2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am once again totally confused as to how DC or the other guy helped either side. Both got them to admit they weren't scientific, organized or exact in their search process.

I honestly can not understand why the DT called Hoover and D. Casey to testify. What is their point?
I'm lost.

I think the point is to show that the area where Caylee was eventually found was searched and therefore Caylee was only there a short time.

JP caught the bailiff!! Bet someone isn't actually "dismissed" for the evening. moo

Wow...now can someone with more experience tell me WHY this testimony was even needed??? PLEASE?? {begging}

Jury dismissed for the day. But not anyone else. YET

This has been the most entertaining boring day in court LOL You all are a bunch of nuts :floorlaugh:

I bet JP wanted to use air quotes when he said presentation of "evidence" :floorlaugh:

Personally I think DA George is GREAT!! During direct with the "boyfriends" he would pause strategicaly after each incriminating answere. His strenghth is in questioning males not in LE, forensics, etc. What do you more knowledgable WSers (far more) think?

I'm just sorry I missed all his crosses until now. Always a day late and a dollar short...

Anybody catch HHJP having a little word with the baliff? Wonder if he told him to keep a closer eye on ICA.

god love ya, but ica killed her babygirl and she is responsible for that...she is also a liar, steals money from family in nursing homes, plays one lover against another, on and on and on...she laughs coming into court about the murder of her innocent little baby girl. She is a psychopath. Her parents have issues and could have gotten her help sooner and i believe they may have covered after the fact...but that in no way mitigates what she did..she is a murderer.

bbm...ya ya!!!

Casey acted mean to Beaz today when she walked in the court room then later kinda made up with him... She was all smiles... I think she is going to testify. That will be must see TV.

I have said that the state of Florida will be able to pay for the trial and be the richest state in the nation if they put her testimony on pay per view.

It was a depo by the state. I highly doubt that they hid this deposition from the DT. I bet AF just didn't know because she seemed to get thrown in here to do direct questioning 'on a whim.'

I think HHJP is happy that he finally got a long day in

Ms Finnell's hearing late on Wed. or Thurs.

guess we are not hearing new motion until she says she wants it heard.

conclusion of Wednesday or Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member