NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it sound like to anyone else that Shaniya was burried? The woman said they have exhume her body which sounds to me like they put her in a grave.

Personally I would rather hear from someone that was involved in looking for Shaniya with hopes that they would find her alive. I'm sure they're not feeling cheerful and smiling right now.

So all we got out of that was that she hasn't positively been identified yet, right? And that the spokesperson is a complete moron.

The part about exhuming her has me curious though. If she was buried but not exhumed, how do they even know she's there? I'm confused.

Thanks for the updates, folks!

PR people like this police spokesperson make me sick. She should show some respect for the fact that a small child has died. I noticed she acted like this at other pressers and I didn't care for it then either.

That woman had been told what, about an hour or so before, that they had found her Daughter's body. Did anyone notice anything that made her look like she had been crying? She stood there and omg...............there are no words.

There are plenty of words, but I don't want to be banned right now, I need to be with my friends at a time like this. The "mother" is a real piece of work. Poster child for pure evil.

What kind of LE spokeswoman begins a presser of such a tragic death of a child with a HUGE smile on her face? JMO, but that really made me mad!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!! is wrong with this woman? They need to find a new spokesperson who portrays a smidgen of grief over this little girl's suffering and injustice!

All MOO!!

I was just sitting here letting my anger build over this press conference and that woman's smiles, then her perky sounding question to the press.."Everybody here" ? Made me sick !

From dictionary.com

to dig (something buried, esp. a dead body) out of the earth; disinter.

to revive or restore after neglect or a period of forgetting; bring to light: to exhume a literary reputation; to exhume old letters.

So I guess it doesn't necessarily mean she's buried.

No news on ID they are waiting to exume the body from the location ? Body is a child not alot of info. Not a tip, saying credible person gave them this information that led them to this area.
Lead investigator will be talking with father.
They will exume the body as quick as they can to get to medical examiners office that was it...

What happened to the lady that gave the press conferences in the previous days?

Does it sound like to anyone else that Shaniya was burried? The woman said they have exhume her body which sounds to me like they put her in a grave.

there were photos in the last thread that looked like a detective was standing over a hole, so i assumed that she had been buried. i am sad to know that she is still out there....

Detectives out there, with command staff waiting to exhume body!! No other news..Waiting on FBI.. Unbelieveable...Is it just me or does anyone else think WTH???

I hope the FBI comes in and takes their time so that every little speck of evidence and be found when removing her body. It is sad she is still laying out there, but it is best for FBI to come in and do this correct so that all the perps pay and have no reason for appeal. JMO

PR people like this police spokesperson make me sick. She should show some respect for the fact that a small child has died. I noticed she acted like this at other pressers and I didn't care for it then either.

I offered my opinion of this spokeperson from the beginning. I belive she needs another job in the department. She could have acted more professional, this is a tiny child who was loved very much.

IMO she's an idiot! After a week, her dad isn't going to have to identify her. I would bet she wasn't buried either. Maybe some leaves tossed ontop

i agree with people here who are livid about this spokesperson...she made me really mad! it's like this is all so exciting for her!! ewww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member