Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Soulscape. The stars write, the truth exactly as my intuition sees.

Not surprising.. still jaw-dropping.

RIP Sweet Zahra :rose:
May Karma be swift and unrelenting.

As soon as his "legal troubles" are over:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/apr/11/9/adam-baker-return-australia-soon-ar-939383/

He'll come back if they need him, he promises.

How can he be allowed to simply walk for his part in Zahra's disappearance and death. I can't "read" the charts, but the overall gist I get is that EB is implicated most, with AB basically being worthless as a father. Is that correct?

But he had to know she was missing and he had to know she was abused. At the very least he lied to LE during the fake "abduction" phone call. Do they just not have enough to charge him?

Sickening.

As soon as his "legal troubles" are over:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/apr/11/9/adam-baker-return-australia-soon-ar-939383/

He'll come back if they need him, he promises.

How can he be allowed to simply walk for his part in Zahra's disappearance and death. I can't "read" the charts, but the overall gist I get is that EB is implicated most, with AB basically being worthless as a father. Is that correct?

But he had to know she was missing and he had to know she was abused. At the very least he lied to LE during the fake "abduction" phone call. Do they just not have enough to charge him?

Sickening.

I completely agree, Justaparent, this is indeed sickening. I suspect LE may know he had 'some' involvement but are choosing to put their full focus on EB as her conviction is likely a slam-dunk.

As for AB, there is always Karma to contend with..........

Thank you,
Soulscape

He won't be leaving so soon. They arrested him today on two more charges: identity theft and obtaining property under false pretense. The news article is in the main Zahra Thread.

http://www.live5news.com/story/14433206/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-by-hickory-police

Ahhhh... Karma. :laugh: She's a wonderful thing! (even if she's a slow-poke) no one ever escapes her for long.

It's really quite 'curious' that AB hasn't been charged with anything (as of yet) in connection with this case --- the murder and dismemberment of his daughter, Zahra. I seem to recall after EB was first arrested, she was making statements on the order of 'what he (AB) did was horrible/ horrifying' or words to that nature.

The charts strongly testify to his involvement. He knew, at minimum, that Zahra was dead, well before Zahra was reported missing. Substantial astrological 'evidence' supports the probability that he likely participated in some way/ shape/ form either before, during and/or after the fact.

I would think EB would be squealing all the way to Sunday regarding his involvement, both at time of her arrest and now.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members