Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Soul - I found the search times on the TES site...here they are:

April 3, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 4, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 5, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

03/11/09 - Texas EquuSearch will be in Jamestown, NY to search for Corrie Anderson on April 3-5, 2009. The organization has been working with the family of Ms. Anderson and law enforcement to establish a date for the search and identify areas of interest. Advance teams have been in the area several times over the...

Thank you so much, Beck!!

Housemouse & I will definitely look at these charts and post our findings to the Thread.

Thanks & Love,

:blowkiss:

Soulscape

There is a benefit dinner planned too.
I signed up as a volunteer with Equusearch. Just hope the ground is clear then. In Western New York - you never know. I was kinda wondering if people would start hiking around now or sooner. But there is so much wooded area - and the hunters never found anything. When it comes time - the information you can share - will be critical.
The volunteer efforts seem to be expanding the area - getting Ashville and other smaller communities involved. So that may mean that law enforcement has some ideas of where she may be or want to rule out those places.
By her house, there is state forest land. Anyone can hike. I wonder if there is any surveillance on her ex?
Thanks for thinking about her and her family! Too much happens in this community and there hasn't been any outrage about it.

There is a benefit dinner planned too.
I signed up as a volunteer with Equusearch. Just hope the ground is clear then. In Western New York - you never know. I was kinda wondering if people would start hiking around now or sooner. But there is so much wooded area - and the hunters never found anything. When it comes time - the information you can share - will be critical.

Karen, it's wonderful you have signed on with TES. I am very much hoping Corrie will be found. Please review this thread for my posts on locations to search, noting distances/ directions, etc.

Many of you may already be aware, the second day of the search, April 4th, is Corrie's 37th birthday. I haven't had a chance to examine the search charts yet. I hope there will be something positive to report.

Housemouse, if you have time, please add your input.

Thanks,
Soulscape

There will be a planning meeting on the evening of April 2nd for the Team Leaders. I will take all the maps and ideas discussed here. There have been some small searches already by law enforcement and family members last fall. I hope that Tim Miller's extra equipment helps ... maybe something was overlooked. I'll study a week or so in advance. And will keep everyone informed if there is any news from this end.
Thanks for your time and energy and the charts are terrific.

As a long time Forensic Astrologist/Investigator working on many national and local cases, I have prepared a profile of Corrie's case and broadcast it on You Tube.com It is live now. I hope to be able to help in the location of Corrie as her chart indicates she may be coming to the surface due to excessive water and flooding. Apparently the water table is moving her around. She want she wants to come to the surface as her chart does a Natal return to her birthday. Remember as an Aries she likes the Sun.

I also have directions of locations and manner of death. Yes I am sorry I agree that a horrible jealous rage occurred and Corrie is gone.

However there are many other ways to help in her disappearance and I will not publiclly write about them here, as I am sure the person responsible for her disappearance is watching and reading everything.

As to the other missing women around Jamestown, I believe they are individual cases, as I have worked on two of the other cases, Including Lori Bova and Yolanda Bindics and NOT, I repeat NOT a serial killer. However many men that do these horrible things to women are all based in domestic violence, drugs and alcohol related, usually with control issues. I call them cookie cutters, as these men are all alike and not unique or smart like they want to think. He will be caught and prosecuted. We have to find Corrie.

As a long time Forensic Astrologist/Investigator working on many national and local cases, I have prepared a profile of Corrie's case and broadcast it on You Tube.com It is live now. I hope to be able to help in the location of Corrie as her chart indicates she may be coming to the surface due to excessive water and flooding. Apparently the water table is moving her around. She want she wants to come to the surface as her chart does a Natal return to her birthday. Remember as an Aries she likes the Sun.

I also have directions of locations and manner of death. Yes I am sorry I agree that a horrible jealous rage occurred and Corrie is gone.

However there are many other ways to help in her disappearance and I will not publiclly write about them here, as I am sure the person responsible for her disappearance is watching and reading everything.

As to the other missing women around Jamestown, I believe they are individual cases, as I have worked on two of the other cases, Including Lori Bova and Yolanda Bindics and NOT, I repeat NOT a serial killer. However many men that do these horrible things to women are all based in domestic violence, drugs and alcohol related, usually with control issues. I call them cookie cutters, as these men are all alike and not unique or smart like they want to think. He will be caught and prosecuted. We have to find Corrie.[/QUOTE]

Linda C-

Glad to hear concern/interest for this case hasn't all together faded; the public's interest levels rarely support longevity unless the news media is active in promoting the case. Corrie deserves justice, as well as her family.

If I may ask, have you shared your thoughts with Corrie's family? And if so, did they agree with your conclusions? Also, have you shared this info with the local LE? If so, do you feel your info was appreciated/respected or politely accepted and dismissed? Have you cast any charts relating to LE's handling of this case, or in conjunction with the handling of ALL the "missing mom" cases which have taken place in Jamestown or its surrounding areas? Have you any astrological information that sheds any light on the increased number of similar tragedies within this contained location? Apologize for inundating you with questions, and appreciate (in advance) any of your responses.

Question to ALL:
- has anyone found any facts/info that supports (via forensic astrology) the theory that this particular tragedy rose from the unstable behavior indicative of her relationship with K. Anderson? (sorry if I'm not clearly articulating myself; I'm trying to word my thoughts "respectfully" :banghead:)

And does anyone know where Corrie's ex-husband, Ken grew-up? Was it Jamestown, Lakewood, Kimball Stand, Fredonia (sp)? Does he have any family still living in the area, and if so, where? I'll need to re-read any related Corrie threads here on WS, as I can't recall if anyone was able to find an accurate DOB/location/time for either Corrie or Ken?

If our Astro Sleuth stars had access to verified DOB's (times & locations) for Corrie's son (by Ken), or her two daughters; would that info be helpful in terms of casting ANY type of chart? I could be all wrong (wouldn't be the first time, nor last), but I think birth info for her son would be the "one" that might provide valuable insight. Yes? No? What about other dates, such as their "wedding" (I've read that it might not have been official due to legalities from a previous union) date? Would this information prove useful when used/ incorporated into any existing natal charts cast? (is natal the correct term to signify the chart cast for one's birth? -the terminology which flows freely from our Astro Sleuths is at the same time, like a foreign language for the rest of us! :eek:)

My prayers continue for this family and all those involved in this tragedy. I have great respect and admiration for all our WS members living in the area; they have volunteered their time and effort, donated their talents, financial gifts, as well as God-given gifts. While Corrie's family may not know this- they have (behind the scenes) the "Best of the Best" at work on this case... our WebSleuth Astrologers and members! And while I would never desire a personal tragedy; what comfort I'd carry within, to know y'all would be passionately at work ,with a level of tenacity not known by today's standards in society. I suspect a great number of people involved in ANY of the cases discussed here on WS, use this site to garner valuable theories, & information. I think WS has become an invaluable tool for the people officially involved in these investigations. Our forensic Astrology "stars" :)clap:) have received high praise in the main stream media:clap:; as their respect and reputation grows, so is the traffic to their threads!

Thanks in advance for any responses to this query; y'all are one fantastic slew of sleuths!

In His service,
-Mish

Mish,

Thank you for your response. I have not been able to contact the family and invite them to contact me. I have tried writing through the website, but did not receive a response. Usually the family portion of the investigation is emotionally attached to the victim and the family wants, prays and hopes the person is alive to the last second, however from my experience in this field I have never worked on case where the victim has been found alive. Sorry, my condolences to the family. Think about this please. Any person that would literally "take" another human being, either child or adult is NOT going to feed them, buy them clothes and spend money on their care. An abduction is NOT a rescue. The first 2-3 days is critical in finding them. Especially if the main person of interest is walking around, living his life. Do you see her with him? They have done this for a reason. They want to control, own, dominate this person and now they have them. They own them for the rest of time. It is all about control.

As I have stated I have worked on two of the other cases, Bova and Yolanda and they are individual cases, NOT a serial killer. These are all domestic violence cases, as most turn out to be. Serial killers are a rare breed and have more sadistic identifiers. My psychology degree and counseling experience back me up on this one.

The family needs all the help and support they can get at this time. This is why I try to help. While police are doing their investigation and evidence collecting, time is passing and washing away valuable clues and information that will help find Corrie. The family needs to keep searching whenever they can and as much as they can everyday. We were out searching the other day.

Dreams that family members may have at this time are VERY IMPORTANT, especially her children.

Again my movie is at You Tube about Corrie and everybody keep looking and asking about her.

Prayers,
LindaC

Again my movie is at You Tube about Corrie and everybody keep looking and asking about her.

Prayers,
LindaC

I've checked You Tube and don't see anything but a news report and some vigil clips. Any idea how we can find your video? May we have the direct link? Please.

Truth will come to light: Murder cannot be hid long …………………Shakespear

LindaC.

Here is the link. It may not be in the search engines yet, as I just uploaded it 2-3 days ago. http://www.youtube.com/user/Straws4

LindaC

Thank you, Linda. I just returned to the thread and found your link. Interesting idea to put up a video about her case.

I love the "Forensic Astrologist" title. Always thought "astrologist" sounded classy, but anytime I've used it, people looked at me as though I've lost my mind, and said, "Do you mean "astrologer"?" Oh brother!

NY State Troopers Info about Corrie, late update October 31:
http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/wan...w.cfm?ID=d79a38f9-20f5-45c4-8482-27e08b29ec0e

I do hope the find her during the TES search, on or near her birthday.

Who has her children?

OT: TES will search for Kellisue Ackernecht of Johnston, NY around that same time period in April, 2009.
Kellisue A, has been missing since Sept. 30,2008. Her car was found on fire, the car located 3 blocks from her home.
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

I'm so disappointed to tell you that the search for Corrie has been postponed due to expected inclement weather. I was to train to be a team leader in the search. If another poster will also be there, please PM me so we can meet. I don't check in here often, but will try to remember to do so. The cancellation of the search brought me here today.

I'm so disappointed to tell you that the search for Corrie has been postponed due to expected inclement weather. I was to train to be a team leader in the search. If another poster will also be there, please PM me so we can meet. I don't check in here often, but will try to remember to do so. The cancellation of the search brought me here today.

This is sad news.

Torsade, please let us know if you learn of a new search date.

Thanks,
Soulscape

That is sad news. I hope they are able to search soon. Thanks for the info. Her family must be crushed.

Hello
I too am very disappointed. Too bad that our local enforcement people didn't have arrangements made for the 1000 volunteers. No thought about parking etc.
Its time for a big change here imo. Residents of this area deserve better ... will be interesting monday when Tim announces new plans. Perhaps the crime stopper organizations will be able to do something. I have not been involved with them. But would, if it will make a difference.
I wonder if the apathy for finding missing women is the issue or are we just not interested or capable of responding appropriately?
Can you tell, I am angry and disappointed? Sorry for ranting ....

Hello
I too am very disappointed. Too bad that our local enforcement people didn't have arrangements made for the 1000 volunteers. No thought about parking etc.
Its time for a big change here imo. Residents of this area deserve better ... will be interesting monday when Tim announces new plans. Perhaps the crime stopper organizations will be able to do something. I have not been involved with them. But would, if it will make a difference.
I wonder if the apathy for finding missing women is the issue or are we just not interested or capable of responding appropriately?
Can you tell, I am angry and disappointed? Sorry for ranting ....

Karen-

Don't ever apologize for righteous anger! Your concern (not just for Corrie, but ALL the young mothers that have disappeared in your area) is a light that shines brightly from your heart and that concern appears to be in short supply for J-Town. The mentality that exists there is difficult to explain, at best. But the condensed version would be- Unless it directly impacts their lives, [it] is of little interest or concern aside from being a topic for small town gossip. :laugh: :snooty: :silenced:

Housemouse/Soulscape/Tuba/FifthEssence/Kaitland and any other Forensic Astrologists I forgot to mention--

Is there anything in Corrie's chart that might show the weather delay that was just announced? I recall something in her chart that pointed to a higher degree of difficulty in finding/locating Corrie. (???) Could this delay fall under the heading of "difficulty in locating" ? TIA!

In His service,
-Mish :innocent:

...Is there anything in Corrie's chart that might show the weather delay that was just announced? I recall something in her chart that pointed to a higher degree of difficulty in finding/locating Corrie. (???) Could this delay fall under the heading of "difficulty in locating" ? TIA!

In His service,
-Mish :innocent:

<Respectfully snipped>

Mish,

Transits to Corrie's natal chart suggest the 4/3-4/5 time frame is perhaps just a tad "too soon." This has nothing to do with the weather. It is because there are no hard aspects highlighted for 4/3 - 4/5. If the search were to go ahead, it would probably not result in a find.

Based on upcoming transits to Corrie's natal chart, the weekends of April 10 -12 and April 17-20 could be productive. Since the former is Easter weekend, I doubt there will be a search. I hope they reschedule for April because the next "promising" time frame looks to be August.

Housemouse, do you see anything other than what I just mentioned?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Regretfully, due to my Husabands ever changing work schedule I will not be able to as involved as I'd like.

However, I can not help but feel Karen's anger here.

Regretfully, due to my Husabands ever changing work schedule I will not be able to as involved as I'd like.

However, I can not help but feel Karen's anger here.

Tim Miller is supposed to be in town Monday. Let's see what happens then. If there are no search plans as a result of his trip to Chautauqua County, think of an alternative plan or something that can be done to at least "try" to find her. Parts of her family seem to think she is being held against her will somewhere. Still.
I live in the middle of the woods. The ground is as open as it will be for a long time. Once all the underbrush grows in and leafs out - it will be very hard to see anything. And the small animal - possums, raccoons, skunks - they will destroy evidence - that they didn't already do in late fall ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie