: Never mind... that was from Rick? That makes more sense.

"The mother is as deceptive as the daughter" True dat!!

Analyzing George now. He has no voice and he testified at the Grand Jury to have a voice

Who is that lady going agaist LP? He didn't say GA was looking for sites, he said someone could have come over to sister's house and used her computer....isn't that what he said?

GA said "I can't stand this anymore. I'm tired of living a lie." According to LP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back