Breaking news in the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was aspiring to become a professional kidnapper, which would suggest (I think) that he was a beginner? Thank God they got him off the street! I think there's probably alot more to this story and I would bet my last dollar that they are at least investigating the possibility that this conspiracy/ conspirators are connected to some of the murders!

He's way too young tobe the LISK.

But he should be locked up for posting this sick garbage.

I'm sure his parents are just bursting with pride.
That's our boy in blue.
Poor things. It's pure evil. Unfortunately a lot of twisted power seeking nutjobs want to be cops, many dont make it and become security guards (Im not saying all security guards are evil cannibals who couldnt pass police exams, I hope you know what I mean.) but it explains why there are many cops who turn out bad. I prefer to call them criminals in uniform, because no real cop would be that way.

Justice,
Maybe they are are part of a sting? Or, if not, maybe they hadnt actually committed a crime under the guise of pure fantasy?

You could be right about both. I kinda thought that cc#2 sounded like a cop when he said this, "I definately want her and how much again? I'm sorry to ask but I don't remember." Sounds like something an undercover cop would say!

Even if his co consporator/s were undercover this guy had a reason to think there was a market out there for this type of devient behavior. I think it was Samantha that suggested some sort of club or subculture of degenerates. SMH How do you even find someone to solicite such a service to?

According to the daily beast article, this creep wanted to cook his victim alive!

The horror! He said "I love the idea that she is asleep right now not having the slightest clue of what we have planned. Her days are numbered. I'm glad you're onboard. She does look tasty doesn't she?" Was he right there watching her sleep?

Thanks I hadn't seen that one. So one of the women he wanted to torture and kill was his girlfriend. Can you imagine what she is going through? The other intended victims too but esp. her! SMH!
---------

Now THIS really kills me.......

"Besides being unhinged, it appears Valle was also disgruntled as a cop. On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.“15 years until I can move the hell out of this rotten -filled city,” he wrote in a January 2011 posting.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191"

956#ixzz2AM0D9yyX

Did you see his pic? he looks like an innocent mama's boy and not some cannibal lector.
Looks truly can be deceiving.

---------

Now THIS really kills me.......

"Besides being unhinged, it appears Valle was also disgruntled as a cop. On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.“15 years until I can move the hell out of this rotten -filled city,” he wrote in a January 2011 posting.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191"

956#ixzz2AM0D9yyX

I know right! He's got a grudge, a seething hatred, and, sounds mission driven.

Did you see his pic? he looks like an innocent mama's boy and not some cannibal lector.
Looks truly can be deceiving.

The first thing I said, before I read past the headlines, was that he looks like the boy next door until I read what he was accused of then his image seemed to take on a darker aura! He started to "look" twisted to me. Isn't that funny how the mind works? His image hadn't changed just my perception of it. There must be some sort of hypothesis to explain that.

Unless he made contact with any of the women (like, broke into their houses or phoned them), or unless they find some really incriminating evidence at his apartment, he might be charged just with using a police surveillance system for unauthorized searches, invasion of privacy, that sort of thing - not likely to put him in jail for a long time. His attorney, as per that Daily News article, will say that the internet conversations were harmless fantasies that his client would not have acted on; it might be hard to prove otherwise if the cops didn't build a strong case.

Precious,
Not a comforting thought, but at least it will make it a little more difficult for him to find a date.
God knows he eats away the evidence. unless we are to believe its only in his fantasies. it all starts with thought.

Unless he made contact with any of the women (like, broke into their houses or phoned them), or unless they find some really incriminating evidence at his apartment, he might be charged just with using a police surveillance system for unauthorized searches, invasion of privacy, that sort of thing - not likely to put him in jail for a long time. His attorney, as per that Daily News article, will say that the internet conversations were harmless fantasies that his client would not have acted on; it might be hard to prove otherwise if the cops didn't build a strong case.

He did make contact with one of the intended victims he travelled to Maryland to have lunch with her. Probablly the wooing phase discussed in the article below about serial killer behavior (he may not be one but he sure intended to become one!)

http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/Serial-Killers.html#b

Not to mention he lived with one of his intended victims. He is being charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping (among other charges) which carrys a max. penalty of life in prison.I hope they have built a strong enough case.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/25...egedly-plotting-to-kill-cook-eat-women/print/

Precious,
Not a comforting thought, but at least it will make it a little more difficult for him to find a date.
God knows he eats away the evidence. unless we are to believe its only in his fantasies. it all starts with thought.

Yeah and they didn't want to waste any of the meat 75lbs in all! :eek:

Well I guess that is a different mo then our killer/s. But I would still hope they look into any links. It will be interesting if not repulsive to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie