2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh MY, whoever said, "we be playing tic tac toe," I am still laughing. I think this display of colored pens with XXXXs, OOOOs, triangle, square and circle is a jab to the JPad and the crayons. This is historic.

Casey acted mean to Beaz today when she walked in the court room then later kinda made up with him... She was all smiles... I think she is going to testify. That will be must see TV.

HATE me for defending ICA if you must. BUT she has been exposed to this sort of insanity for TWENTY TWO years!!!!!!!!!! 22 YEARS we are all half crazy after less than 2 months and it ain't over yet...

She orchestrated all of this!! It's all her handiwork!!

Does anybody have the slightest idea....no matter how stupid an idea it was...WHY the DT called these (gentlemen)??

I am baffled.

I'm wondering the same thing. Not once did they try to correlate that where DC searched in the woods was near, close to, or exactly where Caylee's body was found.

I sure don't remember anything about a broken toilet at the crime scene.

There wasn't any broken toilets at the remains scene, but there was a red Disney bag at the remains scene. DC said he didn't see any Disney bag.

This clearly shows that DC, although he was searching the woods off Suburban Drive, he wasn't at the exact spot where the remains were found.

If the defense is trying to claim that Caylee's remains were not there in mid-November when DC did his search, it's because DC didn't search in the right place.

FG is making having DC mark the aerial map of where he searched, and this will show that DC was conducting his search in the same vicinity, but not anywhere near the right spot.

So he has not implicated GA and he didn’t find the remains but he was not where they were and he saw water still flowing

We're now two hours past the time we thought today's #CaseyAnthony testimony would end. I'd really love to see my kids before bedtime.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:58 PM

Well sorry to inconvenience you Stevo......did you forget this is about Caylee Marie?:banghead:

if Frank G plays this nervous, hard of hearing, confused, witness right, I think he'll get all kinds of great info! Ya catch more flies with honey, KWIM? Not that I think he's being too abrupt with him, just saying

Mr. George is doing a great job. He has made this a pleasant experience.

I'm so glad Caylee had moments of childhood joy.

Me too - when I see pictures like that I want to thank George and Cindy. I really believe as nutty as they are, they did provide countless hours of loving moments for her that made her very short life worth living. From the beautiful home they made for her, to the fun in the pool, to her own little house out back, to the holidays, to the extra details just for her (her room, her costumes, her toys etc etc etc)...they loved her and it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member