Dreams/Visions? - #2

Tangmit, What keeps running through my head is the man (RG is proven to be the same man?) walked through the shell door, turned left, took 3 steps, allowing roughly 2 more steps to the corner where he could have turned left, walked over to the 2-3 parking spots right next to the shell to get in his vehicle. Did he go straight home? Did he turn out of the station and go up Mommesan? The view of the cameras at the Shell station cuts off right before we could tell what or where RG was going to share his 12 brewskies. If he walked home did he and others who are aware use a cut through path from third st. straight away to 4th st. and his home. Seems like something kids would do from pool towards 4th st. instead of walking all the way from LN's to Maple and down to KK's or other homes. Seems like it would be a short cut and kids always want a short cut. I'm jsut thinking there might have been a meet up as Lindsey cut through as he was walking home. It just seems like he may have been walking the dog. Just trying to fit scenarios for the man from point A the shell station to point B. Also I'm thinking if in fact he did get into his very candy apple red car (as the car was reported being this color in the lock up for testing) and it was on the side of the shell the public wasn't allowed access to seeing maybe it isn't as important as other vehicles searched. Regardless someone was visiting someone so what is the skivvy in town? He lingered in the tavern the other afternoon and from reports he received allot of warm fuzzies for having to go through LE search so does he have a dame on the side he has cozied up to over the past year? I'v seen many a people taking others home after last call. Also if no aesthetic love was happening for the guy who are his bro's in fun. How many in home parties, get togethers, hanging out were going on that Friday night besides the advertised events we heard that night. I have a gut feeling that LE is realizing more was happening in town that night than what was thought initially. I wonder path and direction the most recent culvert/sewer search runs and if the path of piping runs underground from Maple over to 4th. One of our older members from McCleary was very interested in finding out if the stream ran underneath the shell. Just to throw in that the bike would have been parked to the back of shell really, really close to where a car may have been parked. I just added that in because of trying to piece a story together. Does this man know both Baum children? Think there will be answers.....?

I had a discussion with my husband 2 days ago about the pathological form of bullying and from KK's accounts of what type of things may have been said I in my own very humble opinion was leaning towards an excessive form of harassing. Corporations are taking this form of behavior seriously within the work place, even prosecuting. Think of all Lindsey was going through and that spunky child still shows smiles of joy! My heart says without knowing her that she was very insightful especially about her surroundings. So what disturbed her the most out of everything that was going on in her life causing that entry of fright in the wee hours? Back to base camp to discuss.

Fishing Holes? I bet WW knows some good ones???

Tangmit, What keeps running through my head is the man (RG is proven to be the same man?) walked through the shell door, turned left, took 3 steps, allowing roughly 2 more steps to the corner where he could have turned left, walked over to the 2-3 parking spots right next to the shell to get in his vehicle. Did he go straight home? Did he turn out of the station and go up Mommesan? The view of the cameras at the Shell station cuts off right before we could tell what or where RG was going to share his 12 brewskies. If he walked home did he and others who are aware use a cut through path from third st. straight away to 4th st. and his home. Seems like something kids would do from pool towards 4th st. instead of walking all the way from LN's to Maple and down to KK's or other homes. Seems like it would be a short cut and kids always want a short cut. I'm jsut thinking there might have been a meet up as Lindsey cut through as he was walking home. It just seems like he may have been walking the dog. Just trying to fit scenarios for the man from point A the shell station to point B. Also I'm thinking if in fact he did get into his very candy apple red car (as the car was reported being this color in the lock up for testing) and it was on the side of the shell the public wasn't allowed access to seeing maybe it isn't as important as other vehicles searched. Regardless someone was visiting someone so what is the skivvy in town? He lingered in the tavern the other afternoon and from reports he received allot of warm fuzzies for having to go through LE search so does he have a dame on the side he has cozied up to over the past year? I'v seen many a people taking others home after last call. Also if no aesthetic love was happening for the guy who are his bro's in fun. How many in home parties, get togethers, hanging out were going on that Friday night besides the advertised events we heard that night. I have a gut feeling that LE is realizing more was happening in town that night than what was thought initially. I wonder path and direction the most recent culvert/sewer search runs and if the path of piping runs underground from Maple over to 4th. One of our older members from McCleary was very interested in finding out if the stream ran underneath the shell. Just to throw in that the bike would have been parked to the back of shell really, really close to where a car may have been parked. I just added that in because of trying to piece a story together. Does this man know both Baum children? Think there will be answers.....?

I had a discussion with my husband 2 days ago about the pathological form of bullying and from KK's accounts of what type of things may have been said I in my own very humble opinion was leaning towards an excessive form of harassing. Corporations are taking this form of behavior seriously within the work place, even prosecuting. Think of all Lindsey was going through and that spunky child still shows smiles of joy! My heart says without knowing her that she was very insightful especially about her surroundings. So what disturbed her the most out of everything that was going on in her life causing that entry of fright in the wee hours? Back to base camp to discuss.

Fishing Holes? I bet WW knows some good ones???

From what I can see in my opion is just after this fella walks out the door takes a few steps he must hear something cause he turns to his right towards the main road as a white car is passing by at the time he takes a step down to tar. I had wondered if he might have heard loud music, squeeling tires or even someone yell out to him. Maybe someone familure to him. The White car looks like it has a black bra like at headlights and seems low to the ground in front end and higher in the back end. Also at this same point there is someone at the door of the black truck with a white hat on at the furthest pump. He is either just getting out or just getting ready to get into the truck. IMO he seems to be walking more towards the road. I was expecting him to take a left but he stands atthe second white line to the top on the tar and keeps walking straight with his head towards the right. If he had brought his car to the gas station/store, I would of thought he might leave his dog in the car. The dog seems to be trained well to follow. Maybe he was taking his dog for a walk and he did decide to go to the store since he didn't live to far from it. I am not sure of the other questions but maybe someone else may be able to answer them.

EDITED.
I don't usually post a place that should be checked. usually i post a place of interest. But in this case, even though it was posted from a dream.
Grey Harbor area is a place i would put close to the top to go over.
It may involve this case, or perhaps another from time ago.
But there may be something the3re, around the area where the car was found. Anyone living around the Grey harbor area, with nothing to do this weekend. Go out and look around, do a search with someone.
Take something to mark the area, incase you forget where you found something, so someone else can find it later. And don't go alone if possible. Safty first and foremost.

I am not sure how the law works there in the state of Washington, so perhaps someone living there can tell me. But since Grays Harbor Police obtain the search wrrents to be served in McCleary, would that mean that something was found in grays harbor that prompted them to obtain the search warrants and have those warrants served in McCleary with the FBI?

Its just a feeling, but i have a feeling that someone/perhaps more than one, is coming home soon!

I am not sure how the law works there in the state of Washington, so perhaps someone living there can tell me. But since Grays Harbor Police obtain the search wrrents to be served in McCleary, would that mean that something was found in grays harbor that prompted them to obtain the search warrants and have those warrants served in McCleary with the FBI?

Its just a feeling, but i have a feeling that someone/perhaps more than one, is coming home soon!

McCleary is in Grays Harbor.

Search Warrants were obtained because of inconsistencies in this mans stories.

McCleary is in Grays Harbor.

Search Warrants were obtained because of inconsistencies in this mans stories.

Yes, i have read all there is to read at this time on the reasons behind the search warrants. And i appreciate your geography explanation.
It never dawn on me, they are in the same county. I always thought of the two as separate.
So to make sure i understand you, there is a McCleary area, and a Grays harbor area, and both these areas are in the same county of Grays harbor County.
I knew there was a McCleary police force. And i assumed there was a Grays harbor police force?................And the two were separated by jurisdiction. And that is why the Grays Harbor police force obtained the warrants to be served in McCleary because of what was found in the Gray Harbor area.
I am not trying to make things difficult, I am just trying to understand things. Thank you again for the clarification.

PD1760-1.jpg

1994 Mercury cougar...
That is the car in my dream. NOT the exact car, but the car regardless.
The OK, from above could stand for the state OK.......Where the man was from that was arrested, for taking the girl with him from the high school.................................................
When i mentioned he may had a woman with him, that would be the girl that he took.
The vehicle was found in Grey Harbor.
I don't usually post a place that should be checked. usually i post a place of interest. But in this case, even though it was posted from a dream.
Grey Harbor area is a place i would put close to the top to go over.
It may involve this case, or perhaps another from time ago.
But there may be something the3re, around the area where the car was found. Anyone living around the Grey harbor area, with nothing to do this weekend. Go out and look around, do a search with someone.
Take something to mark the area, incase you forget where you found something, so someone else can find it later. And don't go alone if possible. Safty first and foremost.

Hi MrTT ....I had a dream about a car very similar to this early on in Lindsey's case. I will have to see if I can find my post ....brb

ETA: wrong dream thread I believe it was Haleigh Cummings case, My dream with Lindsey had a Blue Minivan in it ....

Yes, i have read all there is to read at this time on the reasons behind the search warrants. And i appreciate your geography explanation.
It never dawn on me, they are in the same county. I always thought of the two as separate.
So to make sure i understand you, there is a McCleary area, and a Grays harbor area, and both these areas are in the same county of Grays harbor County.
I knew there was a McCleary police force. And i assumed there was a Grays harbor police force?................And the two were separated by jurisdiction. And that is why the Grays Harbor police force obtained the warrants to be served in McCleary because of what was found in the Gray Harbor area.
I am not trying to make things difficult, I am just trying to understand things. Thank you again for the clarification.

McCleary is a town within Grays Harbor County. There is no town called Grays Harbor. The Grays Harbor County Sheriffs office is the one in charge of the investigation (FBI is helping but not "in charge").

No one knows why exactly the search warrants were executed. We only know what the media has said which was "inconsistent stories". So far they aren't releasing the search warrant and probable cause paperwork to the public.

McCleary is a town within Grays Harbor County. There is no town called Grays Harbor. The Grays Harbor County Sheriffs office is the one in charge of the investigation (FBI is helping but not "in charge").

No one knows why exactly the search warrants were executed. We only know what the media has said which was "inconsistent stories". So far they aren't releasing the search warrant and probable cause paperwork to the public.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=11,52.51,,0,5http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.0...noid=asYmWTgLbxAtAWzJMx958w&cbp=11,52.51,,0,5

Yes, perhaps another update from LE, will help clarify things.
Ill wait for that update before posting again here. Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=11,52.51,,0,5http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.0...noid=asYmWTgLbxAtAWzJMx958w&cbp=11,52.51,,0,5

Yes, perhaps another update from LE, will help clarify things.
Ill wait for that update before posting again here. Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.

Thank you MT for this link above it shows much better picture of the shell station and the lines at the side of it.. Kagey as to the man with dog it is possible that he could of walked around to vehical. We can see him at the second line and the way the lot is arrange he could just walked around to his vehical. The man in the plaid shirt also comes in from that side at when he is at corner of shell the dog is there and in one still frame almost looks as this fella patted dog. Pretty friendly dog although me myself would be hesitant to pat an unfamilure dog of this breed. Could this fella in the plaid shirt be familure with dog and person who owns the dog. Also noticed with the plaid shirt guy the person in black truck is at the pumps.

Thank you MT for this link above it shows much better picture of the shell station and the lines at the side of it.. Kagey as to the man with dog it is possible that he could of walked around to vehical. We can see him at the second line and the way the lot is arrange he could just walked around to his vehical. The man in the plaid shirt also comes in from that side at when he is at corner of shell the dog is there and in one still frame almost looks as this fella patted dog. Pretty friendly dog although me myself would be hesitant to pat an unfamilure dog of this breed. Could this fella in the plaid shirt be familure with dog and person who owns the dog. Also noticed with the plaid shirt guy the person in black truck is at the pumps.

when you can, would you look at the view above, and tell me what you think may have happened, if in fact she crossed third street, and got on the sidewalk there, that lead down the street to her home, and if she did, and someone was parked in that first spot in the shell lot, closest by the sidewalk, what could have happened?

I am assuming, there is no video from that night showing what was going on at that spot at the time, or anytime there about.
But if that was the spot, they speculate was the point of abduction in one of there theories, then it would be understandable why no one seen anything. As you pan around the area, it seems to be a blind spot, as far as anyone looking out a window and seeing the abduction taking place. Perhaps, that is why the Lindsey video was released, to put her voice out there, because someone may-had remembered what they thought they heard, could have heard a scream or loud voice coming from around there, and wanted to see if they would remember again that voice being Lindsey perhaps, after hearing it again on the video.

The man with the dog, i now wonder if they already knew whom it was, and where he lived, and release the video, just to see if he would voluntarily come forward and identify himself in the video. And perhaps he did-not after giving the chance to, and that became a red flag to LE. OF course he could have simply said he never seen the video, and would have not known he was in it to even come forward.

ALL SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS ON MY PART. JUST A THEORY LIKE MANY OTHERS. NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING.

when you can, would you look at the view above, and tell me what you think may have happened, if in fact she crossed third street, and got on the sidewalk there, that lead down the street to her home, and if she did, and someone was parked in that first spot in the shell lot, closest by the sidewalk, what could have happened?

I am assuming, there is no video from that night showing what was going on at that spot at the time, or anytime there about.
But if that was the spot, they speculate was the point of abduction in one of there theories, then it would be understandable why no one seen anything. As you pan around the area, it seems to be a blind spot, as far as anyone looking out a window and seeing the abduction taking place. Perhaps, that is why the Lindsey video was released, to put her voice out there, because someone may-had remembered what they thought they heard, could have heard a scream or loud voice coming from around there, and wanted to see if they would remember again that voice being Lindsey perhaps, after hearing it again on the video.

The man with the dog, i now wonder if they already knew whom it was, and where he lived, and release the video, just to see if he would voluntarily come forward and identify himself in the video. And perhaps he did-not after giving the chance to, and that became a red flag to LE. OF course he could have simply said he never seen the video, and would have not known he was in it to even come forward.

ALL SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS ON MY PART. JUST A THEORY LIKE MANY OTHERS. NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING.

Hi MTT:

When I make a comparison to where the still shot from the shell station I can see across the street up by the hedge and sign which there is a driveway that goes what looks like another parking lot. I can not see the walkway on maple or the maple side of of the driveway. If she walked directly across from the upper(north) sidewalk on maple IMO she would of walked into the shell station parking lot. If she was on the south sidewalk my opion would be she would use the cross walk and cross to island and then again cross to the sidewalk to the shell station sidewalk. There are two house across the street from the shell station and a parking lot behind it on Mommerson Road. There is a house on Main street that is close to the station as well as one near the end of Maple. Imagine the houses on Mommerson might not of taken noticed of different sound cause most likely they are used to hearing sounds from the games being played a beerbower park unless they are outdoors then they maybe they might of heard something and looking out the window might of saw something. As for the house on Main Street and being inside of house and the traffic noise not sure they would of heard a scream. Could be a possiblity if they where looking out their window or in driveway at the time they might of seen or heard something and same thing with the last house on maple. I imagine if the person was parked at the shell station in the spot and she walked by possible know one saw anything or heard anything because I would imagine it would only take seconds to over power her, and get her into vehical but then it is kind of risky also cause you don't know who is going to drive by from any of direction at that intersection or from behind or who might be watching at the houses. Not really sure I would call it blind spot that other's can't see. I have to wonder where it was almost dark then maybe it could be a possiblity that a person could not see from those houses and the vehicals wouldn't be paying as much attention what is going on gas station side so then I would say maybe yes. But if she was overpowerd there you might see some sign I would think like her shoes or maybe more of scent from the dogs. Could be it was someone familure to her hence no struggle and she got into the vehical. I know, I know.. such an indecisive person.. I hope this opion helps

Not sure if this dream was triggered by looking for the news footage of the person walking the dog. But in this dream was in map formation and drew lines as it was going over foot steps of lindsey that day. From what I can tell from the map she was all over the town that day according to this silly dream. She was up at beerbower park, over to simpson Avenue near the corner of third. down main st, third street, maple, fir and on mommerson. Lines where criss crossing. Don't know how much this is true or maybe just information that was retained and being pulled out of memory. wondering if she was at the nelson's just prior to going to video store and had gone with them to the video store.

Here are some video's that where is when she first went missing. Maybe will help some to refresh memories.

National Guard chopper joins search
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49428097.html?tab=video

Still going strong
http://www.q13fox.com/videobeta/?watchId=3c03b209-adc0-4ef4-8170-b1e3ba19c5a2

Search Efforts
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19886572/detail.html

Still going strong
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3934507/

Best friend gives a plea for help
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49511367.html?tab=video

Missing girl search mother getting panicky
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19898318/index.html

New Tatics:
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19909720/index.html

Official comb through Garbage
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19921709/index.html

Maybe some fresh new eyes may see or feel something different that would give us more clues to where Lindsey might be.

Here are some video's that where is when she first went missing. Maybe will help some to refresh memories.

National Guard chopper joins search
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49428097.html?tab=video

Still going strong
http://www.q13fox.com/videobeta/?watchId=3c03b209-adc0-4ef4-8170-b1e3ba19c5a2

Search Efforts
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19886572/detail.html

Still going strong
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3934507/

Best friend gives a plea for help
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49511367.html?tab=video

Missing girl search mother getting panicky
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19898318/index.html

New Tatics:
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19909720/index.html

Official comb through Garbage
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19921709/index.html

Maybe some fresh new eyes may see or feel something different that would give us more clues to where Lindsey might be.
Thank you! Planned on doing chores but these links seem to be calling. Your dream seemed so vivd to me. I can't remember if it was in daydreaming or I actually saw this but it was like laser lines you would see on a slot game at a casino. That's probably what it was as I was in last week. Never the less did your lines go to Pine and 4th? Nice to refresh this brain on an overcast day! You know it isn't like we want to find Lindsey somewhere so much as it seems in a spirit way we are just trying to bring closer for her and loved ones so all can live their lives knowing her experience has touched us in ways we never thought we could be reached within.
You all are great slueths. I'v learned so much from all of you staying on top of Lindsey's story.

Thank you! Planned on doing chores but these links seem to be calling. Your dream seemed so vivd to me. I can't remember if it was in daydreaming or I actually saw this but it was like laser lines you would see on a slot game at a casino. That's probably what it was as I was in last week. Never the less did your lines go to Pine and 4th? Nice to refresh this brain on an overcast day! You know it isn't like we want to find Lindsey somewhere so much as it seems in a spirit way we are just trying to bring closer for her and loved ones so all can live their lives knowing her experience has touched us in ways we never thought we could be reached within.
You all are great slueths. I'v learned so much from all of you staying on top of Lindsey's story.

hi kagey.. No it didn't look like it went to 4th but looked like the road before it half way down it didn't seem to go all the way down to pine. I too would like to see Lindsey to be found so that family will have closure either way.

recurring dang number flashing at me off and on in dreams over the last week. Never get anything but it.

267, and a standalone number, i.e. not part of a longer number or phone number or SSN.

As small as McCleary is, perhaps a house number? I know there are some 3-digit numbers there.

Or something like a scout troop #, school district #, room #, cab #. or ??????

Also this morning had dream about two different houses that somebody was looking at with interest, but it didn't seem to be actual LE. More like fringe elements to LE, psychics or civilian search teams maybe.

One house was a sort of steel blue and very nearby was a slough or marshy area. Other home was nice 2-story, light to medium yellow with white trim, and with a manmade water feature in the yard. Pond or fountain, not real large.

Inclined to think both Kyron related, but I seriously don't know. The homes felt more like what you might see in Portland area, or Seattle area, or any larger city or town, and less like what I've seen in street views, photos and video of McCleary. But still somewhat small town or rural, at least the blue house.

Awfully vague, but ring any bells?

recurring dang number flashing at me off and on in dreams over the last week. Never get anything but it.

267, and a standalone number, i.e. not part of a longer number or phone number or SSN.

As small as McCleary is, perhaps a house number? I know there are some 3-digit numbers there.

Or something like a scout troop #, school district #, room #, cab #. or ??????

Also this morning had dream about two different houses that somebody was looking at with interest, but it didn't seem to be actual LE. More like fringe elements to LE, psychics or civilian search teams maybe.

One house was a sort of steel blue and very nearby was a slough or marshy area. Other home was nice 2-story, light to medium yellow with white trim, and with a manmade water feature in the yard. Pond or fountain, not real large.

Inclined to think both Kyron related, but I seriously don't know. The homes felt more like what you might see in Portland area, or Seattle area, or any larger city or town, and less like what I've seen in street views, photos and video of McCleary. But still somewhat small town or rural, at least the blue house.

Awfully vague, but ring any bells?

HI Any:

I also have been wondering about similar things. I keep getting drawn to both cases and seeing similar things mentioned. Maybe just coincidences, maybe it is just the need to find both. Was wondering about the number 267 you mention scout troop.. which got me to thinking of different organizations such as rebekka's, mason's maybe a military number. I didn't find anything under the rebekka's, or mason for that number either in oregon or Washington. Googled girlscout troop for elma and not that either. Was looking at address that might possibly have that number. Lol thought I had found one but relized I put the wrong combinations of numbers in it. Not sure if there is a link to lindsey but I am still looking.. I appreciate you telling us your dream..

Anyoldtime48 Thankyou for posting your dream as 267 seems to have meaning, in several different ways. The first would be in a dream form image connected to a case and that you have provided for us. My other idea stems from thinking about cars in relation to Lindsey's case even though we don't know for sure but could bank on it. I think we have several male members sleuthing Lindsey's case so I was wondering (carbuff, & Serendipity Seeker) if an older model car with a small block engine 267 be a dream clue? Any of those Lg. drive into the shop for repair businesses changing engines for people near a creek in McCleary? "Gentleman starts your engines!" what type of vehicles from the old school days carry that engine model and can this make or model be put into a later date car like a Taurus? (just an example) What about a chevy corvette. I'm a dunce in these matters, help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back