IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have dates on when Tarah and her current husband were married? Could we add that into the list up there?? :) :)

Or maybe there is a different timeline of sorts somewhere I just haven't stumbled over yet?? :) :)

According to Allen Souders FB page they were married on December 21, 2009. Of course that is only what he says...not necessarily confirmed.

According to Allen Souders FB page they were married on December 21, 2009. Of course that is only what he says...not necessarily confirmed.

and 2 years later little Ali is deceased..........:banghead:

All I want from MP is to plead guilty this week and waive his rights to a jury trial.

I want that most too. But, I also want him to tell LE the truth about what happened and why/how it happened. Probably hoping for too much, but would be nice to know the real deal.

I wonder if it was because of neglect. Not fed properly or cared for properly, etc etc. I mean, looking at her mother (and I'm not trying to be nasty but...), I doubt it's genetic.

I am going to guess that mom did not make that many homecooked and healthy family meals. imoo

I saw a picture of the stepdads tattoo. Pentagram with an A above and a P below. What does that mean? His and his now ex wife's initials? TIA

O/T 41 years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...........she is the BEST!

Today, I read an article about a murder of a ten year old in Massachusetts. Holly Piirainen, she was 10, she and her brother went to see a neighbor's puppies while visiting their grandparents, and her brother was the only one to return. Happened in August, I think, of 1993. The LE on her case announced yesterday that there was a break in her case. SHe was dumped in woods and not found for a couple of months. Her cause of death is undetermined as far as I know.

LE said that the break they got was forensic, but I found it odd. Little girl close in age to Aliahna. Dumped away from her home. 1993 would mean that MP was 21(?), plenty old enough to kill a ten year old. Break in her case announced just a few days after MP's arrest, after 18 years.
http://www.ctcoldcases.com/Massachusetts.html
Overview of Holly's case here and it's link to Molly Bish.

Can't find a link to MP and Massachusetts, but I'm digging to be totally sure I can't link him there.

Good catch, nmk.

Scratching my head on exactly when MP would have to submit DNA which would then be entered into CODIS to see if his DNA matches any unsolved crime.

I am unsure if that DNA would be submitted now prior to a conviction, or if DNA is submitted upon arrest.

Anyone know what the laws are in Indiana? -

I'm still thinking his dna would not be submitted to CODIS until after a conviction, but am not certain.

I saw a picture of the stepdads tattoo. Pentagram with an A above and a P below. What does that mean? His and his now ex wife's initials? TIA

I think so. The Huffington Post ran an article 16 hours ago that appeared to be information about AS and PS.

This is how it looks if you google PS...

Michael Plumadore Faces Murder Charge In Death Of Aliahna ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../michael-plumadore-babysitter-murder_...

16 hours ago – After moving to Indiana Priscilla "Souders" now "Brown" moved Lyle, Tarah and her 3 kids into her home with her and her 3 children. Pricilla's...

But when you click on the link I can't find that part of the story. :waitasec:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/michael-plumadore-babysitter-murder_n_1178350.html

But it looks like TS and LM moved in with AS and PS and then TS and AS hooked up. :waitasec:

Perhaps MP had moved away by then.

Updated: I see now that you were talking about why she didn't go the police initially. Perhaps there were other things in the girl's environment that she did not want the police to discover.

Have I been posting enough to get a WS decoder ring? I am so confused. If there is a decoder ring can I get mine in the mail? Or is there an I-Phone app? This whole family deal relations thing is making me dizzy. Not the least of which, is where are his relations (meaning parents)? :waitasec: Although, if my decoder ring spells out Ovaltine...I don't want it...unless it is pretty and blingy. :)

:insert laughing smiley here: Don't have time to find it!

I think so. The Huffington Post ran an article 16 hours ago that appeared to be information about AS and PS.

16 hours ago – After moving to Indiana Priscilla "Souders" now "Brown" moved Lyle, Tarah and her 3 kids into her home with her and her 3 children. Pricilla's...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/01/michael-plumadore-babysitter-murder_n_1178350.html

But it looks like TS and LM moved in with AS and PS and then TS and AS hooked up. :waitasec:
Thanks!
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

so 2nd anniversary 12/21/2011

and Ali is murdered on 12/22/2011 ????

Good catch. Now I am wondering if the reason the girls were sent there wasn't because mom had the flu, but because mom and dad wanted some alone anniversary time. ay yi yi. :banghead: :furious:

JMO

Just a bumperoo!

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders (as of 2009), has public records in Iowa for traffic offenses/child support
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister), sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH / Centerville, IA - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS, has public criminal record
MS - (female) previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, possible RSO, has public criminal record
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother, live in FL
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father, live in FL
James Lemmon - also known as Shorty, Tarah Souders' bio father, now deceased, RSO
JT - (male) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, brother of BT
BT - (female) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, sister of JT, has daughter ST who was also featured in MP's FB photos
PB - previously married to Allen Souders and Kurtis Kennedy
HD - current fiance of Dawayne Maroney
Greg Herbert Shumaker - RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. Also has ties to Florida. http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54663

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

thanks for posting - I posted cryptically a little while ago - not sure what i could link to - read comments by "knowtoomuchbackground" Not a part of the story, but it's posted in the comments. Interesting info about TS ex and charges against him.
- probably several pages back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member