Maria Lauterbach

No lie!
I went to that link http://www.jdnews.com/articles/lauterbach_54542___article.html/height_maria.html and enlarged the picture of Maria's car. Not only did I see the For Sale sign and stuffed animal that youi pointed out, but I also saw red-something-paint maybe--that looks like it was thrown or poured on the car. Has anyone else see this?

Click on the above link. On the left you'll see 'crime scene'.
Click on that link and scroll down till you see the car.

No lie!
I went to that link http://www.jdnews.com/articles/lauterbach_54542___article.html/height_maria.html and enlarged the picture of Maria's car. Not only did I see the For Sale sign and stuffed animal that youi pointed out, but I also saw red-something-paint maybe--that looks like it was thrown or poured on the car. Has anyone else see this?
Yes, I've seen it philamena, no telling what could be on the car, maybe something from being parked in the lot where it was found.

Hey there Tom'sGirl.
I somehow missed that when I looked at the picture of the car. Of course, I let my imagination run wild and I envisioned the or his wife throwing something on Maria's car.

Hey there Tom'sGirl.
I somehow missed that when I looked at the picture of the car. Of course, I let my imagination run wild and I envisioned the or his wife throwing something on Maria's car.

Ya know, it does look like red stuff was splashed on it. The car behind it parked sideways doesn't have red stuff on it.

I thought someone on another thread, a good while back, said that it was finger-printing dust. If the car has been out in the elements after the dusting, it could have ran, making it look splashed on there. Mind you, I am not aware if what such finger printing dust looks like nowadays, but I remember someone saying that is what it was on the car.

Just checked some things... fingerprinting chemicals come in various colors... red being one of those colors.

The red stuff is fingerprint dust. It probably looks that way because of getting wet.

Too bad we can't see who's phone number is on that for sale sign.

I wonder why there has been no mention of Maria possibly trying to sell her car in the media? Initially, it should have been reported because it was a possible connection to her abductor or reason she was missing. Has anyone checked the local papers or the military paper for an ad?

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/13862522.html

Church Plans To Picket Outside Camp Lejeune

Jan 17, 2008 - The murder of Maria Lauterbach has attracted the attention of a controversial church based in Kansas.
The Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket outside Camp Lejeune this Saturday and next Saturday. Westboro Baptist Church members claim the deaths of U.S. military service men and women around the world is God's way of punishing America for its tolerance of homosexuality.

Since this group is doing their thing in response to the murder of Maria Lauterbach, they do seem to be saying that there are some murders of which God approves.

I mean, if the deaths are "God's way of punishing," that implies that God is instrumental in the deaths and, in essence, approves of them.

That's definitely not biblical, at least it's not in accordance with the New Testament.

IMHO

Please don't bring this into the case. They have no place here. There isn't a reason to debate their actions or motives for such.

I will gladly delete this if you will delete that (so please no one quote this)! Thanks!

I wonder why there has been no mention of Maria selling her car in the media? Initially, it should have been reported because it was a possible connection to her abductor or reason she was missing. Has anyone checked the local papers or the military paper for an ad?

At what point did she sell her car? Still catching up on this case...

Someone just mentioned she (Maria) had a "For Sale" sign in the car window...I personally didn't notice it. She had not sold it, to my knowledge.

I wonder why there has been no mention of Maria possibly trying to sell her car in the media? Initially, it should have been reported because it was a possible connection to her abductor or reason she was missing. Has anyone checked the local papers or the military paper for an ad?

What seems hinky about this supposed selling of Maria's car is that next to the FOR SALE sign there was a baby stuffed toy of some sort. I don't think Maria would have had it in the back window. Could it be possible that the toy belongs to the Laurean's daughter and it was accidentally left there by them after they drove the car to the bus stop ?

It's just an idea, bt I can't for the life of me understand how LE just left it there. I would imagine that they would want to check it out for fingerprints, dna , etc.

Barney fife indeed.

Since this group is doing their thing in response to the murder of Maria Lauterbach, they do seem to be saying that there are some murders of which God approves.

I mean, if the deaths are "God's way of punishing," that implies that God is instrumental in the deaths and, in essence, approves of them.

That's definitely not biblical, at least it's not in accordance with the New Testament.

IMHO

good grief :rolleyes: ... what a bunch of morons...

jmo..

IF Maria put that sign in the car and IF didn't find it and put it up after Maria had changed her mind and IF Maria made the sign BEFORE Dec 14th....

Her CAR had been vandalized and and his buddies knew her car. Maybe she was going to buy a DIFFERENT car while living off base and being off duty to have her baby to try and "throw off" the vandals and harrassers who seemed to be targeting her??

Maybe she wanted a BIGGER car for when she had the baby? Maybe she wanted extra money for the baby? Maybe she was planning to relocate after the baby was born and proved to be 's and was going to buy a different car at the new location?

It could be a DOZEN logical thing having NOTHING to do with her death or bus tickets or money or running away.

My Opinion

Maria was not trying to sell her car. No way! She needed that car she was about to be a mommy & she moved off base she was in no situation to be selling a car at that time. Cesar and Christina were trying to sell that car so they could have Maria fund even more of her murder and Cesars escape! :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back