FBI asks for assistance identifying child predator John Doe 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking not clearly a male or female (I lean towards a female myself but that is just a hunch) taking the photo but agree, if we can some how zoom in on that reflection and clean it up we may be able to get an image of the person taking the photo. although not sure how that will fly with WS TOS since we have no reason to believe person taking photo is in any way involved in the crimes this suspect has committed. We may need a mod ruling even if we can get a shot of that.

Is it possible to clean the image of the man taking the bottom pic? I thought with todays technology that is something that can be done. Look at the reflection in his sunglasses. His left eye. Clearly a male taking the picture.

Not sure what I think, could be male or female. I see shoulder length hair. Also important to note that the suspect John Doe #12 used various aliases, so those that knew him in his last known place of residence more than likely didn't know his correct name. They only knew the name he was using. He's wanted for raping & videotaping a 5 y/o girl from that same area. Nobody knows his real name yet. Maybe his tattoos will help identify him. He's probably been at this for years, moving from place to place preying on people with small kids IMO.

Looks like he parts his hair, a big part that males do. He has someone sitting on his lap, probably a child. At least victim identification would be possible.

A lot of forehead in that pic too. Thinning hair??

you may be right TooC, just a hunch of mine but I could easily be wrong.

I am thinking not clearly a male or female (I lean towards a female myself but that is just a hunch) taking the photo but agree, if we can some how zoom in on that reflection and clean it up we may be able to get an image of the person taking the photo. although not sure how that will fly with WS TOS since we have no reason to believe person taking photo is in any way involved in the crimes this suspect has committed. We may need a mod ruling even if we can get a shot of that.

I don't think we should bc the person taking the photo could very well be the person that gave police these pictures. Maybe it was her daughter that was raped by this pig. Maybe she's the one that gave the authorities his name, or at least the name she knew him by, but then the FBI investigated & found those to just be aliases. If she's identified then her daughter is identified. Maybe that's why they went nationwide instead of staying local. All hypothetical, just thinking... I mean, how could police get such personal pictures of this man unless somebody close to him provided them? Kwim?

Looks like he parts his hair, a big part that males do. He has someone sitting on his lap, probably a child. At least victim identification would be possible.

They already know who the victim is. It's the perp they don't know. They only know his aliases and his last addresses using those aliases.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_ddd8ba18-7514-5f3f-ac14-c864cb079688.html

Snipped:
The FBI and the Baker Police Department are seeking the public’s help in locating an "unknown" male suspect connected to the molestation of a 5-year-old Baker girl.

The suspect is believed to be between the ages of 44 and 55 and has several known aliases, including Sean Denning, Shawn Denning, Sean Dennis, Dave Freebard, Dennis Shawn, ChicagoSean," and "Dennis593," according to a news release from Patricia Speelman, spokesperson for the Salt Lake City Division of the FBI.

That was my first thought - that it looked like a wig stuck on his head.

They look close enough to be the same person. If only we could get an undistorted picture of #27 or another picture in a different position, it would help.

You all know more about splitting up the threads. If we do split them, I would copy the posts over, but leave something to connect to each other.

I wish we had a forum just for identifying the unknown perps wanted by the FBI, ICE, etc. That way each of the threads in it would be easier to locate, compare and maybe connect to each other. Some of these perps may be responsible for cases we are actually working on, but we don't know it yet.

I just keep losing the threads when we have so many other type crimes on children.
Just like the old white haired man sitting on the side of the bed next to a bed table, I can't find that thread any more and have never heard if he was identified.

That was my first thought - that it looked like a wig stuck on his head.

They look close enough to be the same person. If only we could get an undistorted picture of #27 or another picture in a different position, it would help.

You all know more about splitting up the threads. If we do split them, I would copy the posts over, but leave something to connect to each other.

I wish we had a forum just for identifying the unknown perps wanted by the FBI, ICE, etc. That way each of the threads in it would be easier to locate, compare and maybe connect to each other. Some of these perps may be responsible for cases we are actually working on, but we don't know it yet.

I just keep losing the threads when we have so many other type crimes on children.
Just like the old white haired man sitting on the side of the bed next to a bed table, I can't find that thread any more and have never heard if he was identified.

Omgosh I remember that one! Now I wonder too!

that would be very helpful watcher, a subforum maybe in crimes against children where all the FBI/ICE alerts and appeals for public help could live in one area for ease of going from one to another.

Perhaps that is something to ask a mod or admin for when their schedules allow. Food for thought.

For now I think I will start a thread for Suspect #12 FBI appeal so we can begin copying over #12 info and I will add a link to this thread in the OP as well so we can bop back and forth for a bit between the two if needed.

old man on bed (quick trip cup and dvde case on table) was ID'd I was looking at that thread earlier hoping to find photo app info to clean up the JD #27 photos. We never heard who he was or that he was incustody, just that FBI had his ID and it came from tip from public.

But yes, a subform for this sort of specific crime against children involving FBI/ICE appeals would be wonderful. I will pm some admin to see if that is possible.

For now off to create Suspect #12 thread.

They already know who the victim is. It's the perp they don't know. They only know his aliases and his last addresses using those aliases.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_ddd8ba18-7514-5f3f-ac14-c864cb079688.html

Snipped:
The FBI and the Baker Police Department are seeking the public’s help in locating an "unknown" male suspect connected to the molestation of a 5-year-old Baker girl.

The suspect is believed to be between the ages of 44 and 55 and has several known aliases, including Sean Denning, Shawn Denning, Sean Dennis, Dave Freebard, Dennis Shawn, ChicagoSean," and "Dennis593," according to a news release from Patricia Speelman, spokesperson for the Salt Lake City Division of the FBI.

They know of 1 victim.....The use of aliases indicates he has long been evading, there is more than one victim.

did someone get images of "jimmy" John Doe saved to their computers? Because the gov ones have been removed now that they have ID'd him looks like :(

did someone get images of "jimmy" John Doe saved to their computers? Because the gov ones have been removed now that they have ID'd him looks like :(

Only the pics from our posts. I uploaded to tinypic, then used that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam